Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize (30173 Views)

Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by gregyboy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
OBA” ORIGIN WORD EDO.
I find it embarrassing when some Edo/Benin historians misunderstand the origin of the name, Oba. I wonder why they have not been able to connect the title to an Edo word and the series of events that took place in then Igodomigodo just as I have done. Sometimes ago, since I have always wondered how the name came about, I ventured into a little research on my own using the stories that took place at that time, and the meaning of Oba in Edo language to arrive at my conclusion.
Firstly, I wold like to let you know the meaning of ‘ba’, ‘O ba’ or ‘Noba ‘in Edo language.
- Baa or ba means ‘to shine’
- O’ baa means ‘it’s shining’ or ‘he/she is shining’
- Noba means the ‘colour ‘red’ or in a phrasal verb N’Oba meaning ‘the one that shines’
The last one N’Oba will be more relevant to the explanation below.
The name, title or word is not an original Yoruba word. After a series of events that led to the death of Ogiso Owodo, the departure of Ekaladerhan(heir apparent) and the emergence of Evian as the temporary head or Ogie of Igodomigodo , the kingdom was going through tough time ranging from the struggle for power amongst different groups . The Kingdom was plagued with famine, sickness and diseases. There was exodus of people from Igodo. The people attributed these to the anger of the gods as regard the injustice done to Ekaladerhan and the activities going on then. This made Oliha to lead a party to bring back Ekaladerhan who was rumoured to be alive in Uhe(Ife). Oliha and is party technically succeeded by bringing back Oranmiyan who was one of the Sons of Ekaladerhan (Oduduwa) to Igodomigodo.
Omonoyan (Oranmiyan) met strong resistance from Ogiamien and his supporters. He relocated back to the land he was used to since he wasn’t able to cope with the ongoing turmoil in his fatherland and left behind a child he had with the daughter of Enogie of Ogida, Eweka.
After Eweka became of age to assume the throne of his forefathers, he was still being challenged by Ogiamien and his supporters. Many wars were fought between them to enforce their authority as the sole head of the Igodomigodo Kingdom. After several years of warfare, Ogiemien finally conceded the head of the Kingdom to Eweka.
Note that during the reign of Ogiamien as the head of the Kingdom, The name Oba was already being used to refer to Eweka by his supporters as ‘omo no do baa n’Igodo’ or ‘Omo n’obaa n’Igodo’ meaning ‘the child that came to shine for Igodomigo ‘ or ‘the child that shines for Igodomigodo’. Then he has not yet adopted the name Eweka as his Kingship name. Some simply referred to him as ‘Omo’ in a short form. So, after the truce reached between him and Ogiemien , the people still referred to him as the child that have come to shine for the Kingdom and brought peace and prosperity to the Land and felt he should adopt the name as his title. The name was finally adopted as his Title for the King of Igodomigodo considering the events that led to his emergence. (omo n’obaa n’Igodomigodo in Edo language and the short form, Oba).
In view of the above, it is logical to say the word Oba was first used to describe the new king to be by those around him and the people of Igodomigodo. This was later adopted and used to refer to the King of Igodomigodo. The name was later changed from ‘omo n’oba n’Igodomigodo’ to ‘omo n’oba n’Edo’ after Oba Ewuare changed the name of the Kingdom (empire) to Edo.
Finally, I hereby conclude that the true meaning of the word Oba is in the literary meaning and the full pronunciation of the sentence ‘Omo n’oba n’Edo’.
NB
• Ukpon Noba (Red Cloth) was adopted to emphasize the significance of the new title of the monarchy.
• Also note that during the Ogiso dynasty, there was an Ogiso named Ogiso Obagodo. Obagodo literarily means ‘he’s shining very bright’. This is to buttress the points raised above as regard the true origin of the word Oba.
• I have come to understand that Edo/Benin history can best be explained in the names given to places, persons and traditional titles and idiomatic expressions which still exist up till date.
----------------------------------------------
Benin 'Obaship' as a devine essence.
In Benin Kingdom, South South Nigeria, its highly revered monarch, referred to, as Oba, stands alone in the hierarchy of mortals. Within the Benin cosmos, he has no equal. As the royal head of the Benin Kingdom, the Oba has in pl...ace what historians describe as “a sophisticated administrative system with a substantial spiritual component” because the departed Obas and God are consulted as a matter of routine in the running of the kingdom. The monarch’s palace located in Ogbe Quarters in the heart of Benin metropolis is hailed as an architectural masterpiece. It showcases the indigenous civil engineering skills of the Benin people, just as it is said to reveal the creative uses to which the magnetic Ulakpa red soil, regarded as unique to the people of Benin, can be put to.
