Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (63755 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by BagWay: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2017
men ive realised i wasted a lot of time and energy on wrong set of girls.damn.
girls alwys give me attitude..
the last girl i dated.only has fee clothes.but boasts a lot.
i jiz fuc who i need to fuc
and from then wiyhdraw energy i use in calling and all dah stuff.
once u seen wetin dem dey hide ..dey use proud.(unclothedness)
dia value drops.
jus like d craise of a new phone.
after a while u dnt value it anymore.
for instance i rem d craise for samsung s4 in 2014
but today is it not s8plus dsz d latest.

u geh mind sha
dey fuc another man wife
nawa o.
so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by nonut: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Etuagievin:
. I disagree
Are you one of the Beggars aka fucck boys?

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Ishilove: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

jakumo is not misogynist.

he is however unrepentantly hugh hefnerish as far as the female body is concerned. for him, his only choice, even when he is 90, is 23 and nubile
It's quite a turn off, to put it mildly
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A counselor and writer, Victor Ibeh, has shared a story of how he dated an older lady which lasted for two weeks before she broke up with him. Victor Ibeh, who revealed that he "had" an attraction to older women for some reasons - narrated his ordeal in order to warn people to stop testing or threatening their partners with breakup. Below is what he shared on Facebook;

At a certain time last year, I had a relationship that lasted for two weeks. We were friends before we suddenly got romantically involved. We looked like we could do so much together, so I was excited about the relationship.

She was older and that was a plus for me. I "had" this attraction to older ladies. Apart from the fact that sex with them is usually extraordinary, there is also the absence of drama and childishness. When it comes to drama, I am very impatient. I believe that an adult should know what he/she wants and avoid instability, pranks and mind games.

This is not to say that younger ladies are not gifted with these same qualities, but from experience, younger ladies can be very unrealistic. I have had so much experiences in life. I think it is beneath me at this time to have some kind of mundane romance with ineptitude. So, I just seek after people like me who have also had experiences and have advanced beyond that childish state.

However, because there is really no hard and fast rule of love and emotional transactions, I have seen so-called adults seeking succour in high school love wherein they abdicate responsibilities and immerse themselves in the muddy waters of immaturity.

The allusion to high school love, above, is just an obiter in this submission. I do not possess the intentions of expanding it's meaning and ambit in this write-up. But, on a later date, I will do a more detailed teaching or say, an explanation on that subject.

Everything about our relationship was going as we desire until one day. I called her in the morning as usual, she didn't take calls. I called 5 times but there was no response. I assumed that she was very busy with work.

I tried to send a message on Whatsapp, but I realised she had blocked me on Whatsapp. I just calmed my pussy and went to work.

At noon, I put another call across and she picked. She sounded like someone in the midst of something. I greeted her and asked how she was. She responded. Then I told her that I have been trying to reach her on the phone to no avail. I quickly mentioned that she blocked me on whatsapp. She replied that she did it intentionally, that she wasn't interested in the relationship any longer. I was shocked, because we didn't have any issues before that day.

I pleaded with her to tell me why she took that decision. She told me that she had made her decision and that she wasn't under any obligation to give me her reasons. I kept pleading with her on the phone. I just wanted to know why, in case there was something bad I did. I am someone who is constantly improving myself. I didn't have a problem with the breakup. I just wanted to know why, so, I can work on myself, especially if her grievance was legitimate.

I called back after some hours and met the same response. It took me 24 hours to process what happened. I was hurt, not by the break up, but the manner and then her attitude and also because I esteemed her above such childishness.

After 24 hours I let it go and moved on. I love my peace of mind. Some days later, she unblocked me on Whatsapp and sent a message. She began to reestablish some sort of friendship. It wasn't a problem for me. I was cool. We could be friends. At that time I had withdrawn my emotions totally. After a while of talking with me, she broached the subject of relationship to me. This time she was asking for the relationship and was telling me that she was sorry about her previous action. In summary, she tried everything possible to get us back into a relationship. I was adamant. I was done. That's the thing about me. When I pull out my emotions I don't send them back.

