Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (70870 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by AngelicBeing: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
sad

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by macaranta(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
legitnow:

Make sure u dont go cheating on your wife then. Ewu!
Slowpoke... Show me where the said man cheated on his wife. Do you have a disability in comprehension?
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Alabamagnate: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Toba koju si e ki o ta, toba koyin si e ki o ta,toba ku iwo nikan,tun ero ara re pa.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Harwoyeez:
grin immorality is the order of d day, can't u get yourself a nice babe than coveting your neighbor's wife

so the fornication Wey you go do with the babe come be wetin. EXERCISE?
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by goodnews777: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't miss the opportunity to make another man's wife moan.
I am a living witness; it brings goodluck.

She's obviously sex-starved and even the Lord will be happy you helped the needy.

Someone did it anyway with your mom and your father is actually a neighbour you don't even recognize as one.
It's therefore in your genetic makeup . Sin kills .

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by SKhanmi: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
As long as it's another man property ,don't go near it else when karma comes for you, it won't affect your wife alone, your daughters go join follow undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Op for your you are a super hero abi? Forget about the woman and work on your grammar and spellings and not on another man's wife
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Bamz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Excuse me dear sir, did you say she's a traffic warder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by adetem(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Go ahead and two things involve, either u drink water die or u cock til u die and if God save u out of the two, when u married someone will also do samething to Ur wife too have that in mind.... Ur case can even end in blow pic
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by ashawopikin(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abeg no try am. Wetin u wan carry married woman do? Wet single girls still plenty abeg use ya brain

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by legitnow: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
macaranta:

Slowpoke... Show me where the said man cheated on his wife. Do you have a disability in comprehension?

I know ur type.

The men were created with special rights to shag anything that moves and women were created to be sex starved.

This new age will leave many of u confused and lost becos, 80% of the wives of now adays believe in do ur own and i will do my own.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by grandstar(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Flee from adultery. It is unpardonable lest the True God wreck the works of your hand!

If Joseph, a boy of 17years could refuse to be seduced and even flee from such a wicked act, how much more you? Remenber, Joseph did not even have the book of Genesis to guide him but his conscience.

What God has put together let no man put ........

You complete it

Also, if you enter into it, when you're married you'll not trust your wife.

Also, if you start with this married woman, you might start hooking up with more in the future.

Because of these things, the wrath, anger of God is coming (Ephesians 5:3). You know I am saying the truth I am not lying!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by sanspiffy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously sex-starved and even the Lord will be happy you helped the needy.

The level of Sarcasm and Fuckery in this post is mind boggling

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by fynex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Should you be asking us?
Kindly advice you for what?
Are you OK?
Are your senses working perfectly?

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by legitnow: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
grandstar:

Flee from adultery. It is unpardonable lest the True God wreck the works of your hand!

If Joseph, a boy of 17years could refuse to be seduced and even flee from such a wicked act, how much more you? Remenber, Joseph did not even have the book of Genesis to guide him but his conscience.

What God has put together let no man put ........

You complete it

Also, if you enter into it, when you're married you'll not trust your wife.

Also, if you start with this married woman, you might start hooking up with more in the future.

Because of these things, the wrath, anger of God is coming (Ephesians 5:3). You know I am saying the truth I am not lying!

See dem!

Where all this gospel wen pastor is cheating with another man's wife from his congregation?

Women are really oppressed.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by donnaD(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
after the reggea play the blues,after running we shall count miles.oga I don't know y u are bothering us with ur decision??abeg if u like go and sleep with her by the way she is a loose woman but don't come here and start crying if u die of magun or leprosy.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by errhis(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
At this point you have already done it...
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by legitnow: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
If the women dont know their right, we will teach dem.

One of the reason African is so stagnant is becos of male over-domination.

For Africa to progress, the women need to be brought up to the right standard.(a certain level)

U cannot be cheating and threatening murder wen ur wife goes for a helping hand.

That is not justifiable. "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Fexholic(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
Don't Do It. You'll Eventually Be Caught.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by macaranta(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
legitnow:

I know ur type.

The men were created with special rights to shag anything that moves and women were created to be sex starved.