To people of Benin origin, it is said that the Oba is not only God’s chief representative on earth; all his subjects consider him as ‘god’. “It is for this reason the Binis say: Oba o re Osanubua nagbon, meaning “The Oba is a god man or the god on the human world”). According to High Priest Osemwegie Ebohon, Benin oral tradition says that the Oba has a divine essence and so is the godhead of his people. “Invariably, he leads the worship of all deities in the land whether or not he is physically present”, he added. In practical terms, this means that all traditional prayers in the kingdom said with kola nut begin with the Oba and end with “Long may the Oba reign”. Secondly, when several persons are gathered, the Benin man in the group is spiritually senior to everyone present because he is considered by Bini culture as godhead representative of the Oba. Therefore, the responsibility of offering prayers for the group automatically falls on him.”
In ancient times, the Oba was not just the spiritual leader of the Benin Kingdom. He also had civil, social and political authority over the people. He was the undisputed head of state and government of Benin Kingdom and commander-in-ch
ief of the Benin Army. “Today,” in the words of Ebohon, “even though the ancient glories of the Benin Kingdom are no more, the Oba still commands tremendous love, awe, reverence, authority, power and influence in Edoland. His words are still law in the kingdom and some ancient practices have been carried over to modern times. “One of these practices is the salutation of the Binis. The general salutation is woven around the person of the Oba. For instance, the salutation follows this format: Ob’Owie, a combination of the words, Oba and Owie, literally means “King of the morning” while its ordinary meaning is “Good Morning”. Ob’Avan, whose literal meaning is “King of the Afternoon” and ordinary meaning is “Good Afternoon”, is derived from the words, Oba and Avan. Ob’ Ota, literally meaning “King of the Evening” and “Good Evening” in its ordinary meaning, is coined from the words, Oba and Ota. However, it is not totally wrong to say that some customs and traditions of Bini have been abused as they relate to the Oba of Benin and the Benin heritage. The Isekhure (Chief Priest) of Benin Kingdom, Chief Nosakhare Isekhure, speaking a few weeks ago for the Ihogbe of Benin Royal Family, who is custodians of Erhinmwindu Shrine, from which all authorities emerge, said there are three broad social gradings in Benin Kingdom, which still subsist today.
Chief Isekhure named them as the Benin Royal Family constituting the first family in Benin; the Nobles Family, comprising the Uzama Nihiron, the Ivbie Aronto, (Efa) and Enigie of non-royal descent and the commoners or other subjects of the Oba, excluding the women folk. “In this breakdown, the Oba stands alone as the spiritual head of Erhinmwindu Deity, which is the ultimate shrine from which all other shrines derive their authorities. It is a historical fact that the Iyase title, created by Oba Ewedo, was elevated as head and leader of the commoners (Okao Ovienoba). That placed him as first among the commoners on behalf of whom he can undertake advocacy and make representations to the Oba-in-Council. He is the head of Eghaevbonore chiefs.
Source: http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/
healtheducation/forum/topics/oba-is-not-a-yoruba-word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
ruggedised:
edo state governor is toying with ijaw, seems he wan them to bomb edo out of nigerian map cheesy grin
rather it' ijaw that's toying with Benin, they think Benin is itsekiri they can easily oppress, I sorry for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
historyworld030:
What this tells me is that it is high time to send the ijaw out of edo state. 21 days is more than enough to relocate them back to bayelsa.
Let them come and "storm", nobody is scared of death. We will storm them out of our state.
And I pity the fools who are allowing ijaw stay in their land, ijaws are criminals by nature and sooner or later they will start claiming your land, push them out as soon as possible. Get rid of the paraistes.
Wrong, there are many Ijaw communities indegenous to Edo state
gelegele-Ijaw is just one community, channels tv visited there recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/
Stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by GoldHorse(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
All these f**ls shouting war and fight here on nairaland will start crying from a small challenge from an area boy.

