Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship (981 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by JOBgame(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pls am here to seek advice and words from u guys pls,am a guy who does not like to trouble my girlfriends so i do find myself comfort with that.but my friends always say that am too calm and gentle that i do leave girls treat me as they wish.

Pls just a word or few will solve thanks.
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Women' should dominate a normal and healthy relationship else you are dating yourself.You are doing the right thing,don't let the words and beliefs of misogynists have any effect on you.
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Candidlady: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Parked

Auntie bove me you better wear helmet em boiz will come for your head
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by MadamVanessa(f): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
shocked

From my unbiased perspective, a man is to dominate the relationship and not a woman. Dominating the relationship as a man doesn't mean you subjecting your girlfriend or wife to slavery, domination means protection, providing and caring for her, and making decisions as a man, not allowing your woman decision to overwhelm or influence you as a man.

Your yes should be yes, and your no should be no. Don't allow your woman to sweet talk you to do things contrary to your wish.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op, we are alike. I don't like dominating my girlfriend too. You don't need to change. That's your personality.
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Uzomacharles: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOBgame:
Pls am here to seek advice and words from u guys pls,[b]am a guy who does not like to trouble my girlfriends so i do find myself comfort with that.[/b]but my friends always say that am too calm and gentle that i do leave girls treat me as they wish.

You don't want to trouble her but she's dominating?..
Maybe you want her to dominate you in marriage time abi
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You don't want to trouble her but she's dominating?..
Maybe you want her to dominate you in marriage time abi
Meaty nose,are you also a misogynist?
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by JOBgame(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingsasian:
Op, we are alike. I don't like dominating my girlfriend too. You don't need to change. That's your personality.

ok thanks but pls are u a introvert
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Uzomacharles: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Meaty nose,are you also a misogynist?

lol
I know you have been looking for my attention sha...
gimme ur Whatsapp number or fb name

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by czarr(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOBgame:
Pls am here to seek advice and words from u guys pls,am a guy who does not like to trouble my girlfriends so i do find myself comfort with that.but my friends always say that am too calm and gentle that i do leave girls treat me as they wish.

it's not about being calm and gentle it's about not being afraid to lose the girl. That is all when you are truly not afraid to lose her it will show and women respect it even though they may complain. And also be a man of your words if you say you are not going to do something don't do it, even if she uses sex as a weapon.
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
No one should or try to dominate anyone in a relationship.To be dominating is not even a sane character to be practice in a good relationship, both partners should be respected and treated fairly. If you think your girls are overshadowing you, and your opinions do not count then you have every right to stand your ground and be and respected. Very simple
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
if you are happy then continue, if you aint then change...
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by GooodHardDick: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Women' should dominate a normal and healthy relationship else you are dating yourself.You are doing the right thing,don't let the words and beliefs of misogynists have any effect on you.
[/s]
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by GooodHardDick: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOBgame:

You're a SIMP man!

You need to swallow the red pill and regain your senses back!!
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOBgame:

ok thanks but pls are u a introvert
yes bro I am. But I got married 2 months ago and my wife love my personality and the freedom I give to her.
Re: How Do I Stop Girls From Dominating The Relationship by rickleye: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
JOBgame:

You need to clarify your ask . What do you mean by Dominating ?
Gives some examples of such scenario with your gf .

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... / WAWU! A Swedish Lady Released Bnxn’s N*de After Impregnating & Dumped Her ( / We Men Are A Disgrace To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.