Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! (762 Views)

Omo i wan deactivate...... / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by AlanSugar(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
My girl walked out on me this morning.
So we've been dating like just 9 days running. Last night we were at it and I was trying to make her cum, it's usually a though task for me to accomplish cus for her, it may take a whole day! So while using my middle finger and gently caressing her clit, she was all "ohhh, ahhh, sweet, mmmm, love it, it's so sweet" and all what not but cum naa, for where?! Now this babe has an odour down there and it just kills my spirit whenever we there. I have asked her to use petrol, kerosene, dettol, tcp, izal, savlon, etc,... anything to fight whatever that's causing the unfriendly atmosphere down there but she won't settle for anything other than mere toilet soap (not even sure if she uses that sef�). So back to the flow, then she advised I use my tongue! Dafouque! Even if I wan commit suicide!!! Is that the cheapest way to die? So I said to her, "I de come", na so I take style run enter the bathroom go wash up my finger and for the next hour she was still waiting. I got back into bed, still holding my hand at a distance from my face and she asked what happened that took me so long, I just told her that I was pooing. Then she asked if I realised she'd been waiting for me and I simply said I needed to catch some sleep so as to get up early for work today. Na so she waka leave my house this morning without a word. She's bad down there but she has a good heart and what hurt most is my middle finger was still stinky as of this morning despite the lengthy scrub last night.
Girls over to you, was I being mean to her as this may be normal to some of you? Apologies tendered to those who may find this post offensive but it's true life and I'm merely sharing an experience. Mature and immature comments are all welcome. Nairaland is one big school, let's learn on. Thanks.
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by LadyMarionette(f): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
E good as you free the babe, since you no fit do. Make she go find pesin wey sabi. No time. YOLO.
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by flowcode(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyMarionette:
E good as you free the babe, since you no fit do. Make she go find pesin wey sabi. No time. YOLO.
You guys have been dating/fccking for 9yrs

Op how old is this your fiancé?
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by AlanSugar(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
flowcode:

9 days not years and she's not my fiancè
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by AlanSugar(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Hahahaha I no free am oo, she will soon return, prolly by nightfall, always does, no shakings. We had agree not to do last night and were only on a touching session though it could've metamorphosed into something else if my nose had allowed me but why did you leave the substance to chase after the shadow?
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
For Your Own good And Hers. Tell It To Her.. If She Gets It Clean Then Good For Her And you
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by LadyMarionette(f): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha I no free am oo, she will soon return, prolly by nightfall, always does, no shakings. We had agree not to do last night and were only on a touching session though it could've metamorphosed into something else if my nose had allowed me but why did you leave the substance to chase after the shadow?

It's not the shadow. That's the real ish for me. Why is she always coming back to you though, from what you said you didn't even make her cum. She's giving you way too many opportunities to disappoint her. Learn to breathe through you mouth. Exhale, and let your breath caress her there. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by LordPOSEIDON: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyMarionette:

It's not the shadow. That's the real ish for me. Why is she always coming back to you though, from what you said you didn't even make her cum. She's giving you way too many opportunities to disappoint her. Learn to breathe through you mouth. Exhale, and let your breath caress her there. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Aye Mi, see tutorial!
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by Marshalxv(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyMarionette:

I like you ladymarionette.

1 Like

Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by ClitoPen: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
flowcode:

He said 9 days!
Ordinary 9 DAYS! wey take 2days senior one week....
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by AlanSugar(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
LordPOSEIDON:
Aye Mi, see tutorial!

No be small tutorial my brother, lessons on how to commit suicide without killing yasef grin! I no wan die ooh, abegi
Re: Even If I Wan Commit Suicide....! by ClitoPen: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
AlanSugar:
My girl walked out on me this morning.
So we've been dating like just 9 days running. Last night we were at it and I was trying to make her cum, it's usually a though task for me to accomplish cus for her, it may take a whole day! So while using my middle finger and gently caressing her clit, she was all "ohhh, ahhh, sweet, mmmm, love it, it's so sweet" and all what not but cum naa, for where?! Now this babe has an odour down there and it just kills my spirit whenever we there. I have asked her to use petrol, kerosene, dettol, tcp, izal, savlon, etc,... anything to fight whatever that's causing the unfriendly atmosphere down there but she won't settle for anything other than mere toilet soap (not even sure if she uses that sef�). So back to the flow, then she advised I use my tongue! Dafouque! Even if I wan commit suicide!!! Is that the cheapest way to die? So I said to her, "I de come", na so I take style run enter the bathroom go wash up my finger and for the next hour she was still waiting. I got back into bed, still holding my hand at a distance from my face and she asked what happened that took me so long, I just told her that I was pooing. Then she asked if I realised she'd been waiting for me and I simply said I needed to catch some sleep so as to get up early for work today. Na so she waka leave my house this morning without a word. She's bad down there but she has a good heart and what hurt most is my middle finger was still stinky as of this morning despite the lengthy scrub last night.
Girls over to you, was I being mean to her as this may be normal to some of you? Apologies tendered to those who may find this post offensive but it's true life and I'm merely sharing an experience. Mature and immature comments are all welcome. Nairaland is one big school, let's learn on. Thanks.
You tried poking your finger into the rotten hole! Kai!

I pity your finger that has contracted the odour...how far with "the other one"....it's well

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Take A Date To In Lagos / Secrets Have Implications If They Are Unveiled!!! / Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.