Maybe we should start praying for you and your family, starting with you, to be among the lives the potential conflict will claim since you want it so much.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
davibid:

It's obvious you never read the post

Please read posts before quoting people

I read your post, comprehended it, and my reply to it is that the threat (or ultimatum) is useless.

We know their MO. Ultimatums by the Ijaws don't scare fowls in Niger Delta.

Na everybody dey take turn to treat their f**kup. Now na Edo turn.

There's a reason why they are native to about 6 states, but only hold sway in Bayelsa where they are a clear majority. In Rivers, they've not become governors since 1999. Same thing in Delta. And this is where they have substantial population. In Edo and Ondo, no one gives a flying f*ck about them. Even the relatively calm people in Akwa Ibom no dey let them c road.

They are useful for the ND struggle because of their brash characteristics, but anytime they misbehave, they're put in their place firmly.

No one got no time for their nonsense.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
gregyboy:
craze dey like ijaw bioz by olamide

psychatric dey for benin land by osamede

neverthesless am a benin and i really want this fight i want the ijaws to teach the benis lessons because an average benin mans idea is to travel out of the country to go die for another mans land he doesnt see nigeria or even edo state as a place he can succeed u hardly find them in other state even in thier state thier economy is been controlled by non indigenes mostly ibos ...this are d advantages of over migration and lazyness on the benin thats why ijaws can claim gelegele because benins are not fishermen there only the ijaws so they can claim it and even fight for it because they have been there since what goes out and come in .in the river than the real owners Binis ...now they found oil oba whants to come and reclaim it by force aint done that way ...even if is an adopted child the real parents cant come and collect the child easily no it cant work ...it has to be a win -win for both parties and not war ..if is going to be a war sorry my brothers benins won't match with this people they have weapons than we are are they even a good number of youth population in benins presently that can fight for benins...no they aint all are in ghanas and libyas and italy ...

note :even benins decide to drive the ijaws the benin man is still very lazy to even work in the gelegele you will see other tribes dominitating it ..lets not even talk of the benin moat is nothing to write home about

lastly i will support a win - win for both party than war but enacting a king in benin who is not subjecting to the oba is a war already

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

Stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
empty threats...who are this senseless ijaw freedom thing self.....am not an edo man by how dare you threaten the Oba of Benin...do you what that stool entails....well you dont read history, how will you know....why are you pple making the ijaws look like trouble makers everywhere....the pere in question just want to answer king so that oil companies can be paying him royalty as well...why greed full una body self....for all i can remember, Edo land is not part of any ijaw thing oooo
freedom fighters, what have you pple gain or acheive so far...fighting for who self....your kind all over the world fight for a reasonable cause, una own na amnesty at the end or bunkering....see fools...shebi na 21 days, we go watch...
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
ijaw are clearly acting as parisites.
My advise is to take the war to the ijaw, don't wait for any ultimatum. Their ultiatum is a declaration of war, now what we need to do is to think of a war strategy and then execute it. We need to bring the war to their doorstep in bayelsa. We need to storm the houses of their chiefs and deal with them, we need to send our people (all Edos and Edo related people) to the creeks and get rid of the paraistes. the federal government will most likely be very happy to tender unofficial help. The only thing the ijaw had going for them is that southerners sympathized with their plight and refused to see them labelled as terrorists or treated unfairly by the federal government, but those same ijaws are now turning against the southerners who have saved them from extinction, so I say let us kick them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
historyworld030:
It is because of youth like you that the current governor of Edo state has realized that history must be brought back to Edo schools.
The problem is that most of you guys don't understand the word Benin. You confuse Benin republic, Benin Kingdom and Benin City.
Let me make it simple, Benin republic is a country which took that name in 1970 in order to honour the ancient Benin Kingdom.
The Benin Kingdom is the pre-colonial African country whose king holds the title: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
The Benin Kingdom was very vast. Benin City is only the capital of the Benin Kingdom. As far as you are Edo, you are a subject of the Oba of Benin.
There is no such thing as "bini", rather there are Edos who live in Benin City.
Take a look at what all Esan chiefs said to the Oba of Benin Kingdom when he visited them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqF5JhgX0g

