Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (63750 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by telim: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by iluvpomo(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Yeye boy,instead of him to go back to her and punish her buraciously with his prick,so as to make her cry like a baby
use annoyance chuke her well well .... grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by olawamide042(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2017
OK...I like your write up, but that cowries on your hair.... Bro its old fashioned..it makes the hair looks dirty..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by GagaBrother291(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Yeye boy,instead of him to go back to her and punish her buraciously with his prick,so as to make her cry like a baby
I'm praying for you though

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by thickminaj(f): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Men who date older women hv this coming their way undecided
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by donblade85555(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
all these happened in must 2 weeks? chai

anyway for funny jokes riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by naniawini(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
Nice write-up but dude look gay sha undecided
hmmmmmm
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by PatriotTemidayo: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Like you Sir, I have no room for immaturity. If your self-worth needs third party validation, I am not the right man for

I wonder where some folks learn from. They thought relationship is bread and butter. Yet they wonder why attract partners that are Purposeless and directionless.

No joke, no chill. I break hearts like Chinaware! kiss

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by nonut: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2017
punisha:
lamentations of a loser who's looking for who'd make his life easier. you can walk out of anything and have been dumped many times and u say u prefer ur peace n sanity....whilst ur post be making sense to your fellow losers, I suggest you go and work on yourself. you've got issues. The young lady like the others took a walk of no return. stop consoling urself with imaginary lies of how she's wanting u back. u ain't a man yet. Grow a pair of balls, find a girl your age or you're older than and date, try being responsible, stop looking for the ones that will pay your bills and u get freebies from.
You know some guys have a fetish for older women? MILF rings a bell?
He may be lying about wanting him back, but the attraction ain't because he wants someone to take of his bills.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by jimyjames(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2017
I love dating women older than me cause my first love was two years older than me, since then I don't have feelings for younger ladies

7 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by kay29000(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
"I pleaded with her to tell me why she took that decision. She told me that she had made her decision and that she wasn't under any obligation to give me her reason."

When it comes to break ups, women are more heartless with it than men. #Fact

7 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by booblacain(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Simply say you are self centered, too full of yourself and you take yourself too seriously. If you indeed have peace of mind, you won't waste your time writing all these.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by enemyofprogress: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
use annoyance chuke her well well .... grin
yes now,next time na she go dey beg the boy like small pikin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by jaychubi: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Lol

When women act this way whether young or old d only explanation is dt a new dude is on d line and they want to discharge the current Dude. I am talking from experience. Op d best thing for u is to move on.

Next time avoid sugar mummy n dt girls u r older than not one to be paying bills for u.

Dumping lines

Baby this rship is nt worth it
I don't think this rship will work
I am nt interested
U dnt care enough
U r nt romantic

D worst thing a man can do is to beg for the love of a woman, once she is bringing drama into it free her. Never date one woman, always ve 5 ladies u r dating n u will feel real power in rship. If u date one woman u will die of heart break when her drama Starts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by censeakay(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2017

Very many times in my life, people have broken up with me, and I just said "thank you" and walked away.

I kept wondering how can they breaking up with u, but as i saw u picture i just know y grin grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by nonut: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2017
thickminaj:
Men who date older women hv this coming their way undecided
Babe, you make sense. Almost as thick as the real Minaj.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by enemyofprogress: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2017
GagaBrother291:
I'm praying for you though
monetize the prayers and give me tongue
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by enemyofprogress: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
jimyjames:
I love dating women older than me cause my first love was two years older than me, since then I don't have feelings for younger ladies
no wonder you're dating your grandma's friend grin grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by emperormossad(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2017
True words. Nothing can replace peace of mind. Relationships exist for Man, not the other way round.
Sometimes I wonder why people think it's essential to have 'unnecessary drama' in their relationships with other people.
Well, every man to his tent.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by cathodekazim: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2017
maybe I should have gotten married to one a while ago but it couldn't just work. older ladies are fun but...
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Charly68: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2017
If the story is true then,it means the lady is having emotional problem..even in marriage she can wake up one day and declared herself tired of the whole thing..any man going out with such a woman will end up emotional wreck .

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Continue dating older mamas. Till u jam one that will kneel you down and flog you for coming home late
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Martin0(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Uhmmmm I see something similar to me.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by osazeeblue01: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
No going back man. Begging a Lady for a relationship is so disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Ishilove: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Is it not Victor Ibeh? Very saucy and arrogant somebody.

Always playing the victim, meanwhile he is the king of bad attitude

6 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Pennywise(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2017
It has little or nothing to do with age. Possibly it had to do with insecurity A lady broke up with me once blocking me on Whatsapp.

She must have felt I was growing cold towards her bc the frequency of communication had reduced somewhat. So she blocked me as a way to get back at me. If this isn't what went down it sure looks like it

Ladies should know that relationships are not static. Like all things else, they change with time they evolve. They are usually hot and sizzling in the beginning then warm, tepid and hot again You can't see an imminent break up in everything just because you have been hurt before.

A lot of potentially long term mutually beneficial relationships have hit the rocks this way. We should be able to evolve with our relationships.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by SmartyPants(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2017
babablogger:
I don't know why you laid emphasis on Older Woman, someone younger could have done same.

But that's the point. He expected more from her coz she was older.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by bennybaba(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2017
See as im be like the dibia for my village... Writing this long story untop woman matter is childish...

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Pennywise(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

How I love to date Ishilove. Definitely my kind of girl
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by maxwell767(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2017
@ OP, I totally agree with you...
We both have something in common...

If I date u, and u starts giving me drama, I'll walk away..

I was ones dating a girl some time ago, our relationship was two years and we were happy..
Then one day she came to me and told me that she can't continue anymore, I was shocked, and I asked her why this decision, did I do anything wrong? She said no that she jst can't do this anymore, after much plead to change her mind she refused.
Finally I got to know that she went back to her ex, then that was when I gave up.

Few months later, she began to call me to apologize and for us to come back..

But it doesn't work like that

9 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

The guy na regular nag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.