Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (36559 Views)

Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together! / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

I'm sure you absolutely know the matrix grin grin grin
As in ehn
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
Hehehehe. Bride and groom suppose come from this thread ooo.

I swearit. Did any come from the 2017 thread? The day is still young, OP might have a private surprise somewhere grin I wanna attend a bridal shower jare.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

I swearit. Did any come from the 2017 thread? The day is still young, OP might have a private surprise somewhere grin I wanna attend a bridal shower jare.
None,i guess. Bridal showers go plenty. Where the grooms sef? Lol
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Fumbaby: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

Aunty, wetin do your broda wey you dey market am like this? 5ft+ ke? I'm 5:7! Pls move him a bit up to 5:8 + and we have a deal! Waiting patiently grin grin grin

nothing do the guy ooohhhh, him get money, get car, get house but no gree marry.... me wey him use 6years senior don dey spend 4 years for marriage
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Be specific my Ex-SIL grin
sisi, you are too selectivesmiley Beggar don't have choose osmiley
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Be specific my Ex-SIL grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
kneehighbootz:

Monkey united! grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fumbaby:

nothing do the guy ooohhhh, him get money, get car, get house but no gree marry.... me wey him use 6years senior don dey spend 4 years for marriage

Haaa! That one na irredeemable bachelor fa. Let him be biko...let him come off the shelf at his convenience grin
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
None,i guess. Bridal showers go plenty. Where the grooms sef? Lol

They will soon show darling wink
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaa! That one na irredeemable bachelor fa. Let him be biko...let him come off the shelf at his convenience grin
Babe,consider the bros biko.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
Babe,consider the bros biko.

Now that you mentioned it, I will have to sit myself close to him at the next Shiloh for the miracle proposal. Let's hope he guesses my ring size correctly grin

Now you've completely derailed the topic...oya face front tongue
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
kneehighbootz:

*choice*
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Melsan: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Now that you mentioned it, I will have to sit myself close to him at the next Shiloh for the miracle proposal. Let's hope he guesses my ring size correctly grin

Now you've completely derailed the topic...oya face front tongue
Being my sister's keeper ni oo. Mek una nor vex for sisisioge,oro aje groom noni a n se fun..lol
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:
*choice*
I know! Correcter must be the worst! I was mimicking jenifa in Jennifer's Diary.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by wunmi590(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
his moniker or u don believe it,if u no believe na u sabi & i am #bride2020

Haaaaa, what happened? Why 2020?, that's too far?

Why not this December, so thaat I can come and chop rice tongue
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Melsan:
Being my sister's keeper ni oo. Mek una nor vex for sisisioge,oro aje groom noni a n se fun..lol

grin grin grin grin grin silly!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
kneehighbootz:

I know! Correcter must be the worst! I was mimicking jenifa in Jennifer's Diary.
Thank God you know. Social media is inundated with enough bad grammar.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
wunmi590:

Haaaaa, what happened? Why 2020?, that's too far?

Why not this December, so thaat I can come and chop rice tongue
am still young for dat union, sometins i see & hear abt marriage scares me
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by wunmi590(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
am still young for dat union, sometins i see & hear abt marriage scares me

Lol, marriage is not about age, if you are thinking toward that direction, if you have someone serious, you can settle down, they are some people who learn a lot after they got married.

But honestly, am waiting for your invitation between today and next 2month tongue
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by 0neal(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
oh dear there are lot of *by Faith ladies* on this thread if u are serious ur faith will give u d right 1

Yes dearie am "Mentally and Spiritually ready".

Working by *Faith in God* the Financial aspect will be sorted soonest.

I guess you are one of the *By Faith ladies*
cool
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
0neal:

Yes dearie am "Mentally and Spiritually ready".

Working by *Faith in God* the Financial aspect will be sorted soonest.

I guess you are one of the *By Faith ladies*
cool
no am not but sisisioge,melan,mylove4God,chomy1967 are *by faith babes*
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, marriage is not about age, if you are thinking toward that direction, if you have someone serious, you can settle down, they are some people who learn a lot after they got married.

But honestly, am waiting for your invitation between today and next 2month tongue
u go wait tire, i never ready

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by 0neal(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
no am not but sisisioge,melan,mylove4God,chomy1967 are *by faith babes*

Aiit dearie keep an open mind tho...you neva can tell where lightning will strike.

You can DM me via the twitter handle on my profile

All the best to the Faith ladies
2018 will be the Start of Something Beautiful, relationship wise.
in Jesus name Amen
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
wat of standing position?Since sisisioge blushes wen she see u dat mean u are handsome or are u not

Handsomeness is a subjective term...... Monkey no fyn, but hin mama like am........

Standing position? Depending on who is standing next to me...... ...
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
0neal:

Aiit dearie keep an open mind tho...you neva can tell where lightning will strike.

You can DM me via the twitter handle on my profile

All the best to the Faith ladies
2018 will be the Start of Something Beautiful, relationship wise.
in Jesus name Amen
but oga y should i dm u
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Handsomeness is a subjective term...... Monkey no fyn, but hin mama like am........

Standing position? Depending on who is standing next to me...... ...
ok so are u a 2018 groom?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by 0neal(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
but oga y should i dm u
Lol!!! I want to make ya acquaintance, Shikena
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by unapapadeycraze: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
all the people who commented above are just discussing frivolities. they are not here to marry, they are here to gallivant around. stupid girls with stupid specs. chocolate ko, strawberry ni.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by karli4nia(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
Which place? grin grin
I am good and you?

Good...
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by wunmi590(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Preetiex:
u go wait tire, i never ready

Lol.

Good morning and have aa nice day dear, as we go out today, may it Favour us.

Wunmi care cool
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol.

Good morning and have aa nice day dear, as we go out today, may it Favour us.

Wunmi care cool
amen o thanks dear
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2017
0neal:

Lol!!! I want to make ya acquaintance, Shikena
Thanks but i dont need u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / 10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.