Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos (22859 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by israelite(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Job Vacancies

Receptionists and Customer Relation Officers (Both Female) are required within a company in Lekki 1, Lagos.

BSC/HND/OND graduates with good communication skills and minimum of 1 year experience and applicants within Lagos Island environs are

encouraged to apply for the above roles. CVs to be sent to israelabodunrin@gmail.com
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Wey Libya embassy dey? Na visa I dey find o o. If temperatures high, I go enter free plane come back to Edo State.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by izzou(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2017
wellmax:

English is clearly your problem. All means ALL

All could me people in a room or a defined space

Did you see nairaland in my post? The ALL I typed know themselves grin

I didn't count you among them naa. Na by force?

No vex me oh

How your day dey go naa? cool
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by muller101(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2017
See ITUA and OKANIMA welcome home o
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
I see some ppl making stupid arguments, blaming this problem on the present administration, especially on Buhari and also poverty; yet when you take a look at the the cross section of the returnees you would find that they are ironically not as expected from the poverty ridden region of the north but almost entirely Christian southerners who you could hardly call poor; while also the money they raised for their passage (averagely 500k) could easily have set them up in a legitimate business here in Nigeria.
It has also been said that the circle of the slavery included Nigerians selling their own brother Nigerians - its such a pity, that we are not ready to tell ourselves the bitter truth but ever ready to shift the blame to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Aspiregreat: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
one4GOD:
but what are u here, a citizen?? my bros truth be told most Nigerians are more of slaves here than even in Libya. You wont understand becos u probably never been in the shoes of any of them.

I rather be a slaves here than get barbecued in another man's land in a bid for greener pastures. I get your point as regards their honest reason to migrate. but to Libya! that's suicidal.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Sunnah1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Only God will punish Buhari and APC

Nigerians will rather risk their lives abroad than die of hunger in this cesspit...

How is the fuel Scarcity sef? undecided
May God punish and destroy your generation.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by joshrare(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
izzou:
Na polythene bag somebody carry come back

Chai sad

Life is not always greener on the other side

Una welcome.

This is where a Minister of happiness would be useful lipsrsealed

just imagine she's your babe you supported to travel and you promised to be there for her on arrival,,..
what will you do?
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by goodnews777: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Freedom for these ex slaves
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by chngebeginwthme: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nigerians will rather risk their lives abroad than die of hunger in this cesspit...

I no know why then no use you for sacrifice self.... \

Dead brain..
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by chngebeginwthme: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
ACHILLES45:
One of the negative effects of being ruled by a dullard.
imagine the level of exodus.
welcome home brethren, your state of edo voted overwhelmly for our dullard so no escaping it because we are all in thus together.
pmb till 2030.

You get sense so?
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Antoeni(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abike Dabiri correct
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by namdo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Welcome home. You are citizens of Nigeria. You will find something to do even if na to sell purewater, people dey buyam.
If not for prolonged bad governance and gross thieving you might have remained in your country. lipsrsealed
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
some of the nigerians who are condenming this slave trading on here might even have the so called "Maids" at home, So tell me the difference between a slave and a maid, we have read stories of "maids'" been martreated by their so called "madams" burnt with hot iron or cut with knife for just eating cake from the fridge.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
So this is true! shocked well...they are proberbly more protected and safe in libya, because SARS might murder them in nigeria for just having a tattoo or an Iphone. from frying pan to fire! grin
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thank God for their safe return.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
gypsey:
So this is true! shocked well...they are proberbly more protected and safe in libya, because SARS might murder them in nigeria for just having a tattoo or an Iphone. from frying pan to fire! grin

Eh eh u be dey doubt before?
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
gypsey:
some of the nigerians who are condenming this slave trading on here might even have the so called "Maids" at home, So tell me the difference between a slave and a maid, we have read stories of "maids'" been martreated by their so called "madams" burnt with hot iron or cut with knife for just eating cake from the fridge.

True talk
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
These ones are fortunate that they were not barbecued in Benghazi,, next time, they won't dear to do. Do they think those of us who choose to stay back home ain't feeling the pains or we don't know the atlas of the world?
help ask them oooo
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

you must be one of those Nigerians controlling the slave camp in Libya....it seems your business is no longer flourishing...

Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh u be dey doubt before?
yes! i didn't believe it before.
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Martin0:

True talk
it means you are growing up. grin
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
gypsey:
it means you are growing up. grin

Come ooo,gringringrin nor let dem fine fine babes con dey reason me as Nwanta oogringrin
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by Martin0(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i didn't believe it before.

Na wa for u ooo,gringrin wait u don't believ dey were doing what to them or they were traveling to libyagringrin
Re: 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos by gulfer: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sirheny007:

I dont know where y'all kept your brains.
Shame on all of you.
Lost soul angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan Or Singapore / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.