Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Xmas Boo Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xmas Boo Needed (920 Views)

An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Boo Needed by Messibae: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2017
I have to join nairaland just to post this..

I want a Xmas BOO, someone we can hangout together....I'm single and my friends are traveling, I don't want to be alone.
If you are single and don't have anyone to be with this holidays,then let's mingle .

To qualify, you must be single,fun to be with, romantic, handsome,fair in complexion (no offence to dark Guys), Matured ,age b/w 33 -35, must not be broke(you will pay ur bills when we hang out, I will pay mine too.

We can break up after the holidays or continue depends on the flow...

If you are interested, add me on BBM Make sure your DP has your picx when adding me up.

For those that will insult their self .,just know that I'm on my bed and ur insults are irrelevant to me.
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy

Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmm grin grin
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by BruncleZuma: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by ibkkk(f): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Sunshyne200(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Messibae:
I have to join nairaland just to post this..

I want a Xmas BOO, someone we can hangout together....I'm single and my friends are traveling, I don't want to be alone.
If you are single and don't have anyone to be with this holidays,then let's mingle .

To qualify, you must be single,fun to be with, romantic, handsome,fair in complexion (no offence to dark Guys), Matured ,age b/w 33 -35, must not be broke(you will pay ur bills when we hang out, I will pay mine too.

We can break up after the holidays or continue depends on the flow...

If you are interested, add me on BBM ~DBDB8B77. Make sure your DP has your picx when adding me up.

For those that will insult their self .,just know that I'm on my bed and ur insults are irrelevant to me.

Aunty put your location so that the searchee can be specific...

Anyways, it's not really wrong, since you will pay your bill.
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Messibae: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Aunty put your location so that the searchee can be specific...

Anyways, it's not really wrong, since you will pay your bill.
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Messibae: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2017
G0at:
Blood money op
How can I disagree with you, when you are are "GOAT"
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Archangel15: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2017
You want Xmas mugu abi undecided
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Any chance u could put ur pic on ur dp (u can remove it after i take a peek) cos i'd like to know how u look before i do anything

and trust me, i meet ur specifications
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Sunshyne200(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Messibae:

I would have loved to hang out, as I am kinda an indoor type who only goes out when propelled, but I am far away in a distant land, close to boko haram strong hold.

LOL, great day to you.
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Messibae: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
G0at:
u will neva find one. U will celebrate Christmas lonely
trust me, I have gotten more than 20 invites already grin grin grin
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Messibae: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Sunshyne200:

I would have loved to hang out, as I am kinda an indoor type who only goes out when propelled, but I am far away in a distant land, close to boko haram strong hold.

LOL, great day to you.
awwww, great day to you too..
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Sunshyne200(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Messibae:
awwww, great day to you too..

Ensure you keep me up to date on your supposed hang out.

But be careful ooo.

Merry Christmas to you
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Epe aiyeraye

G0at:
u will neva find one. U will celebrate Christmas lonely
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by habsydiamond(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
you people with rules and regulations like nigeria, where e don take us since 1960....e be like say u go boo ursef ooo
Re: Xmas Boo Needed by olisehcom(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Too bad you're looking for a guy cry

(1) (Reply)

Is The Cock Carousel A Myth? / What Is Squirting ?? / Details For Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.