Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (37718 Views)

Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together! / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
dey will be tall or i get a stretching machine

By fire By force tallies........
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

by force o,my children must not go through
at i went through.I no want short rats na tallest or dongo
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

at i went through.I no want short rats na tallest or dongo i want
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oh chisos! @ preetiex biko na short guys I like now. All the ones you mentioned are way too tall for me. Yeah, Lexus used to push one marwa around my area...I guess I blushed around him a few times grin. He's way taller than I want but I'm sure you two will make a handsome pair.

@ Melsan, you should know that I have an exact height spec...too tall guys are serious shabby kissers grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
at i went through.I no want short rats na tallest or dongo i want

What did you go through? Shorter ladies are better, they are more portable, accommodating and not feisty......

Those tall dongo ladies that think they are model wannabes......
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
@sisisioge,serious shabby kissers?lol...Tell me more abeg.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:
Oh chisos! @ preetiex biko na short guys I like now. All the ones you mentioned are way too tall for me. Yeah, Lexus used to push one marwa around my area...I guess I blushed around him a few times grin. He's way taller than I want but I'm sure you two will make a handsome pair.

@ Melsan, you should know that I have an exact height spec...too tall guys are serious shabby kissers grin

How many tall frogs have you kissed? Sisisioge, you don dump me b dat?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by 0neal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
Wia are 2018 Grooms-to-be?

*"by faith"* grin present ma
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Fumbaby: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

My brother is not too tall fa....
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How many tall frogs have you kissed? Sisisioge, you don dump me b dat?

I lost count o...that's why the focus is on the tall but not too tall glass of hot chocolates now grin. So we will be on the same height level be that wink Hope you've been good.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fumbaby:

My brother is not too tall fa....

Be specific my Ex-SIL grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
@sisisioge,serious shabby kissers?lol...Tell me more abeg.

grin grin grin grin

I got a strong belief that kissing on the same height level is uber groovy! Biko take my word for it so long as one isn't vertically challenged to start with grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

I got a strong belief that kissing on the same height level is uber groovy! Biko take my word for it so long as one isn't vertically challenged to start with grin
My belle oooo. Hope you good?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
My belle oooo. Hope you good?

I bam o, you? Tomorrow is Monday again. Can't we have three days within the weekend grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

hmmm i guess 1 woman's delicacy is another woman's poison
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What did you go through? Shorter ladies are better, they are more portable, accommodating and not feisty......

Those tall dongo ladies that think they are model wannabes......
so u are tall abi,asirii e ti tu simi lowoo
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

I bam o, you? Tomorrow is Monday again. Can't we have three days within the weekend grin
I gentle as always. Abi five days sef.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
0neal:

*"by faith"*
grin
present ma
oh dear there are lot of *by Faith ladies* on this thread if u are serious ur faith will give u d right 1
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
I gentle as always. Abi five days sef.

Make we kuku dey sitdown for house 24/7 grin Oshey!
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Make we kuku dey sitdown for house 24/7 grin Oshey!
Hehehehe..I nor dey ooo
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

I lost count o...that's why the focus is on the tall but not too tall glass of hot chocolates now grin. So we will be on the same height level be that wink Hope you've been good.

Tall but not too tall, even the proposed are already confused.........

I dey my corna jejely.....
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by lamideee(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
wink
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Tall but not too tall, even the proposed are already confused.........

I dey my corna jejely.....

He go eventually understand... Good to know you bam too.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Fumbaby: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Be specific my Ex-SIL grin

5ft + are you changing your mind?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
so u are tall abi,asirii e ti tu simi lowoo

If you gauge my height from a laying position, then I am very tall......
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fumbaby:

5ft + are you changing your mind?

grin grin grin grin grin

Aunty, wetin do your broda wey you dey market am like this? 5ft+ ke? I'm 5:7! Pls move him a bit up to 5:8 + and we have a deal! Waiting patiently grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you gauge my height from a laying position, then I am very tall......
wat of standing position?Since sisisioge blushes wen she see u dat mean u are handsome or are u not
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

Aunty, wetin do your broda wey you dey market am like this? 5ft+ ke? I'm 5:7! Pls move him a bit up to 5:8 + and we have a deal! Waiting patiently grin grin grin
Her bro must marry next year and you na correct wife material...lol
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
Her bro must marry next year and you na correct wife material...lol

grin grin grin thanks for your vote of confidence ojare.

But the bobo too short nau
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

o i like d tall guys wen ur a short lady with a tall guy,u just put ur hands on his shoulders,wrap ur legs around his waist & u rock d ride smoothly but 4 shortys dat is kinda hard
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
o i like d tall guys wen ur a short lady with a tall guy,u just put ur hands on his shoulders,wrap ur legs around his waist & u rock d ride smoothly but 4 shortys dat is kinda hard

I'm sure you absolutely know the matrix grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin thanks for your vote of confidence ojare.

But the bobo too short nau
Hehehehe. Bride and groom suppose come from this thread ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / "My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.