This experience is not an isolated experience. I have encountered ladies who would intentionally break up with you so you can beg them to come back to you. That is their own way of confirming their worth.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work on me. You cannot give me drama because you want me to validate your self-worth. I really can't.. If you don't believe in your worth, I can help you boost your self esteem but it doesn't have to be under an atmosphere of drama and mind games.

A time comes when you just have to let go of high school love and embrace adult love.

If there is an issue, discuss it. Look for a solution, but don't come with threats of break up. I kid you not. If you break up with me, I just accept it. I will not start begging. If you tell me my offence without threat, I will be remorseful and offer my apologies.

One of the ways people torture themselves emotionally is by breaking up physically, when they haven't detached themselves emotionally. It is torture and most of the time, you will come back to that partner. Don't be in a haste to breakup with someone if you are sure that you don't really want to break up. Stop testing people with breakup.

Very many times in my life, people have broken up with me, and I just said "thank you" and walked away.

When they saw the way I responded they went on to accuse me that I never loved them, but that's not true. I actually loved them but I love my peace and sanity more.

I am a very emotional person and I use my emotional energy for almost everything I do. So, I find it difficult dealing with drama and insanity. They will accuse me that I never valued the relationship and that was why I was quick to walk. I walked out of a marriage with just my books, piano and a few clothes. I left everything, I left my son that I loved so much, because nobody will grant me custody of a toddler. There is nothing I cannot walk away from. The most important thing for me in this world is my peace and sanity.

I place so much value on myself. It is not my fault that you place less value on yourself and are willing to accept bullshit. Don't assume that because you are willing to take rubbish, I should be willing too.

Let me find beer and drink fess. Please, if you don't agree with what I just wrote, take your disagreement to Jevinik and be useful to your stomach

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-writer-dated-older-lady-two-weeks-narrates-ordeal-photo.html

OP if u love this fool, pls give him my candid opinion
He should go and check himself and go for deliverance.
That woman has used him, through his sperm for diabolic purposes....someone should refer him to BABLAWOS on NL for more clarification angry
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by SleekyPosh(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A counselor and writer, Victor Ibeh, has shared a story of how he dated an older lady which lasted for two weeks before she broke up with him. Victor Ibeh, who revealed that he "had" an attraction to older women for some reasons - narrated his ordeal in order to warn people to stop testing or threatening their partners with breakup. Below is what he shared on Facebook;

At a certain time last year, I had a relationship that lasted for two weeks. We were friends before we suddenly got romantically involved. We looked like we could do so much together, so I was excited about the relationship.

She was older and that was a plus for me. I "had" this attraction to older ladies. Apart from the fact that sex with them is usually extraordinary, there is also the absence of drama and childishness. When it comes to drama, I am very impatient. I believe that an adult should know what he/she wants and avoid instability, pranks and mind games.

This is not to say that younger ladies are not gifted with these same qualities, but from experience, younger ladies can be very unrealistic. I have had so much experiences in life. I think it is beneath me at this time to have some kind of mundane romance with ineptitude. So, I just seek after people like me who have also had experiences and have advanced beyond that childish state.

However, because there is really no hard and fast rule of love and emotional transactions, I have seen so-called adults seeking succour in high school love wherein they abdicate responsibilities and immerse themselves in the muddy waters of immaturity.

The allusion to high school love, above, is just an obiter in this submission. I do not possess the intentions of expanding it's meaning and ambit in this write-up. But, on a later date, I will do a more detailed teaching or say, an explanation on that subject.

Everything about our relationship was going as we desire until one day. I called her in the morning as usual, she didn't take calls. I called 5 times but there was no response. I assumed that she was very busy with work.

I tried to send a message on Whatsapp, but I realised she had blocked me on Whatsapp. I just calmed my pussy and went to work.

At noon, I put another call across and she picked. She sounded like someone in the midst of something. I greeted her and asked how she was. She responded. Then I told her that I have been trying to reach her on the phone to no avail. I quickly mentioned that she blocked me on whatsapp. She replied that she did it intentionally, that she wasn't interested in the relationship any longer. I was shocked, because we didn't have any issues before that day.

