Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (63765 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Jakumo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

oops

Thanks for spotting the typo. The key word "NOT" was missing in that sentence, and that ommission was NOT a Freudian slip ha ha.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jakumo:

My understanding of the word "misogynist" is when the term is used to classify men who dislike all women, or at least consider them intellectually inferior to men. I most certainly do NOT look down on ANY women, but that said, when it comes to physical attraction, mine personal taste is delineated by very specific criteria regarding age and appearance, which exclude older women entirely from my radar scope.

Fit and attractive women between the ages of 18 to 23 are so desirable that their beauty can be both intoxicating and intimidating, yet on the other hand I share the view of the American electorate in the USA's most recent presidential election, that Hillary Clinton would have proven to be an infinitely better president than the Orange Toddler that was rigged into office by Vladimir Putin. A true, card-carrying misogynist would NEVER support the ascension of ANY female, to any high office, simply on the basis of gender bias.
About that- Oyb has clarified it. You're a black Hugh Hefner grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Jakumo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

About that- Oyb has clarified it. You're a black Hugh Hefner grin

Make that a wanna-be Hefner. I can only dream of even briefly sampling the life of debauchery that great man enjoyed for his entire tour of duty. ( Sigh )

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by punisha: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you are really married then your wife must be in trouble. free her of her misery pls.

maasoap:

If none of your exs has ever come back for you again, I'm sorry to tell you that you are the real loser because it means there is nothing special about you that could make them look back. No be today lady would dump your sorry as$ and later come back.
His post made sense to me because I could relate. I'm married, am I still a loser to you because his post made sense to me?
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by VULCAN(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
The import of your write up is that you will dump your wife once she hits 40.

Since the basis of your attraction to a woman is strictly based on the perkiness of her boobs and the tightness of her vagina

Jakumo:
The mere thought of anyone dating an "older woman" is perplexing. I'd sooner watch TV or read a good book, than spend the evening dating an "older woman".

Physically fit women between the ages of 18 and 23, and who have never been pregnant, are in the absolute prime of their feminine beauty. When a woman hits that milestone age of 30 years-old, her youthful beauty will begin to fade regardless of how many plastic surgery procedures she suffers in a bid to recapture vanishing attractiveness. Concurrently, systemic levels of the MALE hormone testosterone begin to climb in women age 30 and above, making older women more aggressive, confrontational, cunning, unforgiving, vengeful and deceitful in character, with each passing year.

With the notable exception of men who have been "happily" married for a number of years or decades to the same wife, I personally cannot fathom why any man, outside of marriage, would willingly select older women for companionship, unless of course there are financial reasons why such men feel unqualified to approach women aged 18 to 23, who are so obviously in the full bloom of youthful feminine allure.

A common rationale offered up to explain the motive for dating older women, purports that women make better conversation partners as they age. From my standpoint, however, my interest in any woman begins with how young and sexy she looks. If erudite conversation was my motivation for seeking female company, I would have joined the Rotary Club, which I never did.

The writer of this lament, about missing out on some old woman, is a broke-asz loser, which is why I didn't bother reading more than a couple of lines in his long dissertation describing his Oedipus complex and other mental problems he would have been far better off suffering in silence.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Lekkuzz: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
habsydiamond:
this guy Na sharp guy...he know say old ladies no dey get choice other than to date any guy wey come der way because dem don turn black market. the babe sef funny, after the guy don chop her underground finish she come dey form break up...for this matter Na the guy gain ooo. o ti lu girl yen ni jibiti punna straight....

Guy you're funny like crazy !! U totally earned my like
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Jakumo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
VULCAN:
The import of your write up is that you will dump your wife once she hits 40.

Since the basis of your attraction to a woman is strictly based on the perkiness of her boobs and the tightness of her vagina

Your juju dey strong my brother. Age of 40 self don enter overtime.

So far she don pass age of 30, time don reach to trade in for new model, and upgrade with immediate effect, in Jeeesus name, Amen.

