Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Power Of Money - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (30103 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Money by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
wow
that jane woman sef
alakoba

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Guys I just noticed that I made so much mistakes, I have been using my android phone to update this few days not my laptop,that's why.Am sorry.
Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
u r really good,,,, tanz 4 completin de story, more strength 2 u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:48am On Nov 27, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
u r really good,,,, tanz 4 completin de story, more strength 2 u bro

Thanks bro.
Re: The Power Of Money by dammypat(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thumb up bro, but you didn't tell us if Kate got divorced or she just told Paul she was about to get married to cut off him off? we missed why she came back for Paul.
more inspiration to write more.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kudos bro nice story, more ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MrsEvakinqz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
If I no talk you, wetin I gain??
Tanks alot bro, you are a genius...

Mention me whenever you come up with a new stuff..

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
dammypat:
Thumb up bro, but you didn't tell us if Kate got divorced or she just told Paul she was about to get married to cut off him off? we missed why she came back for Paul.
more inspiration to write more.

It was Amaka that left Paul for another man.

Kate left Paul when she couldn't bear the pain of seeing Paul and amaka together.

Kate had a change of heart and she still loves Paul very much that was why she came back.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
mitchelljnr:
Kudos bro nice story, more ink to your pen.

Thank you very much bro

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
MrsEvakinqz:
If I no talk you, wetin I gain??
Tanks alot bro, you are a genius...

Mention me whenever you come up with a new stuff..

No problem bro,thanks a lot
Re: The Power Of Money by dammypat(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:

It was Amaka that left Paul for another man.

Kate left Paul when she couldn't bear the pain of seeing Paul and amaka together.

Kate had a change of heart and she still loves Paul very @much that was why she came back.

OK, good one bro!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2018
dammypat:

OK, good one bro!

Thanks dammypat.
Re: The Power Of Money by Ridwan1821: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
Thanks for the mention. What an interesting story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by binsanni(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
bravo man, ah been on a ghost mode since

i really love this your story,

an thanks for inviting me to read this great story.

really i learn alot from this your torry.

God bless
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by silverlinen(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Schoolgirl / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.