I pleaded with her to tell me why she took that decision. She told me that she had made her decision and that she wasn't under any obligation to give me her reasons. I kept pleading with her on the phone. I just wanted to know why, in case there was something bad I did. I am someone who is constantly improving myself. I didn't have a problem with the breakup. I just wanted to know why, so, I can work on myself, especially if her grievance was legitimate.

I called back after some hours and met the same response. It took me 24 hours to process what happened. I was hurt, not by the break up, but the manner and then her attitude and also because I esteemed her above such childishness.

After 24 hours I let it go and moved on. I love my peace of mind. Some days later, she unblocked me on Whatsapp and sent a message. She began to reestablish some sort of friendship. It wasn't a problem for me. I was cool. We could be friends. At that time I had withdrawn my emotions totally. After a while of talking with me, she broached the subject of relationship to me. This time she was asking for the relationship and was telling me that she was sorry about her previous action. In summary, she tried everything possible to get us back into a relationship. I was adamant. I was done. That's the thing about me. When I pull out my emotions I don't send them back.

This experience is not an isolated experience. I have encountered ladies who would intentionally break up with you so you can beg them to come back to you. That is their own way of confirming their worth.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work on me. You cannot give me drama because you want me to validate your self-worth. I really can't.. If you don't believe in your worth, I can help you boost your self esteem but it doesn't have to be under an atmosphere of drama and mind games.

A time comes when you just have to let go of high school love and embrace adult love.

If there is an issue, discuss it. Look for a solution, but don't come with threats of break up. I kid you not. If you break up with me, I just accept it. I will not start begging. If you tell me my offence without threat, I will be remorseful and offer my apologies.

One of the ways people torture themselves emotionally is by breaking up physically, when they haven't detached themselves emotionally. It is torture and most of the time, you will come back to that partner. Don't be in a haste to breakup with someone if you are sure that you don't really want to break up. Stop testing people with breakup.

Very many times in my life, people have broken up with me, and I just said "thank you" and walked away.

When they saw the way I responded they went on to accuse me that I never loved them, but that's not true. I actually loved them but I love my peace and sanity more.

I am a very emotional person and I use my emotional energy for almost everything I do. So, I find it difficult dealing with drama and insanity. They will accuse me that I never valued the relationship and that was why I was quick to walk. I walked out of a marriage with just my books, piano and a few clothes. I left everything, I left my son that I loved so much, because nobody will grant me custody of a toddler. There is nothing I cannot walk away from. The most important thing for me in this world is my peace and sanity.

I place so much value on myself. It is not my fault that you place less value on yourself and are willing to accept bullshit. Don't assume that because you are willing to take rubbish, I should be willing too.

Let me find beer and drink fess. Please, if you don't agree with what I just wrote, take your disagreement to Jevinik and be useful to your stomach

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-writer-dated-older-lady-two-weeks-narrates-ordeal-photo.html

Bla Bla Bla Bla...Ranting Fool...Who You epp?
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

It's quite a turn off, to put it mildly

all this time and you never noticed that jakumo is an erm unrepently, proudly lecherous cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by abbccc(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2017
I want to get connected go this writer via Facebook,Twitter or any other means...He is damn good both in writing and understanding of life...I give it to him...

ChangeIsCostant:

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Ishilove: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

all this time and you never noticed that jakumo is an erm unrepently, proudly lecherous cheesy cheesy
I noticed his specs are anorexic women but I never noticed he's a lecherous sugar daddy cheesy
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by steve6: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm... I can relate with your post bro, especially the "high school love" part !
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Dearlord(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
" I can walk out of anything "
This is the best solution in handling many problems
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by booblacain(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
ashjay001:

Ronaldo will buy his son. He bought d first son, afterall. Paid d mom, to stfu n gtfoohl!

Not everyone can afford to! Money talks.

Are you the subject of discussion here. Why the foul mouth?
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by ashjay001(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2017
booblacain:

Are you the subject of discussion here. Why the foul mouth?

E be like say u lack comprehension small!

There was a time, d lady in question, ronaldo's baba mama, was trying to create a storm. Claims she was denied access n all that, trying to get paid to leak. Seems he had to pay her, all over again, cos I havent heard from her, in a very long while.

