Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (41049 Views)

You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by spintex: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by oyeezah(f): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by oyeezah(f): 2:34am On Dec 08, 2017
phintohlar:
I can date a colleage (if not married), who know's if he's the one destined for me. The boss is a no for me
what if ur boss is destined for u

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Maneki: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2017
LAND FOR LEASE

Dear Sir/Ma,

I have a plot of land for lease along Ikorodu road, Asolo. Fenced and on a well tarred road, very good for events, businesses and church programs.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by hardbody: 4:26am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
People set boundaries for themselves but end up breaking the same rules they made for some reasons. You may scream that you wouldn't dare date a colleague but all you need is a colleague to sweep you off your feet and that rule is broken.

Like one walked into my office within months of resumption and we romped for two years after then. We both moved on though we are still in the same organisation. I happen to know a few still doing stuff discreetly.

So long as work is not disrupted and you guys ain't getting married.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Dnockeror333(m): 4:36am On Dec 08, 2017
These kind things never ever come my way. To dste a colleague who is high in `these needs'. If these kind things come for me, to date a colleague, I go put my 360 degree's into it!
Kai, you no know say man want woman nay?, Talk sa na wife material dey stair me for face? Commot the devil abeg!
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Dnockeror333(m): 4:36am On Dec 08, 2017
These kind things never ever come my way. To date a colleague who is high in `these needs'. If these kind things come for me, to date a colleague, I go put my 360 degree's into it!
Kai, you no know say man want woman nay?, Talk sa na wife material dey stair me for face? Commot the devil abeg!
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by wickyyolo: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2017
fait10:
Hnmn

Loosed pussy always the best.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Change is constant, and there're factors that brings about change which in some cases beyond one's control.

I can bet that very soon, you will disappear from Nairaland. When that time come you will know & remember i told you so.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by gamechanger1: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2017
shinarlaura:
Even though they say "Never say Never " but in my case i ll say NEVER. I have never done that and will never do it.

Plenty of "Never" in one statement grin

Tu es mignon
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by sisisioge: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2017
NO! The same way I couldn't date my classmate... I just find it weird.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by NOBLE179(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Temple1990: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2017
WORK IN PROGRESS..
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Toosure70: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Gbogbo ejo ni jije jor
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by QueenSekxy(f): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
I can date my colleague but I can't date my boss, I rather resign before dating my boss.

Dating your boss is very unprofessional.
when is exam truely starting for your own dept? ?
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by femi4: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
People set boundaries for themselves but end up breaking the same rules they made for some reasons. You may scream that you wouldn't dare date a colleague but all you need is a colleague to sweep you off your feet and that rule is broken.
you have spoken well
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Colleague, never done it, but never say never, boss, I would rather resign and date
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2017
I can bt i won't i don't like complicating the work place. Other employees will get to know and then too much attention comes on the relationship. I will get tired of it fast so i wont. Unless its a fling maybe.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by famiebee(f): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2017
I can date my colleague now, provided his not flirt because I can't stand that.
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by ErepaTV: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
sisisioge:
NO! The same way I couldn't date my classmate... I just find it weird.

Really?
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Sike(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2017
A colleague? Yes.

But a Boss? No No!
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by endowednicky(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2017
do you know if my boss will be my future husband..... if he's not a married man,and i see he is serious... i think I'll �
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shinarlaura(f): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
gamechanger1:

Tu es mignon

Merci wink
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by shinarlaura(f): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Harrynight:

probably it never happens and u fine ur job on the line knwin u dont hav plan B nor where to turn to....

i pray it shud'nt happen to u either!

I pray so too
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by DavidEsq(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
nduprincekc:
DESTINED FOR YOU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since it's about destiny, Shey dem fit miss the boss destined for them na grin grin grin. See how dem don dey hide under destiny to do Wetin dem dey claim say dem no go do. Destiny ko! Buju Banton ni! grin
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by iloejikefestus(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Well, for me I think it all depends on the individual, if u fall for your boss or colleague and you feel it not going to distract you then you can go ahead but have it in mind that there might be consequences especially when dating a colleague because he or she might just want an office Bae or boo, but for me I won't try it, so many distractions and gossip coz you can't hide it for so long...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Afrocentric: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
I can date my colleague but I can't date my boss, I rather resign before dating my boss.

so, dating your colleague is professional abi? Mumu
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by agwom(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2017
If i see someone i love, i will waste time...
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by adehexkaybaba: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:

Nice one
Re: Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React by Konami94: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Can't date anybody close to me, be it neighbours, church, class, office is even the worst. It might be all sweet and fun at the beginning, but what if things go wrong and you have a bad breakup? Then you have to put up with the awkwardness of seeing the person all the time. For me its a no no.
It's even worse if you have to put up with seeing your Ex and their new spouse sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.