Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize (30169 Views)

Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Major Isaac Jasper, Ijaw Freedom Fighter 1938-1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
yea.
Unknown to them they are given more attention to the plight of Ijaws in Edo state with their Anti-Ijaw protests and tribalistic government policies.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Irrelevant to the discuss, Rivers state has had Ijaw governors and there isn't any administration that you wont have atleast a deputy governor in Rivers state
even d current one is Ijaw.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by dandig(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lajet:
Useless ultimatum why are they giving 21 days ultimatum why not start their madness immediately. We are aware that Ijaw land starts and ends in Bayelsa any attempt by miscreants to disrupt the peace in Edo state they will be deal with. Niger Delta can longer tolerate ijaw madness again.

Warrior please look well before you type.1) from the post it seems the few ijaw local governments in edo have access to oil and oil companies and are still marginalised by the majority benin govt, 2)the council of elders meeting by all stakeholders in the state was not greeted by edo ijaw representatives. 3) the oba is for benin and onojies for other communities all not recognised by our constitution, 5) the governor Obaseki is the executive head of edo state and should not side the oba without lookibg into the matter..i heard they sent police to raid the community as well, 6) I SMELL OPRESSION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
apalemighty01:

He is d governor of Edo not one mumu jaw group. they should carry out their ultimatum and see what happen.
i am trying to deduce d difference between a fool and an Idiot.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
apalemighty01:

Nobi only state, na country. who say make dem turn nomads? If dem like make na dem get Nigeria. edo na our state. Till una try rubbish with una ultimatum.
sense fall on u.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordKO:

You're a typical slow-witted person, I don't join issue with your type.
Direct your further mentions to your wretched father and lunatic mother.
epic reply.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
even d current one is Ijaw.
Don't mind dem, dey are suffering from self imposed ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
apalemighty01:

LOL. even the ijaws wey dey other states go hearam. we go locate una every, even abroad. we no be ijaw mate. person wey ready to fight no go dey give ultimatum
hope to see u around.. i see death calling you.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mr1759: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

Be careful, keyboard warrior

small boy write name here let me send it to the rightful department I tell u by this same time tomorrow you r no more, no jokes
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
dandig:

Warrior please look well before you type.1) from the post it seems the few ijaw local governments in edo have access to oil and oil companies and are still marginalised by the majority benin govt, 2)the council of elders meeting by all stakeholders in the state was not greeted by edo ijaw representatives. 3) the oba is for benin and onojies for other communities all not recognised by our constitution, 5) the governor Obaseki is the executive head of edo state and should not side the oba without lookibg into the matter..i heard they sent police to raid the community as well, 6) I SMELL OPRESSION
Its clear oppression of the Ijaws and others like the ikas, the oba of bini isn't oba of edo state

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
mr1759:

small boy write name here let me send it to the rightful department I tell u by this same time tomorrow you r no more, no jokes
mr1759 is dat the name ur libyan father gave to you or its your slaavee number the Libyan masters gave you

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
we want to remove their useless king from our kingdom, you are talking about izon people without bearing smoking out bini
I no understand u oo undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mr1759: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
dandig:

will you shut up

tell the ijaw in London to crown ijaw king of England.

tenant want to be land lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
mr1759:

will you shut up

tell the ijaw in London to crown ijaw king of England.

tenant want to be land lord
Wrong, there are many Ijaw communities indegenous to Edo state
gelegele-Ijaw is just one community, channels tv visited there recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/
Stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by idefua: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Empty vessel.
Ijaw Ooh! Una no reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by jude33084(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
pedrilo:
I repeat, the Ijaws should take note, bini kingdom is different from edo state, there is nothing like edo kingdom, bini kingdom is limited to edo south senatorial district, just so wen they start dealing with the binis.

You are a kid and it is obvious.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mr1759: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

mr1759 is dat the name ur libyan father gave to you

come to Benin, you go know say e get Oba take hold boys head the thing dey palace there, no joke I oba decide to release the thing then ijaw is finish
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

I read your post, comprehended it, and my reply to it is that the threat (or ultimatum) is useless.

We know their MO. Ultimatums by the Ijaws don't scare fowls in Niger Delta.

Na everybody dey take turn to treat their f**kup. Now na Edo turn.