Thats where d stfu n gtfooh, came fromtongue
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by booblacain(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
ashjay001:

E be like say u lack comprehension small!

There was a time, d lady in question, ronaldo's baba mama, was trying to create a storm. Claims she was denied access n all that, trying to get paid to leak. Seems he had to pay her, all over again, cos I havent heard from her, in a very long while.

Thats where d stfu n gtfooh, came fromtongue

I believe you are the one lacking the point of the discussion here, which is about a guy's girlfriend breaking up with him. This is not about Ronaldo, he was only mentioned here as a reference, and this is no about you either so why being so personal and hot headed about it?

Talking about Ronaldo, the question which even you have unintelligently failed to both comprehend and answer is that, did he abandon his son?
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by ACE1010: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2017
olihilistic:
All this epistle on top another man Pikin wey d shine old Congo?

grin grin grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Gkemz: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2017
I had a similar experience. There's this lady i dated after we hooked up last year. I loved so much. Words can express how i cherished her. Within a short while she became part of me. I consulted her in every of my decision but all of a sudden she started acting strange. After one of my visit to her, she couldn't call me to know whether i arrived my destination safely but i brushed it aside. I called her because if mountain refuses to go to Mohammed, Mohammed is left with no option other than moving to the mountain. But she pleaded with me to call her sister's phone number since her battery was dead. We spoke for awhile via her sisters phone that night but the call was interrupted by her uncle who called for her attention. Fast forward to christmas.. On christmas day i called her to take her out but she told me she was attending to her father, promising to join me when she's through. I preordered drinks, wines and other eatables ahead of time from an eatry to surprise her but she didn't show up. I wanted to use that opportunity to introduce her to my mum. Though i felt embarrassed and disappointed but i gave her second chance the following day. The following day, she repeated the same offense. I couldn't hold my emotions, i sent her message. On Jan 1, new year after making a resolution to forgive everybody who offended me last year, i gave her another chance but this time she lied to me. I politely confronted her. Thereafter, she stopped picking my calls or replying my messages. I tried to know the reason behind her recent actions but she wouldn't even give me a listening ear. To cut it short, I lost interest in her. On September this year when I've long moved on, she called me to apologise and for me to accept her back. But it was too late. The door of mercy was shut. Since then she's been feeling guilt. Although my concern was that she might be suicidal so i used a soft tone to tell her its over. Before all these drama started i've been helping her in her career pursuit, i encouraged her to attend skill acquisition training and even gave her money to pay for her computer training. I promised to help her secure a job with any of my clients. But i could no longer continue with my assistance when the communication gap was breached. I withdrew since she doesn't seem to need it. This year when she apologized, i asked her to get her CV submitted to me. But ordinarily I would've written her application effortlessly without asking her to do it by herself but i lost all the interest and emotions i had for her. As a result of her delay in submitting her CV, the position was taken by someone else. I have no feelings for her any longer. I no longer trust her. But I'm struggling to move on or accept her since she posseses everything i need in a woman, with a good parental upbringing. She has learnt her lesson anyway.
Ladies should be careful how they play with their guys' emotion because a man can easily fall in love but when that love is gone, it can never be recovered.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by ACE1010: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2017
left my son that I loved so much, because nobody will grant me custody of a toddler

You mean you actually abandoned your son??
Guy, you get mind ooo!! angry angry
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by femo86(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by ashjay001(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
booblacain:

I believe you are the one lacking the point of the discussion here, which is about a guy's girlfriend breaking up with him. This is not about Ronaldo, he was only mentioned here as a reference, and this is no about you either so why being so personal and hot headed about it?

Talking about Ronaldo, the question which even you have unintelligently failed to both comprehend and answer is that, did he abandon his son?

gringringrin

U see me as un-intelligent, funny enough, its reciprocated! To me, u also comprehension! If u dont see what I tried doing there, then, kindly gtfo my mentions!grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by 400billionman: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
People with a future in view don't engage or entertain drama.

Only people without purpose and a destination stop and throw stones.

You will see your fellow human being who is loyal to you, all you do is play on his/her emotions and torment him/her for no reason. All because you lack emotional contentment and you are very lazy and greedy.

