Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (77408 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by enlady(f): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
I love this line by senator Makarfi-
"As we bow out, we are proud to bequeath this legacy of responsible opposition to the new leadership, with a call to resist all temptations to descend to the gutter in the name of opposition. We must continue to show by our words and actions that opposition is no madness."

Excellent speech!

11 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
secretsuccess:
But sincerely speaking, APC and its supporters should be ashamed of talking about pdp convention.. Their party has never ever had any elective convention. They should leave pdp in peace abeg

Especially yorubats. Their newly found interest in PDP amazes me. After being dumped by the North in their APC, they are now fighting to rejoin PDP. What a Shame

6 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi and Former Ebonyi State Governor, Senator Sam Egwu at the Eagle Square, Abuja, venue of the PDP National Convention.

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
River State Delegates

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL i doff my hat for you kinda ignorance, No matter who decamp the common man who will vote Buhari supercede their greediness..

Will someone that decamp force me to vote Atiku? No millions of people don't care about those that are decamping, What they care about is Buhari..

You will be people in the North will be screaming Sai Buhari in front of Atiku..

Am allergic to bed wetters and unshaved armpits undecided

Bros pls I understand your point, but don't mention me ever again in your remaining 25 years on earth ! Ejo tori Olorun grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Correction. "Lets CHANGE this evil change this 'SW' brought on us.

Please SW are part of the positive movement , ask Fayose! The Tinubu's n Co ain't South West but South West grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by TheAdvocate(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:
chairmen aspirants

Those angling for the position of chairman are

1. former Governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel;

2. founder of AIT and Raypower, Raymond Dokpesi;

3. former Deputy National Chairman of the party, Bode George;

4. former Deputy National Chairman and Acting Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus;

5. former Minister of Education, Tunde Adeniran.

6. former Governor of Oyo State, Rasheed Ladoja;

7. former governorship candidate of the party in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje;

8. former Minister of Youth and Sports, Taofeek Adedoja

9. Segun Aderemi.

Olabode George withdrew from the race yesterday evening in favour of Tunde Adeniran.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by chngebeginwthme: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

And who is igbo? The igbos will have their turn in 2023 and the SE/SS + North will deliver it.

What the stupid you dont know is that the Northerners HATE the yorubads and they prefer working with Igbos.

Time will tell.

LOL please stop i no fit laugh, Who like igbo? Even an average ijaw man hate igbo hahaha...

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by staytravel: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

hahhaha I laugh at your stupidity, Abeg who will vote for an Igbo Vp? Am very sure Hausa will not and same with Yoruba, We detest you guys with passion..
This is why even Igbos within the Diaspora feel that they should seperate the country. They hate us but they wont let us go.
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4[/youtube]
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by castrol180(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
TyrantInAsoRock:

More should expecially from south West

So that Yoruba can nip the chairmanship position
can someone please post Atiku's live speech...
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Especially yorubats. Their newly found interest in PDP amazes me. After being dumped by the North in their APC, they are now fighting to rejoin PDP. What a Shame
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL please stop i no fit laugh, Who like igbo? Even an average ijaw man hate igbo hahaha...

Are you ok? Didnt i tell you am not igbo. Why are you so dumb. Abeg swerve.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by chngebeginwthme: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Am allergic to bed wetters and unshaved armpits undecided

Bros pls I understand your point, but don't mention me ever again in your remaining 25 years on earth ! Ejo tori Olorun grin

Wow So you are the giver and take of life to know when am gonna die.. Well your moniker say it all, Someone with no joy will always type rubbish.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by chngebeginwthme: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
staytravel:

This is why even Igbos within the Diaspora feel that they should seperate the country. They hate us but they wont let us go.
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4[/youtube]

Who stop you guys from going? You guys should relocate to your region and stop polluting other people region and see if you won't have your Biafra..
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Please SW are part of the positive movement , ask Fayose! The Tinubu's n Co ain't South West but South West grin

Where is fayose now? He is hibernating when the SW is being slaughtered. He has lost his voice. He is a nobody in pdp. Making noise and abusing buhari doesnt make him a pdp bigwig. The bigwigs in pdp are SS/SE.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by castrol180(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
the former gullible president about to make his own speech ...
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Wow So you are the giver and take of life to know when am gonna die.. Well your moniker say it all, Someone with no joy will always type rubbish.

Well thank God you know! If that is all... You can go take a pee on 3rd Mainland Bridge.
NEXT grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

The guy is an illiterate graduate of Moshood Abiola South Wasteland University. Just Ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please has voting started? What is the latest?
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Where is fayose now? He is hibernating when the SW is being slaughtered. He has lost his voice. He is a nobody in pdp. Making noise and abusing buhari doesnt make him a pdp bigwig. The bigwigs in pdp are SS/SE.

Fayose is bigger than all you ancestors put together ! He's a big wig and is loved by we the people of EKITI. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by chngebeginwthme: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

And where in post there i call you igbo..
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Fayose is bigger than all you ancestors put together ! He's a big wig and is loved by we the people of EKITI. grin

If i destroy you here, you will run to the mods. Abeg swerve.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dodelight(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
secretsuccess:
But sincerely speaking, APC and its supporters should be ashamed of talking about pdp convention.. Their party has never ever had any elective convention. They should leave pdp in peace abeg
well said, my friend. i'm even of the opinion that apc is afraid of conducting an elective convention, so they're waiting to learn from the masters of the game, that is, the pdp
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Shukuakukobambi: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

why are you ashamed of your tribe? when did you stop being igbo? since you started atikulating or swimming in the muddy isiala ngwa pool or when? cheesy

see you running amok on the glorious thread below yet you shamelessly deny your ancestry here. maka why alobam? angry

Fineman87:
Yaay. Hurray. My Igbo brothers come o. We have won. Yaay.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe/158#58691110

3 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by chngebeginwthme: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Well thank God you know! If that is all... You can go take a pee on 3rd Mainland Bridge.
NEXT grin

LOL comparing yourself with God.. cool
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

If i destroy you here, you will run to the mods. Abeg swerve.

grin grin
Please don't destroy me O! Just wait till ATIKU gets to Aso Villa then you can initiate the destroying move grin

Please try and shave your armpit because Xmas is coming. That's where the odour is emanating from your mouth is clean for now!
Take care son! grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL comparing yourself with God.. cool

Ok son! Now go play with your friends ok grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

why are you ashamed of your tribe? when did you stop being igbo? since you started atikulating or swimming in the muddy isiala ngwa pool or when? cheesy

see you running amok on the glorious thread below yet you shamelessly deny your ancestry here. maka why alobam? angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe/158#58691110
Your illiteracy stinks. Am SS and igbos are my brothers. Zone.b

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Shukuakukobambi: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Your illiteracy stinks. Am SS and igbos are my brothers. Zone.b

You will soon get hypertension over the matter. mr 'we SS/SE' cheesy

SS where? obigbo or oyigbo? empty chest beating cowardly clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by powerkey: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
castrol180:
the former gullible president about to make his own speech ...
Castrated pig...
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by castrol180(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
powerkey:
Castrated your father pig...

you are a slow poke buffoon...
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Mufasa27(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
President Jonathan speech was full life grin cheesy

I love that!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.