Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video (1223 Views)

Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video by Newswire: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Ghanaian lesbian spotted begging her partner not to leave her in viral video.

The lady who was seen kneeling down reportedly said “You said you need a car and I bought it for you. What have you seen in a man that you want to leave me for him? What does the man have?”

The lady who was sitting on the chair however said she’s tired of the affair and needs a husband.

This made her heartbroken partner cry as she said “I love you” intermittently

Watch The Video HERE

Re: Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video by Siberia01(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2020
cool
Re: Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video by Davash222(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
The effect of gbola can not be over emphasized in every woman’s life.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video by Vyzz: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
How will she ever understand...

Some people just have wickedness inside their boxers...

Who knows, she might have been the girl in room 305
Re: Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video by vanida6: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Newswire:

The lady who was sitting on the chair however said she’s tired of the affair and needs a husband.

This made her heartbroken partner cry as she said “I love you” intermittently

dis parts get me crack,, walahi den both's mad sad what a disgrace to womanhood,"nonsense. shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video by iamyemiakins(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Both of them needs to see me, so that I can DICKmatize them for proper DICKliverance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From / Lady Narrates How She Married Her Twin Brother And Had A Child For Him [VIDEO] / My Girlfriend's great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.