Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Power Of Money - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (30115 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Episode (25)

Supervisor: hello paul come to the office now there is a meeting with the CEO around 8:00am.at the conference room.

I got that call from work and I rushed there

Me: boss what's wrong
Supervisor: I don't know oh let's get there first.

Conference Room

CEO:good morning every one.I know you'll are wondering why I called every one here.well some certain things happens with out human control.when one door closes another one opens.

Side talks:what's happening.. I hope its not what am thinking oh.

CEO: calm down everyone.i know every one has saved enough this past few years.and those that joined us this past few months should have saved a lot to start something. With deep regrets am sorry to announce to you all that this company is closing down. And we will pay some certain people the sum of 20 million naira to compensate them.the list will be released by the end of the week so good luck every one.sorry for what has happened once again.

I saw my world crashing before my eyes it has not even complete a year I started working here.and I have gain so much.ohh imagine what will happen if I work for the two years straight.oh my god.why is all this happening to me.

I drove to Kate's house and I told her what happened in tears.

Her:baby it's ok. Trust me you will get a better job back I know that for sure.have you spoken to your madam and her husband about the issue st hand?

Me:no my boss is out of the country.just my madam.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Continuation

Her:go and talk to her tomorrow she will help you.at least they help you got this job in the first place.

Me:you're right my love.thanks so much .but am very hungry

She brought food I finished it and we both spend the remaining day watching movies.and slept off.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Episode (26)

Kate left for work.I just drove home to freshen up.changed my car.then I went to see madam at her boutique..

Me:good morning ma

Her:Paul what's up na.why is your face dull like this?

Me:our company has been closed down

Her:yea I wanted to tell you about it.but don't worry. By weekend you will receive an alert of 30million so you can start up something.

Me:wow but I thought they said its 20million.

Her: yes.but since I called them direct. They will increase the pay.

Me:thanks so much ma.

Her:its OK.so you don't want to come to the house again abi..you just ran away.anyway blessing is asking of you oh.you better come and spend the weekend in the house.

Me:OK ma I will come.

Her:promise?

Me:I promise.

She hug me and I left l.drove home with a smile on my face.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Episode (27)

Friday around 10:30am I received an alert of 30 million from my company I jumped up from my bed with joy.I called my madam she was happy as well and she told me not to forget about my weekend holiday at there place to plan my next move.. Then I called kate she was happy.

I sent 2.5million to papa for their up keep first so till I settled they won't disturb me.all the money I have left in my account is 150million.(my salary and the side contracts) I was so happy that I still have some thing.

I thought of so many business plan but northing was Coming.

And now I can't do any side contract because am not under any company. And if I should use my name to register its going to consume a lot of money.so I just slept off.

The next day I parked some clothes,and I use my range rover to my madam's house. Blessing was so happy to see me.we all went out.

Blessing ,my madam and my self.we went to watch a movie and we went out to eat.after everything madam said we should all go and lodge in a hotel room.blessing was with us so there was no reason to fear.

We paid for a very big room it has 2beds and its demarcated with a very big curtain I chose my bed and madam and blessing took the other one.

Around 11pm I felt a hand on my dick entering into someone's mouth I woke up immediately.

Me:ma please we can't do this

Her:paul am so in love with you from the very first day I set my eyes on you.please don't turn me down now.please I love you so much.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Continuation

Me:ma am sorry but I can't do this to chief or blessing. You guys have done so much for me.I can't pay them like this na please understand.

Her:I ask us to bring blessing her so no one would suspect a thing.

Me:I know but I can not do this please try to understand.

She pushed me back on the bed and started undressing me,then I pushed her aside,I stood up grab my phone then I went out of the room.

I went to the bar to clear me head with some bottles of wine.after drinking I just slept off right there at the bar.

Bartender: sir please wake up its morning and people are already coming in

Me: oh my.am so sorry but why didn't you wake me up since yesterday?

Her:I understood you were running away from something.

Me:yea that's correct. How did you know?

Her:I see so many people like you who come here to clear their head every now and then.

Me:oh OK.so how much am I owing you?

Her:oh don't you worry about it.that lady over there paid for them

Me:hmm (I looked at her she was beautiful just like Jane I liked her appearance)
Lemme go and say hi then.it was nice talking to you.

I went to the table where the lady was.

Me:my name is paul and I was told you paid for my drinks?

Her: you're welcome.

Me:so why did you Pay for my drinks?
You don't even know me?

Her:am new to town and I just wanted to make new friends and you fit in that list

Me:really because you met me drunk and am very sure you know that I slept in the bar?
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Continuation

Her:and I like it.I just need someone that wants to get wasted with me sometimes.