There's a reason why they are native to about 6 states, but only hold sway in Bayelsa where they are a clear majority. In Rivers, they've not become governors since 1999. Same thing in Delta. And this is where they have substantial population. In Edo and Ondo, no one gives a flying f*ck about them. Even the relatively calm people in Akwa Ibom no dey let them c road.

They are useful for the ND struggle because of their brash characteristics, but anytime they misbehave, they're put in their place firmly.

No one got no time for their nonsense.

-Lord
u r d real fvck here
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
mr1759:

come to Benin, you go know say e get Oba take hold boys head the thing dey palace there, no joke I oba decide to release the thing then ijaw is finish
Abeg wer was thing when this niggerr was chained like Christmas goat

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

I'm sure the bini ladies know Libya,Italy etc very well, na where d market dey sell na

he also disclosed that about 560 Nigerians are expected to be repatriated into the country from Libya this week, while some of the female victims, who were recently evacuated from Libya, are said to be pregnant after being raped by their captors while in detention in Libya.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/over-70-of-the-libya-returnees-are-from-edo-state-comrade-solomon-okoduwa.html

So you've deflected from discussing an ultimatum to ethnic-shaming.

I wouldn't go down that road with you. If you want to stick to the topic do so, if you want to shame an ethnic group, go to your local beer parlor.

-Lord
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
bionixs:
see as you relax for your mama house dey issue your own with your techno android. little wonder people are called keyboard warriors
hahahah.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by jk1e(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ignorance kills faster than negligent,now I know,given the great Oba of Benin ultimatum,even the governor of the state,ignorance is what I see here nothing else.is even complicated because some of us are married to ijaw ladies,even my grandmother is an ijaw,that is the reason I am still holding my peace.i am a prince in Benin kingdom as such I won't let any infidel to mess with kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
I just dey look all these bini keyboard warriors, why una never go gelegele-Ijaw go protest shey na bini land wetin stop una

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by jude33084(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

By whom exactly?

checked what happened kid

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by mr1759: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

he was chain u said, because no one could killed him can you compare him with your father king jaja who was cremated

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordAdam16:

Like the British also did to the Ijaw king of Nembe!

Trust me, you don't want to go there.

-Lord
but king Koko is warlord. fought for d interests of his people. kill d British well enough. n died like a man even though humiliated. unlike ur cowardice Oba dat tried to bribe his freedom after his people where massacred like fish.
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
u r d real fvck here

When you can't argue with facts, you turn to expletives.

That's how I know you're another ignorant hothead.

-Lord
Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by AdaFonju: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
jk1e:
Ignorance kills faster than negligent,now I know,given the great Oba of Benin ultimatum,even the governor of the state,ignorance is what I see here nothing else.is even complicated because some of us are married to ijaw ladies,even my grandmother is an ijaw,that is the reason I am still holding my peace.i am a prince in Benin kingdom as such I won't let any infidel to mess with kingdom.
Where wer u and ur likes wen bini youths, governor and rOba wer embarking on Anti-Ijaw protest and policies? Or you think Ijaws across the six states of the federation will take your tribalistic chants and policies for granted, no inch of Ijaw land is under the territory of bini, if you doubt go and protest in gelegele-Ijaw, people wey libyans dey sell like stockfish don dey get mouth

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by erebi4195(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Ijaws are the Fulanis of the South. I have known them to be troublesome since I was a kid. If they are not fighting govt., they are fight Itsekiri or other minority group or kidnapping expatriates.
keep quiet jo what do you know about the ijaws

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by Afriifa(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
AdaFonju:

I'm sure the bini ladies know Libya,Italy etc very well, na where d market dey sell na

he also disclosed that about 560 Nigerians are expected to be repatriated into the country from Libya this week, while some of the female victims, who were recently evacuated from Libya, are said to be pregnant after being raped by their captors while in detention in Libya.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/over-70-of-the-libya-returnees-are-from-edo-state-comrade-solomon-okoduwa.html
u really know to frustrate dis nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize by LordAdam16: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
but king Koko is warlord. fought for d interests of his people. kill d British well enough. n died like a man even though humiliated. unlike ur cowardice Oba dat tried to bribe his freedom after his people where massacred like fish.

Koko's people were massacred like fish too.

No difference.

Koko killed Britons are the RNC. Just like the Oba killed the Britons that visited Benin at an auspicious time.

Both were humiliated.

So it's either your head isn't screwed on right, or you think too highly of your ethnicity.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend / UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.