Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) (900 Views)

Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video / If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by axcer: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
@GISTMORE

A 45-year-old lesbian, Janet ofori, has revealed she has been able to convert more than 3,000 women and still counting to reach her target.

Ofori made the disclosure during a program on Adom TV.

She said after mastering the lesbian act in Senior High School, she has been able to satisfy lots of rich single women and that she could sleep with about 10 women in a day.

According to her, some of her clients are ministers in government and MPs including some radio presenters.

Ofori said lesbianism, as described by many Ghanaians as evil, is never stated anywhere in the bible.

She said,

“Were you there, when God created Adam and Eve and you will come and tell me that, God made Adam and Eve to marry? And who says being a lesbian is wrong, show me where it is stated in the bible.”

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/converted-3000-women-lesbians-ghanaian-lesbian-reveals
Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by biacan(f): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
May GOD help this one
Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmm... HELL AWAITS YOU!
Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
10 women a day ? God help us make we no dey suffer on top woman wey prefer woman. tueh
Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by Pappyto: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
d
Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Some People Just Want Attention... You No Longer Think Before You Talk... What An Old Ape!

The Bible Said It...
Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin

Uummm.. cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Converted 3,000 Women To Lesbians – Ghanaian Lesbian Reveals (photo) by Linux007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
A cheap and failed attempt to garner controversy.

I wonder how many would Left for the heterosexual men to enjoy.

All women are potential lesbians

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters / Opera Is Spamming Its Browser With Sex-related Contents And Everybody Hates It / Why Do Most Of Nairalanders Both Males And Females Prefer To Stay Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.