Me:what's your name?

Her:my name is Ella paul

Me:well Ella let's see some other time I have to go now .

We exchanged contacts then I left.I went to our hotel room.Jane and blessing were no longer there.

Then I saw a note on the bed..

"PAUL I GIVE YOU ONE WEEK TO ACCEPT ME OR GO BACK TO THE STREETS.THE CHOICE IS YOURS."

mesadlaughing) she thinks she can scare me.
Re: The Power Of Money by queenitee(f): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
So Paul still has an iota of decency in him

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by jbaby265(f): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
@op where the hell have you been.
nice update pls don't keep your readers this long again

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Peterkeys6(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
COME OUT please.
TheBlessedMan, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, CHUMZYPINKY..
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain, queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks,
Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn, rawgurl samyfreshsmooth , dfo12, Annie939 bimberry1307 princesamuel93 spiceybae vicchi12 Roseygold Ashiat39, rachealfst bellefidel Percentile, ritvin LeMubs, yorhmienerd Opeoluwa99 missuniverse,
ewawumi, bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun, and others. pls bear with me if i didn't mention u.am a new member here,just got your names.
I'm with you..

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by abdulshakur(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Episode(28)

I use a cab home.because Jane drove my range rover to her house.I called kate and we gisted for long but I didn't tell her about Jane. Few minutes to six I heard someone driving into my compound I checked from the window and it was Jane. With her BMW.

Me:jane welcome

Her:thank you.your car is in my house o so if you need it better follow me when am going out so you can get it OK?

Me:yes ma.so about what happened earlier I..(she started talking)

Her: it's OK I understand let's not talk about it .

We hug each other for like 2minutes then I just let her rest her head on my shoulders for a while.then I put a movie for us to watch and we slept off right there in each others arms.

Unknown voice:Musa comma open the gate it's kate.

Musa:oh sorry madam.

..that was the voices that woke us up.we both went to sit in different chairs.like we were discussing something.

Kate walked in then I introduce both ladies. Kate as my wife to be ..
While jane my madam.

We all talked for a while before jane announce that she would be going to her house.I saw her off to her car while kate remained in the house.

When we got to the car we talked a little

Her:you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend

Me:yes I do and I love her so much.

Her:hmm OK so when are you coming for your car?

Me:tomorrow morning. Hope it's OK by you.

Her:sure its bye sleep well.and remember that I love you.

Mesadchai what have I gotten my self into.....)
She drove off leaving me standing there.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Continuation

Kate:so you and your madam are this close?

Me:yes na,she is like a friend to me and like my elder sister.

Her:hmm paul paul paul how many times did I call you?

Me:baby mi it has not gotten to that na

Her:ehn am just telling you now
(I hug her and took her inside the house when she was still talking)
Her:don't bribe me with your hug oh am your only friend and sister.

Me:I hear you ma.(I kissed her like a hungry lion and we made love right in the sitting room.and both slept off in each others arms.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Episode(29)

I woke up kate was no where to be found but the Wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen told me where she was.

I just went straight to the kitchen saw her wearing just a bum Short and my handless shirt.i grab her from behind and kiss her .

Her(laughing): go and brush your dirty mouth oh.take your kiss back.
(She kiss me again)
Me(laughing): you could have just tell me that you wanted to kiss me back in stead of using long cut

Her:silly boy.hope you will eat fried plantain and jollof rice?

Me:you don't need to ask me just cook and I will eat it well.but lemme go and arrange the sitting room and l'll be back shortly to assist you.

Her:big head I know that you are trying to run from work oya lock that door and slice that onions

Me:oh na abeg na..

We cooked,eat and then clean the house together before she took cab and went to her own house.

I went to my madams house later in the day we gist and gist then I took my car from her house then I drove home.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Episode (30)

Baby don't open your eyes oh just come out with me.

Kate:wait wait oh don't lemme fall oh.

Me:you won't fall just walk with me
Open your eyes.
(She did)
Her:paul you bought a new car?
Me:yes i did and its your car baby,you have been with me for a long time now.you actually build me up with your words of encouragement and hopes.if you were not in my life I could have lost all the money I made and this time that I lost my job there would be northing left.I can not be a complete man without you by my side Kate will you marry me?

Kate:oh my God Paul yes I will yes

She hug me and I showed her,her new Acura ZDX she was so happy.

All her neighbours started coming into her house one after the other to congratulate her.

And some of them where say:is it not that Paul of that time that was always wearing rags chai look at him now.kate is so lucky oh.