This new age will leave many of u confused and lost becos, 80% of the wives of now adays believe in do ur own and i will do my own.
Sorry fam, thought you were mentally stable. My bad.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Yesbody: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

You are fully aware that she is married but her husband has not been around due to certain reason, she need sex from but I will advice you not to do it bcus if u do someone else will sleep with your wife too
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by legitnow: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
macaranta:

Sorry fam, thought you were mentally stable. My bad.

Na so! I am fed up of all the double standards.

E done do!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by justindaking(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

which kyn person be dis....
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Fexholic(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
legitnow:
If the women dont know their right, we will teach dem.

One of the reason African is so stagnant is becos of male over-domination.

For Africa to progress, the women need to be brought up to the right standard.(a certain level)

U cannot be cheating and threatening murder wen ur wife goes for a helping hand.

That is not justifiable. "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."
Look At You,dumb. It Seems You Just Took Your Ogogoro.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by moralex(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
GraGra247:
And I say it again, you're digging your grave small small.
some men are just mad and evil ,playing ludo with another man's wife!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by toksbisola: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
@Op; what I'm going to say, might sound a bit harsh but bear with me; here we go. I really don’t know why you think that you can play with fire and not get burnt. You really think that this is a game right? The word NO has not been extinct from the dictionary. First things first; TRY AND SEVER THIS SUDDEN CLOSE BOND YOU HAVE DEVELOPED WITH THIS MARRIED WOMAN. You know why; SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND HER CLOSENESS SHOULD BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT YOU OR ANY OTHER MAN. SHE TOOK A MARITAL VOW; ALLOW HER TO KEEP HER MARITAL WOWS AS THEY WERE NOT TAKEN FOR THE FUN OF IT.

As it looks, it’s turning into something that you're now unable to handle effectively; hence your bringing it to NL. I don’t see anywhere in your post where you mentioned to her that when she’s bringing food for you she should come with her husband. Neither did I see anywhere in your post where you said she should come with her husband when she is coming to play Chees and Ludo with you. I can guarantee YOU that she would tell you no BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS NOT AWARE OF HER ANTICS.

You are already focusing on the way she dresses as giving you the green light for you to think that you can have an affair with her to the extent that you are even asking this nonsensical silly question (pardon my expression) as to whether you should go ahead to have an affair with her? Are you kidding me? Dude; were you day-dreaming when you asked that question? (No offense; and hope none taken)

Listen mate, your actions knowingly or unknowingly may lead to a wrong cause and I can guarantee you that the day her husband will find out this close friendship you are developing with his wife; it wouldn’t be something very palatable to him. Depending on the type of person her husband is, you don’t want to get yourself into trouble asin he can man-handle you for keeping a close bond with his wife.

I am going to state 2 CLEAR scenarios and please think about them carefully;

First scenario
If this were your wife in question, and you find out that she is keeping a close friendship with another man and that man is not you, how would you feel? Would you like it?

Second scenario
If it were your wife and she finds out that you are keeping a close friendship with another woman and that woman is not her how would she feel? Would she like it?

A married person just don’t wake up one morning and commits adultery, it all starts from somewhere which can be the “Hi I will like to be close friends with you” and because a lot of people lack self-control, they engage in acts contrary to the marital vows they have taken. Don’t put this woman in a situation where her husband begins to DOUBT what she says; neither let him begin harbouring TRUST ISSUES with her all because you couldn’t put an end to this rigmarole scenario you are getting yourself into (no offense; and hope none taken) based on the seriousness of the relationship you are allowing to develop with this married woman.

It’s imperative for one to learn to stay away from things that don’t belong to you as this woman is married and she belongs to another man and that man is NOT YOU. Note that this married woman’s husband can throw her out if he finds out that she cheated on him with you (you might say it won’t get to that stage (easier said than done) but it’s glaring to see that it is heading towards that direction) and if that happens, I doubt if you would suddenly pick her up and make her your wife (I may be right as well as wrong).