Since when I born, me I never take eye see even ONE Naija man when marry woman put for house, wey no come get some another fine woman to follow dem dey do shuku-shuku play for outside.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by CzarChris(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
This story reminds me of my ex, a girl I proposed to made moves to marry. This was way back 2007-2009, I had even fixed trad for January 2010. All of a sudden out of the blues she put up a drama and dumped my sorry azz. Guys no see begging, I was even hospitalized for a week plus on top her matter. Chai my first heartbreak ever. No come see begging after like 3 months apart, but I put my foot down. This girl went to my mum, my sis, my cousin anybody she knew that I would listen to to beg m, she actually begged for 3 years plus (no jokes) till she saw I wasn't going to change my mind.
Ladies these una drama no dey necessary.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by ghettochild(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Correct guy
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by samuelezekiel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
I was about to say it's a sag way and that this guy was either born in November or December but, when I got to the part of walking out of your marriage and your child I was like woo... Hold up, hold it there... One word for this guy is selfishness, but the other relationship if it actually happened that way it's cool.. .
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by VULCAN(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Now you're changing the goal post.

Having away matches is not synonymous with driving away ones wife once she hits 30!

Each young woman that gives you a child will be replaced at 30yrs of age?

So what happens to your kids?

Jakumo:

Your juju dey strong my brother. Age of 40 self don enter overtime.

So far she don pass age of 30, time don reach to trade in for new model, and upgrade with immediate effect, in Jeeesus name, Amen.

Since when I born, me I never take eye see even ONE Naija man when marry woman put for house, wey no come get some another fine woman to follow dem dey do shuku-shuku play for outside.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
VULCAN:
Now you're changing the goal post.

Having away matches is not synonymous with driving away ones wife once she hits 30!

Each young woman that gives you a child will be replaced at 30yrs of age?

So what happens to your kids?

He becomes father of nations
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Codyt(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
olihilistic:

Baba na me hail pass.
grin grin grin happy weekend
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by booblacain(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
ominiriches2016:

He approached the Lady demanding for her explanation why she quite the relationship....! O read and digest before responding. Please no hiccups

My assessment of the guy was based on what he wrote about himself and not solely on the issue with girl.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Codyt(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
olihilistic:

Baba na me hail pass.
grin grin grin happy weekenn cheesy
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Fkforyou(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
punisha:
lamentations of a loser who's looking for who'd make his life easier. you can walk out of anything and have been dumped many times and u say u prefer ur peace n sanity....whilst ur post be making sense to your fellow losers, I suggest you go and work on yourself. you've got issues. The young lady like the others took a walk of no return. stop consoling urself with imaginary lies of how she's wanting u back. u ain't a man yet. Grow a pair of balls, find a girl your age or you're older than and date, try being responsible, stop looking for the ones that will pay your bills and u get freebies from.

Your opinion.... grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by kennykendo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dimples129:
I could relate, but you live and you learn cry cry cry

this moniker and style of response sounds familiar
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
dating older ladies is not something new, it should ur own personal cross and private....you don't about saying your woman is older than you or telling the world she is older than u...most times we all find selves and take it as we see it....am dating a lady 5 years older than me and to me its normal....I love her so much and we are both adults.....I will be going for introduction this December and white by Feb....so my dear, its personal..most ladies you see today get married to guys whom they are older than and the live has flourish and stayed...you should ask self and the lady wetin una want.....sugarmummy relationship or sugar boy and sex pree....try think of settling down my brother, that will bebthe best than tryjngbto narrate your ordeal here on nairaland....cheers
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Tex42(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Like this guy, most men can't stand drama Queens; they will make u question ur sanity.

I like the way he emphasized on sanity and peace of mind. To me, nothing can be more demanding and demoralizing than a partners who constantly abuses u emotionally and robs u of ur God's given peace.

Experienced such, I walked and nothing felt better. It was like a massive weight lifted off ma shoulder.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Lovemeforme(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Taaa.,,what is this player saying...keep saying thank you you hear,na thoee girls i dey pity
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Tex42(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Like this guy, most men can't stand drama Queens; they will make u question ur sanity.