Kate:baby thanks so much. But you could have as well give me one of your cars na instead of buying a new one with millions of naira

Me:baby you deserve the best and I will do more for you till my last day on earth.

Her:thanks so much my love.

We played card (game) and watch some music videos before we slept off.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Episode (31)

Phone call:hmm I heard about the car gift
Me:how?from who
Her:it does not matter at all.chief said he wants to see you today.

Me:OK i'll come.say me well to blessing.

I ended the call I went to wash my new BMW x6 (I love washing my cars by my self.)I took my bath left the house peacefully,I arrived at madams house on time.

Madam:welcome dear how are you?

Me:am doing great ma,where is blessing?

Her: she is at her grandma's house.chief is upstairs.

I went up stairs to me chief we talked about so many things then he dropped the bomb.

Chief: my wife is going to California next week to support her sister in her modeling show something like that.and I want you to go with her and keep her safe.

Me:wow (in as much as I want to travel I don't want to go with madam she is evil. Oh my God help me please.)
Can I inform my people and my fiance about it??

Chief:go ahead and I will pay you 35 million for the Trip because I know it's against your will.

Me:35 million naira just to travel ??

Chiefsadlaughing) am a business man and you're one your self I know that time is money.

Me:I don't need their approval anymore its officially a business trip,I will tell them about it.

Chief:that's good my son.you can now go and arrange your things I will send you the money a day to the day you both are traveling.

Me:OK sir....I went downstairs i saw madam she was so happy,I guess she listened to the whole conversation.

Her:so dear go and pack your things..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Continuation

We are Leaving Nigeria first thing on Monday morning.

Me:OK ma,take care ma.

I drove to Kate's house then I told her chief gave me a contract job worth over 35 million naira and am traveling out of the country next week Monday. She was very happy that am getting back on my feet again.we spent the day together.

Next morning..

I quickly travel to the village from Kate's house to inform my people about the latest development,they prayed for me.I spent the night then the next day I traveled back to take care of some few things..

Phone ringing...

Madam:paul where are you na?

Me:am at home ma.

Her:oya come to the shop na,so we can plan together.

Me:OK ma....I went there we talked for a while.then she told me about the arrangement and everything I needed to know.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2018
jbaby265:
@op where the hell have you been.
nice update pls don't keep your readers this long again
am so sorry for the delay.
Re: The Power Of Money by YINKS89(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Op its been a while... Anyways nice to have u bck.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by jbaby265(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
nice one op welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by queenitee(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Episode 32

Sunday morning

After church I went to see kate she didn't go to church because she was sick..

Me:baby what's wrong are you OK?

Her:my love am fine, it's that am going to miss you so much.

Me:I know my love,but I will be back before you know it,I love you baby.

Kate:I love you too,but please stay safe oh,don't get into trouble at all,that place is not Nigeria.

Me:I know ma..

We spent the while day together,I went home late around 9:25.then I packed my bags for the travel, took my bath and I also had something to eat.I arrange my things in my range rover, lock my house. That same night I drove to my madams house because of the travel the next morning.. I got there around 11:55pm (Nigeria time).

I went to my room there then I slept off.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Episode 33

Madam:good morning dear, hope you slept well?

Me:yes I did,how did you get in ma..?

Her:this is my house I know how to go places I want to in here.

Me:wow,so you know where you kept the spare key??

Her:haha smart boy,get up from that bed jhoor,we are moving around 5:00am.

She left the room,I took my bath wore my new clothes then I went out to see madam beautifully dressed.

Boss:paul you look nice,please take care of my Beautiful wife for me oh,don't let all those Oyibo(American) boys take her away from me oh..

Mesadlaughing really hard)sir I will protect her very well.

Madam:you guys are just so funny abeg let's go quickly before we miss our flight oh..

We went out to see the driver ready and we were all set.
We drove to the airport peacefully..

After an hour or something like that we were already on the plane sitting next to each other,madam was just acting as if I was her husband all through the flight....
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Episode 34

We got to California pretty late..madam has already paid for a room in one of the biggest hotel here but she paid for just a room she said we are going to share because the price is really high and its going to be waste of cash to pay for two rooms when we can both sleep in one.

We spent the night on the same bed northing happened,I guess we were both tired.the next morning she was nowhere to be found I just went back to sleep till she woke me up for lunch.

Jane: you like to sleep a lot right?

Me:no Jane I was really tired that's all.this place Is really lovely but am missing Nigeria already.what are we going to eat self?

Jane:paul go and take your bath you worry too much don't worry I'll take very good care of you..

Me:hmmm sounds good.have you been able to call chief ?