If he/she is not worth the picture of whom you want to date or marry, save your time and take a walk.

People need to start understanding life. Do people like MARK ZUKERBERG, BILL GATES or DANGOTE, play emotional games ? No, they have no time for that. One man, one woman, pursue your dreams.

If you do not get serious with your money, you will never have serious money.

I don't think I can arrive at buying a private jet if I have time for fools. Look at Donald Trump today, he " grabs them by the pussy "..

Because he is mindful of the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by bentuzene(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm sounds like one that just picked a petty argument and next thing I saw was wedding pics online...

I am still dating an older female right now and to be honest its amazing for the same reasons OP mentioned!

OP I get where you are coming from and trust me, this experience is worth writing.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by murmee: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
thorpido:
You walked away from your son?That's cruel.
Can you imagine that! The truth is that the OP is a gold digger and always wanting to take advantage of women until the women realise his real intentions. Going through his narration, he had walked away from many relationships and even marriage! And he is so proud of it all. What a fake man!
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by thorpido(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
murmee:
Can you imagine that! The truth is that the OP is a gold digger and always wanting to take advantage of women until the women realise his real intentions. Going through his narration, he had walked away from many relationships and even marriage! And he is so proud of it all. What a fake man!
While it's a good thing to be confident and intolerant to time wasters,I concur that the Op surely has his own issues.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by kuntash: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

you stressed what I considered as selfish .. "your peace of mind etc "

you walked out on someone that gave birth to your child , ..

guy , if you love someone up to having a seed with her, I believe you should be patient enough to deal with challenges irrespective of how you see them ..

summarily , what you have said is , as long as that partner ways doesn't flow with yours, you leave and from the look of things none has worked with yours, so who do you think has a problem ?

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by omhor(f): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
I like this guy's tolerance towards his emotions. I can't be in a relationship that will rob me of my peace of mind and sanity. I literally found out something recently , if your mind is not in Peace, you will make continuous mistakes at almost everything, and people around you will think you are insane. so that sanity and peace of mind is paramount. I will never let one guy or bobo to dribble out my joy in anyway. * I drop my pen*

4 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Bgorgeous: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
you and I are same dear
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by garymathew: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
What has this got to do with giving buhari sense to help beta our lives
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Jakumo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

*facepalm*

I never knew you are misogynist. I hope all the women you have dated/are dating have have remained 23 years without aging.

My understanding of the word "misogynist" is when the term is used to classify men who dislike all women, or at least consider them intellectually inferior to men. I most certainly do NOT look down on ANY women, but that said, when it comes to physical attraction, my personal taste is delineated by very specific criteria regarding age and appearance, which exclude older women entirely from my radar scope.

Fit and attractive women between the ages of 18 to 23 are so desirable that their beauty is at once mesmerizing, intoxicating and intimidating, yet on the other hand, I share the view of the American electorate in the USA's most recent presidential election, that Hillary Clinton would have proven to be an infinitely better president than the Orange Toddler that was rigged into office by Vladimir Putin. A true, card-carrying misogynist would NEVER support the ascension of ANY female, to any high office, simply on the basis of gender bias.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jakumo:

My understanding of the word "misogynist" is when the term is used to classify men who dislike all women, or at least consider them intellectually inferior to men. I most certainly do look down on ANY women, but that said, when it comes to physical attraction, I do accept that I do look for very specific criteria regarding age and appearance, which exclude older women entirely.

Fit and attractive women between the ages of 18 to 23 are so desirable that their beauty can be both intoxicating and intimidating, yet on the other hand I share the view of the American electorate in the USA's most recent presidential election, that Hillary Clinton would have proven to be an infinitely better president than the Orange Toddler that was rigged into office by Vladimir Putin. A true, card-carrying misogynist would NEVER support the ascension of ANY female, to any high office, simply on the basis of gender bias.

oops
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by ominiriches2016(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
booblacain:
Simply say you are self centered, too full of yourself and you take yourself too seriously. If you indeed have peace of mind, you won't waste your time writing all these.

He approached the Lady demanding for her explanation why she quite the relationship....! O read and digest before responding. Please no hiccups
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Jakumo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.