I like the way he emphasized on sanity and peace of mind. To me, nothing can be more demanding and demoralizing than a partner who constantly abuses u emotionally and robs u of ur God's given peace.

Can relate absolutely to what this guy has penned here..

Experienced such, I walked and nothing felt better. It was like a massive weight lifted off ma shoulder.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
punisha:
If you are really married then your wife must be in trouble. free her of her misery pls.
You didn't make sense. May be your dad should free your mum of her misery. Sorry.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
kennykendo:

this moniker and style of response sounds familiar

Hey lovely kiss
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by hanassholesolo: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyb:

jakumo is not misogynist.

he is however unrepentantly hugh hefnerish as far as the female body is concerned. for him, his only choice, even when he is 90, is 23 and nubile

Lol
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by OyinO: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice and Great writeup. Made so much sense.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by correctguy101(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
olihilistic:
All this epistle on top another man Pikin wey d shine old Congo?

Old congo dey make brain o.....

You should try it sometime.
The problem be say, their wahala too much.... All the ones I don shine sha. They go want you exclusively for shining their congo anytime, anywhere e scratch them. They can even literally kidnap you.

One lock me up inside house dey provide everything for me for a full week until my GF find out and break me out cheesy
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Old congo dey make brain o.....

You should try it sometime.
The problem be say, their wahala too much.... All the ones I don shine sha. They go want you exclusively for shining their congo anytime, anywhere e scratch them. They can even literally kidnap you.

One lock me up inside house dey provide everything for me for a full week until my GF find out and break me out cheesy
haahhhhaaha
that sexy Prof wey been teach us Introduction to animal biochemistry I am coming for you ma.
but baba how una take start the convo with em..?
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by correctguy101(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2017
olihilistic:

haahhhhaaha
that sexy Prof wey been teach us Introduction to animal biochemistry I am coming for you ma.
but baba how una take start the convo with em..?

Most times you don't even say a thing. They know what they want.
Get friendly and me if I'm in the influence of my tea and trips is very friendly and playful.
The last orobo that kidnapped daddy was a friend to a friend and I just only told her I want to eat her food and she invited me over and that was it. I commented positively on the soup and the eyes did the rest.
You know how to use eye talk na. Use eye tell am u wan chop okolo, hehehehehe
The next few times I ate her food, she refused me going home. Promised me heaven on Earth and delivered to excess I didn't even realize I was in prison. Enjoyment good.
I'll follow her to her shop, she get one small super market like that for Oduduwa Crescent ikeja.

People dey go church me and you dey hia dey talk about okolo and another old congo.... hehehehehe
Guy, we don spoil, when we go repent?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Most times you don't even say a thing. They know what they want.
Get friendly and me if I'm in the influence of my tea and trips is very friendly and playful.
The last orobo that kidnapped daddy was a friend to a friend and I just only told her I want to eat her food and she invited me over and that was it. I commented positively on the soup and the eyes did the rest.
You know how to use eye talk na. Use eye tell am u wan chop okolo, hehehehehe
The next few times I ate her food, she refused me going home. Promised me heaven on Earth and delivered to excess I didn't even realize I was in prison. Enjoyment good.
I'll follow her to her shop, she get one small super market like that for Oduduwa Crescent ikeja.

People dey go church me and you dey hia dey talk about okolo and another old congo.... hehehehehe
Guy, we don spoil, when we go repent?
Lmao.
you be my bad.
repent for where.. Congo na d best thing that ever happened to man.
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by correctguy101(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2017
olihilistic:

Lmao.
you be my bad.
repent for where.. Congo na d best thing that ever happened to man.

Abi?
Me don't even believe I can sin. I don't see anything as sin except what I don't like. hahahaha.

Today na Sunday jor. I just finished my morning devotion with my udemé..... grin
Stay well Sir
Re: Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Abi?
Me don't even believe I can sin. I don't see anything as sin except what I don't like. hahahaha.

Today na Sunday jor. I just finished my morning devotion with my udemé..... grin
Stay well Sir
Hahhaaaha bad nigga.
Udeme Big stout?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.