They called him their Oba, their father.
So if you are really Esan then please learn your history.

Here are some pre-colonial maps of the Benin Kingdom:

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595527q/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

Leave those people.

There are Urhobo, Itshekiri, Ika, amongst other minority communities in Edo State. All of them are lorded over by the Oba. Na only Ijaw want or deserve kingdom.

Why them wait till now to get kingdom. Them for try am before the British show, mk them sack their communities.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
empty threats...who are this senseless ijaw freedom thing self.....am not an edo man by how dare you threaten the Oba of Benin...do you what that stool entails....well you dont read history, how will you know....why are you pple making the ijaws look like trouble makers everywhere....the pere in question just want to answer king so that oil companies can be paying him royalty as well...why greed full una body self....for all i can remember, Edo land is not part of any ijaw thing oooo
freedom fighters, what have you pple gain or acheive so far...fighting for who self....your kind all over the world fight for a reasonable cause, una own na amnesty at the end or bunkering....see fools...shebi na 21 days, we go watch...
A little google search would have saved your ignorance

there are many Ijaw communities indegenous to Edo state

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY

Stop spreading falsehood

History will soon repeat itself if they arent cautious

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Larben: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ijaws, A primitive tribe of violent nature who settles scores only by blood and death, their doom go side by side with their fame, yet they are no match for the Benin warriors, they will be annihilated and humbled if they eventually carry out their threat. They Great Benin Kingdom is accent and organised even right from time. The Ijaws will suffer a great loss by the hands of the Benin, the Oracle has spoken!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

Leave those people.

There are Urhobo, Itshekiri, Ika, amongst other minority communities in Edo State. All of them are lorded over by the Oba. Na only Ijaw want or deserve kingdom.

Why them wait till now to get kingdom. Them for try am before the British show, mk them sack their communities.

-Lord
Is it the same British that put ur oba in chains and killed him in exile?

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
historyworld030:
ijaw are clearly acting as parisites.
My advise is to take the war to the ijaw, don't wait for any ultimatum. Their ultiatum is a declaration of war, now what we need to do is to think of a war strategy and then execute it. We need to bring the war to their doorstep in bayelsa. We need to storm the houses of their chiefs and deal with them, we need to send our people (all Edos and Edo related people) to the creeks and get rid of the paraistes. the federal government will most likely be very happy to tender unofficial help. The only thing the ijaw had going for them is that southerners sympathized with their plight and refused to see them labelled as terrorists or treated unfairly by the federal government, but those same ijaws are now turning against the southerners who have saved them from extinction, so I say let us kick them out.

No need to call FG for the matter. Na SS problem, we go fix am.

Mk Oba call GEJ to send warning to the elements when 1 use innocent people cause trouble, the matter go die one time.

Na so dem dey misbehave wella, no reason their mata.

-Lord
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Is it the same British that put ur oba in chains and killed him in exile?

Like the British also did to the Ijaw king of Nembe!

