Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

She Dates My Boss, Eyeing My Brother For Altar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dates My Boss, Eyeing My Brother For Altar (905 Views)

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / An Inec Official Is Eyeing My Girl During My Process Of Voting,what Should I Do? / Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Dates My Boss, Eyeing My Brother For Altar by shadrach77: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2010
Dear Agatha,

Please help me resolve this rather difficult situation I have found myself. It concerns my brother and the woman he intends to marry.

Around April last year, I met this lady through my boss who happens to be her boyfriend. Being the secretary, there is seldom anything happening in his life that I am not aware of. He is one of those bosses that are honest, responsible, respectful and very opened. Like every man, he has a weakness for the wild ladies, and do from time to time indulge in wild romances even in the office.

He tells me almost everything happening in his life. I know for sure from what he tells me about this lady that he has no intention of marrying her kind; that he only intends her to warm up his bed whenever he wants the service.

I have severally caught them in very intimate positions in my boss’ office and one of his very regulars. I didn’t consider her my business until she showed up as my brother’s much talked about fiancée.

My elder brother, five years older, is one of the nicest persons I know. His girlfriend of eight years about two years ago walked out on him to marry his best friend. It was a very devastating experience for him. At first, he vowed never to remarry, but with the support of our parents and his other friends overcame the disappointment.

You can therefore imagine the joy of the family when he announced to everyone this fantastic lady he met and with whom he intends settling down. He didn’t get to bring the lady to the house until three weeks ago when I discovered to my dismay that she was the same lady whom the day before spent the night at my boss’ house. I am aware of this because he begged me to bring some letters he forgot to sign to his house. Because I had to go for my personal errands, see my own boyfriend coupled with the fact that the letters weren’t something that I had to dispatch that day, so I got to his house at about 6p.m. I met her in my boss’ T-shirt, suggesting she was there to stay.

My boss insisted my boyfriend and I spent time with him. We left at about 9p.m. as a result of the league match both of them were very passionate about.

Seeing her as the woman my brother intends spending the rest of his life with almost gave me a cardiac arrest. My brother and parents must have noticed my disposition because they kept asking me if everything was okay with me. I have to invent a headache I didn’t have to escape into my room. My boyfriend who came in later also didn’t know what to make of the whole development.

What really worries me is her attitude. She not only pretended seeing me for the first time, but also stayed cool all through. It wasn’t until the following day in the office she came to plead with me to let her be. That she was with my boss for the fun, but want my brother for a husband. She promised to be of good behaviour once she marries my brother.

Since then I haven’t seen her in the office, but when I asked my boss about her, he told me she said she didn’t want to come to the office anymore; that she now preferred seeing him at home.

Agatha, I haven’t told either my parents or brother yet. He is my only brother and sibling, which make us very close. Our parents married very late. I don’t know how he would react given the kind of disappointment he suffered two years ago.

My boyfriend insists I say something before my brother makes the mistake of marrying this girl. Last week I told my best friend who is also of the opinion I tell my brother.

My fear is not telling him, but his reactions to the news. I can’t withstand seeing him in the condition I saw him the last time his girlfriend walked away from him.

What should I do? I feel so helpless. Do I challenge the lady or go straight to my brother? My friend says I should also tell my boss about her. Do I?

Ibidun.
http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=11093
Re: She Dates My Boss, Eyeing My Brother For Altar by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2010
shadrach77:

Dear Agatha,

Please help me resolve this rather difficult situation I have found myself. It concerns my brother and the woman he intends to marry.

Around April last year, I met this lady through my boss who happens to be her boyfriend. Being the secretary, there is seldom anything happening in his life that I am not aware of. He is one of those bosses that are honest, responsible, respectful and very opened. Like every man, he has a weakness for the wild ladies, and do from time to time indulge in wild romances even in the office.

He tells me almost everything happening in his life. I know for sure from what he tells me about this lady that he has no intention of marrying her kind; that he only intends her to warm up his bed whenever he wants the service.

I have severally caught them in very intimate positions in my boss’ office and one of his very regulars. I didn’t consider her my business until she showed up as my brother’s much talked about fiancée.

My elder brother, five years older, is one of the nicest persons I know. His girlfriend of eight years about two years ago walked out on him to marry his best friend. It was a very devastating experience for him. At first, he vowed never to remarry, but with the support of our parents and his other friends overcame the disappointment.

You can therefore imagine the joy of the family when he announced to everyone this fantastic lady he met and with whom he intends settling down. He didn’t get to bring the lady to the house until three weeks ago when I discovered to my dismay that she was the same lady whom the day before spent the night at my boss’ house. I am aware of this because he begged me to bring some letters he forgot to sign to his house. Because I had to go for my personal errands, see my own boyfriend coupled with the fact that the letters weren’t something that I had to dispatch that day, so I got to his house at about 6p.m. I met her in my boss’ T-shirt, suggesting she was there to stay.

My boss insisted my boyfriend and I spent time with him. We left at about 9p.m. as a result of the league match both of them were very passionate about.

Seeing her as the woman my brother intends spending the rest of his life with almost gave me a cardiac arrest. My brother and parents must have noticed my disposition because they kept asking me if everything was okay with me. I have to invent a headache I didn’t have to escape into my room. My boyfriend who came in later also didn’t know what to make of the whole development.

What really worries me is her attitude. She not only pretended seeing me for the first time, but also stayed cool all through. It wasn’t until the following day in the office she came to plead with me to let her be. That she was with my boss for the fun, but want my brother for a husband. She promised to be of good behaviour once she marries my brother.

Since then I haven’t seen her in the office, but when I asked my boss about her, he told me she said she didn’t want to come to the office anymore; that she now preferred seeing him at home.

Agatha, I haven’t told either my parents or brother yet. He is my only brother and sibling, which make us very close. Our parents married very late. I don’t know how he would react given the kind of disappointment he suffered two years ago.

My boyfriend insists I say something before my brother makes the mistake of marrying this girl. Last week I told my best friend who is also of the opinion I tell my brother.

My fear is not telling him, but his reactions to the news. I can’t withstand seeing him in the condition I saw him the last time his girlfriend walked away from him.

What should I do? I feel so helpless. Do I challenge the lady or go straight to my brother? My friend says I should also tell my boss about her. Do I?

Ibidun.
http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=11093

Are u 4 real!!!? leopards never loose their spots no matter how u much paint u splash on them.
Check 1: Acting cool when ur bro brought her home: mks her a 1st class biatch.
check 2: Opting to c ur boss @ home instead of the office.: mks her recalcitrant biatch.

Ds kind of gal will ruin ur brothers life and ultimately the your whole family as he's d only son. tell him and ur parents. Pronto. Leave ur boss and d gal out of it. U aint gat no business wt them. Or r u afraid of loosin ur Job if ur boss knows? Not likely. Ur boss seems 2 b a "real" man.
Re: She Dates My Boss, Eyeing My Brother For Altar by spawnx: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
ARE U NUTTS OR WAT. U ARE THINKING OF WAT UR BROTHER WILL GO THRU NOW OR WILL GO THRU FOR THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE? ONCE A BITCH ALWAYS ONE. SHE AINT GONNA CHANGE. LISTEN TO YOURSELF "SHE STILL SEES UR BOSS AT HOME" IF U DONT SPEAK UP. I DAMN U

(1) (Reply)

Any Good/creative/funny April Fool's Joke For SO? / Varginity As A Problem / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.