Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19344 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I can't believe this
Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Week rolled into months and I could only send 7k back in 3 months... Out of 32...after 2 months I paid another 5 k back to him..then I suggested I send a Fone worth the balance.. He declined.. Later I sent another 5k...then I told him I should send another phone, he accepted this time...I noticed the batr of the phone was poor and I told him I want to change the batr for him...then things went really bad for me...From someone using my ATM to withdraw without any trace; to sack letter, then to loan request denial and now to this
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2017
I Neva for once blocked him..I made him understand that as much as I am very willing to gwy him back his sum, things had changed bad for me..
Our last agreement was that I was gng to pay him off wen the salary in lieu to my dismissal is being paid but till date, it hasn't.. I am in good communication with him

Was surprised he posted it on the internet..

To everyone, I am sorry if during this process I have made u annoyed..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2017
I came here wen things got out of hand for me
....I will pay him the balance of 22k immediately I bi ve the cash...Pls I am not a scammer and that's the honest truth about this..I am ready to share the original sack letter and engagement letter.. Pls I am not a scammer..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Artistree: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:
....I will pay him the balance of 22k immediately I bi ve the cash...Pls I am not a scammer and that's the honest truth about this..I am ready to share the original sack letter and engagement letter.. Pls I am not a scammer..
You are dangerously mad, in short madder than mad itself! So, after the denials you're now Olasmith1 abi? May you never find help in your remaining life on earth...

14 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Agbaletu:

It is clear to me now that you are what they called you. I was only responding to you just because I saw Sango Ota on the IV.
Your defence is too weak. You shared the same Facebook account and phone number with a scammer...this is not a coincidence man.
May Ogun Lakaye shred you into pieces if truly you are a scammer and if not may the gods bless your hustle.
People like you are blocking others that have been sending PM requesting financial assistance.

Sir am sorry for making u offended

I am not a scammer... If u look carefully of all my post on olasmith1 u did notice there is huge consitency in it
..I am not a scammer
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Artistree:

You are dangerously mad, in short madder than mad itself!

If saying the truth now makes me mad, I accept
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Tyche(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Artistree:

You are dangerously mad, in short madder than mad itself! So, after the denials you're now Olasmith1 abi? May you never find help in your remaining life on earth...

Chai!!!
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Artistree:

If apart from this revelation there is non other, then help will come my way in life.. But if be others that I have done.. Then ur claim shall happen to me..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
I can't believe this Hahahahahahaha
So atlast we see this tin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Artistree: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

If saying the truth now makes me mad, I accept
What truth have you said? Why the initial denial? I usually don't follow scam threads but this one made me a bit curious and I read till where you admitted being Olasmith1 after swearing it's not you. Fine boy scammer! You better repent before something worse falls on you...
I hate wicked people...they can kill!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

If he indeed did that, may this happen minus his mom's part. She didn't send him message! Rubbiiishh scamming piiikin! I had that feeling from the onset, how would a niggga be so confused about how to finance a wedding when he has nothing? His good peeps will insist on only signing at the registry wearing their Sunday best! Ndi iranu!

Dyt...okare wink
sorry that was a typo error and I'm just seeing it now. I'll never insult someone's mum.
My apologies.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Tyche(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Op kindly take Agbaletu's advice and cut your coat according to your cloth. I had a big wedding but if I will do it again, I will go low key to the core. focus on your pregnant wife

As per the phone part, you got to live with the outcome, no amount of defense will change anything here.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:
Week rolled into months and I could only send 7k back in 3 months... Out of 32...after 2 months I paid another 5 k back to him..then I suggested I send a Fone worth the balance.. He declined.. Later I sent another 5k...then I told him I should send another phone, he accepted this time...I noticed the batr of the phone was poor and I told him I want to change the batr for him...then things went really bad for me...From someone using my ATM to withdraw without any trace; to sack letter, then to loan request denial and now to this
so u finally accept the picture I uploaded was u
After back and forth denial?
Sorry man... it's too late to help u anymore

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

So atlast we see this tin

Lol
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

22k?

Thought you said you gave him 7k
Another 5k
And another 5k?