Trust me, you don't want to go there.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by bionixs: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lajet:
Useless ultimatum why are they giving 21 days ultimatum why not start their madness immediately. We are aware that Ijaw land starts and ends in Bayelsa any attempt by miscreants to disrupt the peace in Edo state they will be deal with. Niger Delta can longer tolerate ijaw madness again.
see as you relax for your mama house dey issue your own with your techno android. little wonder people are called keyboard warriors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

Like the British also did to the Ijaw king of Nembe!

Trust me, you don't want to go there.

-Lord
I get transport for two of us to go libya sef, take me there

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lajet:
Useless ultimatum why are they giving 21 days ultimatum why not start their madness immediately. We are aware that Ijaw land starts and ends in Bayelsa any attempt by miscreants to disrupt the peace in Edo state they will be deal with. Niger Delta can longer tolerate ijaw madness again.
i wish u luck.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by nnokwa042(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lajet:
why didn't Oba of Benin the ask buhari not to create delta state? The fact's still remains there are ijaw in Edo state just like there re Igbo's in delta state,ijaw or Edo people did not fall from heaven,

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by gregyboy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY

Stop spreading falsehood

if the ijaws are indigenous to benin why not appoint enogie who can speak both benin and ijaw instead of fight they could benefit more than fighting if they start a fight they wont win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Ijaws are the Fulanis of the South. I have known them to be troublesome since I was a kid. If they are not fighting govt., they are fight Itsekiri or other minority group or kidnapping expatriates.
taaah! mind ur fvcking business if u have nothing to contribute.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

I get transport for two of us to go libya sef, take me there

You know where Libya dey for map sef...

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
davibid:

If you have nothing to say shut your mouth instead of spewing trash

What is Niger Delta without the Ijaw man

Whether you accept or not Ijaw will and continue to be the heart of the Niger Delta

Ignoring their threat will be suicide

Hayeeeee Izon (3x)
one bottle for you my bro from the other side.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
1shortblackboy:
ijaw land starts and ends in bayelsa? dont be ignorant man
u even have time replying an ignoramus.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mr1759: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
how I wish buhari & Nigeria government will just give Edo and ijaw just one week to test ourselves. because is pretty long now the last war bini embarked on was with the British. I just pity ijaw ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Lol, but bini said esan and their likes are all one
na lie ooh. bini no even like esan self. but when fight come, dem go remember dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
edoman2016:
Ijaws must be kicked out of Edo state. Can you imagine? Those idiots are violent and they are never part of Edo history.
taaah.
Dboyz:
Thank God for civilization, who are Jaws to challenge bini... they will snick into ur comunty in d name of fishin...latter farming....all of a sudden to be recognised in govt....all of a sudden they want their local govt. ...all of a sudden they want to install a long....all of a sudden. ...they will claim land... Shameless FULANI OF THE SOUTH.
middle finger u.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

You know where Libya dey for map sef...

-Lord
I'm sure the bini ladies know Libya,Italy etc very well, na where d market dey sell na

he also disclosed that about 560 Nigerians are expected to be repatriated into the country from Libya this week, while some of the female victims, who were recently evacuated from Libya, are said to be pregnant after being raped by their captors while in detention in Libya.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/over-70-of-the-libya-returnees-are-from-edo-state-comrade-solomon-okoduwa.html

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Like Anti-Ijaw protest or state government, Oba, legislative supporting the bini threats & Anti-Ijaw protests, this is in retaliation
na so.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
mr1759:
how I wish buhari & Nigeria government will just give Edo and ijaw just one week to test ourselves. because is pretty long now the last war bini embarked on was with the British. I just pity ijaw ppl
Be careful, keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Stop misinforming people gelegele is and will always be an Ijaw community

They have always been in the current location now in Edo state due to state creation.
yea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
prince13:
You are the one spewing trash,remove ijaw from niger delta the region won't feel it an inch,Ijaws are the smallest minority in the niger delta, they are the armed rubbers and sea pirates we have in the region,you guys knows very well that you cannot stand face to face to make these your empty boast,we shall see when the time comes.
are you really dat ignorant or u just wanna be a certified fool? ijaws minority in Niger Delta? u eat ur school fees?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says / Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.