Her:yes I have,he sent his greetings.
Hurry Up we have to see someone by 4.

I took my bath we then left the room to a beautiful restaurant opposite the hotel,we ate good food drank a lot gisted more.I got to know her better and she got to know me better as well.

Her:omg I totally forgot the we have to see someone and now it's 7:45 pm we can't go again.

Me:oh sorry I forgot too.so where do you want to go Jane?

Her:I'll love to see around you know this place is really beautiful.

Me:yea that's true ..so my lady let's go.

Her: hmmm so someone can have this gentlemen's act and he refused to show it all this while?

Me:don't you worry my lady I'll make you special before we get back .

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
*Continuation*

To Nigeria.

Her:that's so sweet handsome.

Me:thanks Jane.

I took her hand then I helped her up we walked around snap a lot of pictures then she kissed me I couldn't resist.

Her:am really sorry paul please forgive me please I didn't mean to spoil this new friendship we just started.

I kiss the then I put my hand around her waist

Me:Jane I understand how you feel but it can't work .

Her:it will work my love.we can buy a house here and start our life all over

Me:its not as easy as it sounds Jane and besides I can't do that.

Her:I can give you links to get a better job now.you know you just lost one already.

Me:I have enough money to start sometin.

Her:its never enough. I can give you more and more if u want we can keep this relationship hidden.

Me:I can't please let's go back to the room.

We went inside and stopped talking for a while.

Then I stood up and went towards her on the bed,then I started kissing her she kissed me back and the next minute our clothes where on the floor we made love not sex for hours then we slept off till the next day.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by itsandi(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2018
jbaby265:
nice one op welcome back
new episodes ma'am
Re: The Power Of Money by Crystalprince(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wow! This is cool
Re: The Power Of Money by queenitee(f): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
Issokay
Re: The Power Of Money by Osjaay(f): 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
where have you been...it's been a long time. hope everything is well
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Sorry guys for the long delay..thank you so much for the love.... I really appreciate you all....

Seems like Amaka still have a lot of issues with Nigerians let's see what she has to offer as we go further in

"THE POWER OF MONEY".

TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS,YOU'ALL DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT OF THE FUN...
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Episode 35.

The next day we went shopping, talked had fun,so much fun.we went to a restaurant to eat then she stood up saying she is going to the bathroom 1 minute later she send me a text saying I should come to the female rest room.

Me:hello babe what's wrong?

Her:I can't fix my zip, can you help?

Me:oh yes I can.

I was about to help her until I saw her pant on the floor,then I understood the reason I was called. I Quickly took her close to the wall started kissing her neck down to her boobs.

Her:baby let's hurry there is no time,someone might come in anytime now.

I need no further invitation I started banging her like my life depended on it.she came fast calling my name.I did the same.

We quickly dress up and went back to out table then I cleared our bills,took a cab back home.

Next day..

Her:baby what about what I said,what's your say on it?

Me:I think we should take things slow.and you can't come to my house in Nigeria anytime unless chief sends you.and we are not doing anything in town unless we are both out of town..

Her:anything you say my love.I love you baby.

Me:I love you too ..

Me:I have a girlfriend hope you know that...

Her:I have a husband.

We started laughing..

We then went out to the movies.we sat at the back I finger her pussy all through the movie.as soon as we got back to the hotel room we made love like mad people...

Her:I love you honey.

Me:I love you too.
We slept off till the next day...
Phone ringing..
Her:am sorry chief.....

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Episode 36

Chief:you were suppose to come back to Nigeria yesterday,what's happening over there?

Her:chief my sister delayed my movement because I really wanted to come back home yesterday. Hope you're doing OK my love?

Chief: am missing you so much,and hope you're not stressing paul over there?

Her: no not at all he's doing just fine,he love every single day here,you know this is his first time here he should enjoy his stay oh.

Chief:hahahaha no problem but please be back next tomorrow please

Her:OK love don't miss me too much baby.

Me:wow so we were suppose to go back to Nigeria yesterday?

Her:I didn't want to spoil everything,and besides am having the best time of my life here with you.now come over here Mr paul

Me:oh yes..

We kissed and kissed then we made out a little...

Her: I have something to tell you baby

Me:whats that dear?

Her:I don't have any sister here.I just planned all of this just to be with you.

Me:wow not surprising at all,I knew this all along because you've never mentioned her name since we got here.

Her:can't you see how much I love you?
I went through all this stress just to be with you my love.

Me:I love you so much dear.

We slept off cuddling each other..

Stay tuned for more updates from Azimih Michael Daniel
Call or Whatsapp me at 09060153622

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Schoolgirl / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.