And the initial amount is 32 or 37k

Maybe I didn't read well sha

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Artistree:

What truth have you said? Why the initial denial? I usually don't follow scam threads but this one made me a bit curious and I read till where you admitted being Olasmith1 after swearing it's not you. Fine boy scammer! You better repent before something worse falls on you...
I hate wicked people...they can kill!

Thanks miss.. I am not wicked as u think just DAT life could box us into corners that fulfilling the simplest of obligations becomes a problem for us. I had to make this admittance because aside this, my conscience is clear.. I am not wicked and not a scammer
.although i accept i had made it dragged
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Dyt:

Lol
Nor be small tin una dey do oogringrin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Dyt:

22k?

Thought you said you gave him 7k
Another 5k
And another 5k?

And the initial amount is 32 or 37k

Maybe I didn't read well sha

No ma, it was 32 against the 37 above..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

If apart from this revelation there is non other, then help will come my way in life.. But if be others that I have done.. Then ur claim shall happen to me..
nobody here can help you. Believe me ur redemption comes from the student u scammed and kept bac his money.
Only him, and only him can redeem u. After u must hav refunded every dime.
This goes out to all scammers and potential scammers, Ur end will be so miserable.
Check the history of all fraudsters, they never end well. Do u want me to name them for u?
Once more, Ur redemption is not here, seek out Zlatan10 and do the needful.

9 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
so u finally accept the picture I uploaded was u
After back and forth denial?
Sorry man... it's too late to help u anymore

I am so sorry Sir.. I neva knew the guy uploaded my pix here despite how I begged him and was paying him in bit...however, my face is even more important that any help now..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
nobody here can help you. Believe me ur redemption comes from the student u scammed and kept bac his money.
Only him, and only him can redeem u. After u must hav refunded every dime.
This goes out to all scammers and potential scammers, Ur end will be so miserable.
Check the history of all fraudsters, they never end well. Do u want me to name them for u?
Once more, Ur redemption is not here, seek out Zlatan10 and do the needful.

Hmmm..will do that..feel sorry once more
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

but y did u deny d allegations at first,no 1 here will help u now dat u really need help.U bleeped up
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

ma, stop fanning the ember of conflict pls..haba..u appear so energetic in a claim u v absolutely ill information of..I was sleeping yet some of u said I have disappeared.. remember today that whatever u do today against someone in serious need, u will not only reap it but ur children will also reap it...If my claim here is not legit, let all d curse in anything u believe be upon me..
u don swear for urself already

9 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
but y did u deny d allegations at first,no 1 here will help u now dat u really need help.U bleeped up

I feel so so sorry
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by annexes: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2017
I'm really disappointed in you Mr Michael, I felt the urge to help initially but the spirit told me to read up the pages, only to find out what you've done in the past.
You really don't have anything to wash yourself clean on this matter other than you scammed an innocent soul. Go and balance the young man before mysterious things further fall on you.
Mikelowe:

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

Truth be told...I am olasmith1
[s]But I am not a scammer and my sack letter and engagement letter are all true.. I wanted to sell a phone for the guy and he sent me the money.. When I got to the market, the phone was unavailable at that point.. I requested I send back the money but he said I should hold on to it...
[/s]
Go refund that guy his money, forget bout your "wedding".

11 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2017
annexes:
I'm really disappointed in you Mr Michael, I felt the urge to help initially but the spirit told me to read up the pages, only to find out what you've done in the past.
You really don't have anything to wash yourself clean on this matter other than you scammed an innocent soul. Go and balance the young man before mysterious things further fall on you.

I will..I will pay him immediately I get the sums.. Thanks anyway
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by rezzy: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

pls ma, do more of ur findings, am not the said person

Which findings oga?

How come you have same number?

Or was Olasmith10 number recycled between August and December to you Mikelowe? What a coincidence!

Just use shame admit and go pay him his balance.

Edited

OK, it is well

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2017
how does one know if this is not how he was financing the wedding in the first place?
by scamming multiple victims?

https://www.nairaland.com/3563977/need-phone-outside-lagos-call

this is how an aboki i used to buy dollars from scammed me some 6 years ago of 200k wth fake dollars. he took off to kano to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2017
oyb:

this is how an aboki i used to buy dollars from scammed me some 6 years ago of 200k wth fake dollars. he took off to kano to get married.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.