Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos (22855 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Alao046(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Ok
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2017
Welcome back to Nigeria, your suffering will be minimal compared to that of lybia.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
slave trade since '90 gbogboro .... end time leaders that we have gat *shior undecided
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Still a chance that these ediat will raise 500k and do this all over again. It is hard wired into their brains that the streets of Europe are paved with gold

3 Likes

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Only God will punish Buhari and APC

Nigerians will rather risk their lives abroad than die of hunger in this cesspit...

How is the fuel Scarcity sef? undecided

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by alan056: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Are there this many Nigerians in Libya?? shocked
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nigerians will rather risk their lives abroad than die of hunger in this cesspit...

Are you mad?
Some of this people were already in Libya even before Buhari became president.

2 Likes

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by wellmax(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
izzou:

Bros

Calm down grin

We all detest the APC but no be Buhari bring the Happiness Ministry naa. Pity the man abeg grin

Speak for yourself please

1 Like

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by alan056: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Buhari came and Nigerians started running away from the country. It's never been this bad

Sentiments apart, majority of these guys left the country before 2015

2 Likes

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by blaze1916(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2017
See as them dey come down frm plane like one country football national team....but thank God they arrived safely...am happy for dem
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by blaze1916(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2017
See as them dey come down frm plane like one country football national team....but thank God they arrived safely...am happy for dem
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by jymkies: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2017
WELCOME HOME
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by hopexter(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2017
bolt000:
They shoulda just died in libya.

Just because you sited your family members whom you wished dead doesn't mean the rest citizens should die with them.

1 Like

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by BenzEne1(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:
One of the negative effects of being ruled by a dullard.
imagine the level of exodus.
welcome home brethren, your state of edo voted overwhelmly for our dullard so no escaping it because we are all in thus together.
pmb till 2030.

I wonder what is up with you folks. Must you be bias with the truth. No be today our people for Edo here don dey trek sahara. Almost every average family in Benin to Edo north can boast of a daughter or son who has made that dangerous trek.

Are you saying that this migration started post Buhari era. In that case you are telling lies. You folks always find away to link buhari to your own problems. When you all tell outrageous lies and dwell in corruption yourselves. Ive got three cousins who made that trek as far back as 2010. Two are in italy, the pride of their mom to hear her tell it. Boys who cant write a single paragraph in English. They of course send her money so she doesnt give a fvck. Afterall me wey sitdown my house no dey dash am money. Her daughter is back now with two children from God knows where.

Why are we economical with the truth. No be we poor pass o. There is a difference between being a refugee and selling your land and properties so you can pay off a trafficker to smuggle your children abroad.

By the way na edo result of last election b dis

EDO STATE

PDP – 286,869
APC – 208,469

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

what Are You Waiting For? Take A Cab To Libya
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Mccullum: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

So it's Buhari's fault for one to travel on 50% of being death or alive journey .... common sense is not common.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Edo people, give una self head ooo. Desert to Europe na 95% risk 5% success

2 Likes

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
These ones are fortunate that they were not barbecued in Benghazi,, next time, they won't dear to do. Do they think those of us who choose to stay back home ain't feeling the pains or we don't know the atlas of the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5UY925FgpI

Please listen to that Don Ziggy sang that 8years ago he was Libya returnee.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Mccullum: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:
welcome home brethren, your state of edo voted overwhelmly for our dullard so no escaping it because we are all in thus together.
pmb till 2030.

The highest number of Nigerians in Libya were Edo State indigenes since 1980s... I wonder how their predicament cause by Buhari, if you want to criticize, do it with facts and not fictions.

1 Like

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by lizzynicole: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Am not a political person but each time I see post like this I can't take my eyes of it. Shey na buahri carry them go there or na Apc pursue them reach there.

1 Like

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by izzou(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2017
wellmax:

Speak for yourself please

I wasn't counting the zombies among the ALL

Sorry if you misunderstood me
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by press005: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Aspiregreat:

What I'm trying to say is that there is an ancient road in my village leading to Libya. But, you are solely responsible for your choice. who send you go Libya through back door.

wer is d rd, which state are u frm bro
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Temidayo9(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Speak for yourself, and stop denting the image of Nigeria. And am yet to see people from North-East among them. After all life is a choice

2 Likes

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by one4GOD(f): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Aspiregreat:
Packs my belongings and off to Libya without any plans or prospect, and unfortunately end up a slave in another man's country,how do people muscle this? The most annoying thing is that somebody's father and mother have to wake up by 3am to receive them. SMH
but what are u here, a citizen?? my bros truth be told most Nigerians are more of slaves here than even in Libya. You wont understand becos u probably never been in the shoes of any of them.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2017
why are they so many na
are they really nigerians
cos prostitution also sells in nig
without any love-vendor holding them to ransome
nawa o
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Temidayo9:

Speak for yourself, and stop denting the image of Nigeria. And am yet to see people from North-East among them. After all life is a choice

to travel from edo to northeast is no small journey moreover libya

1 Like

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by wellmax(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
izzou:

I wasn't counting the zombies among the ALL

Sorry if you misunderstood me

English is clearly your problem. All means ALL
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Brugo(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
They paid huge sums of money to agents to get them to Europe but ended in slavery. Some were betrayed by wicked inhumane agents and sold.

What a pity. Life in Nigeria over the last 30 years has been gruelling however I think slavery is much worse.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

na God go punish u too,have renounce buhari becos of obvious failure bt his not the reason for the predicament of the economic adventurist.

3 Likes

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:
pmb till 2030.
have renouce buhari because his synonymous to failure bt his not the reason for this mass exodus by these economic edventurist
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by BhossTee(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2017
As an typing now hundreds are on their way to Libya now.....

1 Like

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Government needs to stop accepting these people back, Libya is a good place to realize their dreams of laziness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan Or Singapore / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.