Finally, DON’T BE THE ONE TO BREAK ANOTHER PERSONS’ MARITAL UNION UP BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T SAY NO TO THE TEMPTATION THAT WAS PLACED IN FRONT OF YOU. You can easily tell her not to cook for you as she is not your wife and reduce your contact with her as this scenario is becoming unhealthy; but it’s obvious from the way you are currently thinking and enjoying the flirtatious way a married woman is displaying around you. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by IkpuMmadu: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

One your English is terrible....I know that you couldn't finish second school ! Go back to queen premier one

Now back to your question...you are stupid for even considering to knack her
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by legitnow: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
toksbisola:
[s]@Op; what I'm going to say, might sound a bit harsh but bear with me; here we go. I really don’t know why you think that you can play with fire and not get burnt. You really think that this is a game right? The word NO has not been extinct from the dictionary. First things first; TRY AND SEVER THIS SUDDEN CLOSE BOND YOU HAVE DEVELOPED WITH THIS MARRIED WOMAN. You know why; SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND HER CLOSENESS SHOULD BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT YOU OR ANY OTHER MAN. SHE TOOK A MARITAL VOW; ALLOW HER TO KEEP HER MARITAL WOWS AS THEY WERE NOT TAKEN FOR THE FUN OF IT.

As it looks, it’s turning into something that you're now unable to handle effectively; hence your bringing it to NL. I don’t see anywhere in your post where you mentioned to her that when she’s bringing food for you she should come with her husband. Neither did I see anywhere in your post where you said she should come with her husband when she is coming to play Chees and Ludo with you. I can guarantee YOU that she would tell you no BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS NOT AWARE OF HER ANTICS.

You are already focusing on the way she dresses as giving you the green light for you to think that you can have an affair with her to the extent that you are even asking this nonsensical question (pardon my expression) as to whether you should go ahead to have an affair with her? Are you kidding me? Dude; were you day-dreaming when you asked that question? (No offense; and hope none taken)

Listen mate, your actions knowingly or unknowingly may lead to a wrong cause and I can guarantee you that the day her husband will find out this close friendship you are developing with his wife; it wouldn’t be something very palatable to him. Depending on the type of person her husband is, you don’t want to get yourself into trouble asin he can man-handle you for keeping a close bond with his wife.

I am going to state 2 CLEAR scenarios and please think about them carefully;

First scenario
If this were your wife in question, and you find out that she is keeping a close friendship with another man and that man is not you, how would you feel? Would you like it?

Second scenario
If it were your wife and she finds out that you are keeping a close friendship with another woman and that woman is not her how would she feel? Would she like it?

A married person just don’t wake up one morning and commits adultery, it all starts from somewhere which can be the “Hi I will like to be close friends with you” and because a lot of people lack self-control, they engage in acts contrary to the marital vows they have taken. Don’t put this woman in a situation where her husband begins to DOUBT what she says; neither let him begin harbouring TRUST ISSUES with her all because you couldn’t put an end to this rigmarole scenario you are getting yourself into (no offense; and hope none taken) based on the seriousness of the relationship you are allowing to develop with this married woman.

It’s imperative for one to learn to stay away from things that don’t belong to you as this woman is married and she belongs to another man and that man is NOT YOU. Note that this married woman’s husband can throw her out if he finds out that she cheated on him with you (you might say it won’t get to that stage (easier said than done) but it’s glaring to see that it is heading towards that direction) and if that happens, I doubt if you would suddenly pick her up and make her your wife (I may be right as well as wrong).

Finally, DON’T BE THE ONE TO BREAK ANOTHER PERSONS’ MARITAL UNION UP BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T SAY NO TO THE TEMPTATION THAT WAS PLACED IN FRONT OF YOU. You can easily tell her not to cook for you as she is not your wife and reduce your contact with her as this scenario is becoming unhealthy; but it’s obvious from the way you are currently thinking and enjoying the flirtatious way a married woman is displaying around you. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

I rest my case[/s]
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by legitnow: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Men behaving like the weaker sex.

Ur wife wears hotpants to my house and u still think u have a wife.

Reetard!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Righ(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
looool baba fly away.... don't run away
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
divicode:

I think you should go back to school to improve on your English first before seeking for advise in that area
You that is correcting someone, it is "advice" not "advise" as used in that context.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by hooklover: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
That's normal just collect ur share from her na.married Pusey is sweet u will enjoy it.she will promise to give u anytime u ask.

Make sure u are not caught

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.