Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (30887 Views)

I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Etuagievin(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Makaveli1166:
Chinekeee
. Mrs ogechi ololo can help bring back her joy.
Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I rind it difficult to read most of the stories I read online because of too many attention seekers. This could have been fabricated for all I care.
tongue kiss tongue
Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Arsenalholic(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mariinee:
tongue kiss tongue
grin Sweetie kiss kiss

Compliments of the season. How are you doing?
Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
grin Sweetie kiss kiss

Compliments of the season. How are you doing?
I am very good and you? kiss kiss

How have you been?
Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Arsenalholic(m): 2:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Mariinee:
I am very good and you? kiss kiss

How have you been?
I have been okay; doing my bit as always.

I can see that you are totally seeped into this Nairaland party thang wink
Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I have been okay; doing my bit as always.

I can see that you are totally seeped into this Nairaland party thang wink
Lol. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was just about to remind you of the party anyway. The party is on Jan 6th.Will you make it?
Re: It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason by Arsenalholic(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Lol. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was just about to remind you of the party anyway. The party is on Jan 6th.Will you make it?
I should think so. You know plans can change impromptu in the blink of an eye.

Even if I don't make it, I'll visit IB early next year and will hope you can avail me your company cheesy

Btw, why hide THOSE lips from the world? tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.