Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? (1110 Views)

Ldr / Long Distance Relationships LDR / Loosing My Love To Ldr : Honest Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2010
True/false. distance is a test to relationship and am glad mine is growing on that platform.it is awesome and exciting.N.B: Dont just try it if you are faint-hearted.lol
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by selena(f): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2010
I was in a long distance relationship for two years.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2010
@selena: what then happened? U left him or he left u?
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by CuteAngel(f): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2010
Quite true, it takes a lot of prayers, patience and trust for each other otherwise you gonna die of heart ache. Am in one right now and isn't easy at all.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2010
@cuteangel: yeah! I feel you.A trust and commitment so infallible is essential in LDR. How long have you been in the LDR?
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by CuteAngel(f): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2010
close to 10 months.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2010
@cuteangel: Wow! That interesting. Mine is in months too and it going be a forever together affair but we gona be apart for 4 years as she is studying abroad but we got it all covered with what our relationship feature. Can we be partner in LDR? Check my profile and add me on messenger.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by CuteAngel(f): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2010
hehehehehehehehe grin
i dey see danger danger
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2010
@cuteangel: i trust me. Am no superhuman,one way or the other i might nid ur ideas,tips or advice.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Girl846(f): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yes poster, it is not for the faint hearted!

Hmmm I tried an LDR it was great till we ended it a few months ago. The relationship went on for almost a year and then he cheated on me with another random girl he met at a club, he gave her his virginity. I was crushed! After that incident came a series of lies and emotional manipulation! It wasn't easy! I came out of that relationship scarred, but my wounds are slowly healing.  cry
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
@girl: so sorry for your hurt.Some guys are heartless.time will heal ur wound,dear.i wish u all d best.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Girl846(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
Cockyzy:

@girl: so sorry for your hurt.Some guys are heartless.time will heal your wound,dear.i wish u all d best.

Thats very nice of you! Thank you! smiley
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by ddiamond(f): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
it sucks!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
@diamond: That's your personal opinion,dear.No matter how proximal the affair is,distance must set in someday and then u walk away abi? @girl: You welcome.In LDR,trust counts.You will surely find your prince charming someday,then they would be no more frog kissing.stay cool dear.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by daduke2k(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
S.hit, who want a LDR any way. Am outta here.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by noNonsense(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
LDR is awesome most especially when u know u are gonna meet your partner soon or at a stipulated time, urm, would like to holla @ Selena,
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by ddiamond(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
Cockyzy:

@diamond: That's your personal opinion,dear.No matter how proximal the affair is,distance must set in someday and then u walk away abi? @girl: You welcome.In LDR,trust counts.You will surely find your prince charming someday,then they would be no more frog kissing.stay cool dear.

my bad,
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by axeman85(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
Its very risky and difficult ooo to be honest. i am currently in one and have been in it coming up to 2yrs and in the 2yrs i have been to naija 4times just to see her. i trust her very well and much but sometimes i do worry hwen mabie i call her and she doesnt answer or she doesnt call me and i wont call becos she didnt. and i just take the lead and do the calling, call her everyday morning, afternong and night or 2wice a day. whatever she does i just accept it even thou am not happy with it but i just play cool as i no say na condition dey cause am. lol. if i was on ground she go arrange herself well well. sometimes alot of bad things just come to my mind like she might be with her riends in company of some guy or, she might be somewhere and lying to me. few other thoughts but i dont let it bother me. as i no wan die or get heart attack.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
I Don't subscribe to LDR.
@ Selena, you're way too cute not to have a guy dying at your feet around you. kiss
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by selena(f): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2010
@chipmonkey.Thanks o.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2010
Y.W. But me i no mind sha, even to become padi with you. LDR ain't for me tho. Sounds like a waste of time.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Liferace: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2010
LDR, trust me you will have heart attack if u aint carefull. I tried it for 5 yrs, thank God mine ended up in marriage but its NOT in any way EASY and adviceable.If you v gt someone arround you dts trustworhty and you love , go for him/her period. cool
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Tcharged: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2010
It's certainly not easy. I have been in one for 3 years now and we are getting married in August.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2010
LDR isnt for did faint hearted if ur tend 2 be insecure in a relationship 4get it cos u cud die of hypertension or somtin bt u can get tru it wit good communication and understanding and trust.
Re: LDR Is Not For The Faint-hearted? by Cockyzy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
@liferace & t-square: congratulations.your success story is motivating.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Loving A Shy Man / My Xperience. / Help A Friend--ladies Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.