Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (6233 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
bornolowu:
merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance flourish!!
wishin' u d same dear
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. by Ivye(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Frankicent:
Hmmmmm all this nairaland girls deceiving guys e.g lemme clear throat. grin e.g amakadihot87 sinaj etc abeg guys tag does anty claiming bad girls.. Especially that fair cute chubby Lady with gap tooth forgot her name sha.

Most of this nairaland girls claiming bad I bet you guys 80% are introvert and shy.
See All gals have dirty thought in fact if they tell you some of it you will be so shock. A normal Nigerian gal will prefer to fantasies about xxxxxx [color=#006600][/color] grin or solve there ministry by becoming chidimma okeke padi. grin and still come and form saint Mary.

My padi tosyne2much and oga iLegendd and co ... Shey I lie in?

Social media has help turned them into internet queens but when you met them in person. I swear you might hate them.
So guys when you read that NL lady claiming she's better and study the cucumber better then maheeda, Starfire, afrocandy and co grin Just know she's has a big career in becoming the next big superstar of lie association industry.
Yh,shez shy...I mean Hu still uses penis in chats
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
...and this is why Nairaland boys keep getting scammed.
Re: Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. by Chenko001(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dude you are a very principled and privileged man. But wait what took you to her dm if not to bed her cus I believe you have a gf, am I right? My clue, you saw her picture and local man lost appetite. Show us her picture if am wrong, just blur her face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / A Picture With Lot Of Meaning - Can You Tell The Meaning Of Each Of This Photos / What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.