Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander (18851 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by kingreign(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:
Ishilove and kingreign

Oya STOP! You have made some of our comments to enter Page 1 of the thread. You both have like 10 comments apiece

Kingreign,just pm her or call her,biko cry

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by romeorailss: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
sulpur:
smiley why don't you tell him yourself

It's a bird, an animal, a bat lol grin
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Alariiwo: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin

Agony of a depressed tenant.

Yours is better, some sleep with their co-tenants wives even more than the real husband.

Life struggles.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by romeorailss: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

But you can communicate on Nairaland?

Can I get a P?

Can I get a U?

Give me an SS!! cheesy

Don't forget about the Y! grin

What's it spell??

P-U-S-S-Y!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yummy pussiey kiss kiss Juicy one wink
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2017
kingreign:

1. Visit beautiful natural countrysides just to bask in nature's best. See the freshest and purest of air, lush green vegetation, beautiful skies, natural earth, pure streams and rivers
In Lagos? grin

2. Spend some cash on treats. Buy yourself some lovely beautiful gifts, or get some delightful treats of your best delicacy from a restaurant.
Now this is a plan grin

3. Hang out with friends and loved ones, gist, laugh, play, sing do some fun things.
I'll pass. I fly solo.

You'd come back refreshed and rejuvenated trust me.
I doubt it. What will rejuvenate me is one week away from work and Lagos traffic cry
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by tivta(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

You're a pussy. Only a pussy ass nigga will come to the internet to rant instead of confronting his neighbour man to man. Is Mr B a Nairalander? No he isn't so how will he see this?

Pussy!

Modified: Sarcasm flies over the heads of most Nigerians like fighter jets

Better Google what sarcasm is mr man.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
So this matter enter front page last last.

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
romeorailss:

Yummy pussiey kiss kiss Juicy one wink
You are weird indeed
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by romeorailss: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
shitshappen:

My brother, follow me see ooo!

It's funny how some people never got the joke and never saw the bat in the humorous letter .

Stress is Indeed a bad thing o. More likely , most of those that didn't get it was a bat literally were lagosians cheesy

Anyway, I'm a lagosian as well but got it. I guess the level of stress accumulated during the week affected some of us badly grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by menix(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:
When people dont read o

Why should a human-being poo on your balcony and you will still be watching? Why should you try to kill a human-being with naphthalene? Why should a human being be singing at 4a.m?

Obviously,he is literally talking about a BAT!

Sincerely, I tire for some people ooo..
Even the supposed learned people here insulted him.

Let learn to read.
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by shitshappen(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2017
MostBanned:

You are right, she's Dumb but no need dragging her Father into it, He might not be the cause of her foolishness

You are right, I'm sorry about that must have overreacted. My bad!
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by romeorailss: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

You are weird indeed

Hahahahah cheesy Ishi omo pupa wink Kilonhappen nau. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:
Ishilove and kingreign

Oya STOP! You have made some of our comments to enter Page 1 of the thread. You both have like 10 comments apiece

Kingreign,just pm her or call her,biko cry
Shey somebody cannot gist on Nairaland again without you romantic people attaching things to it? grin
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2017
romeorailss:

Hahahahah cheesy Ishi omo pupa wink Kilonhappen nau. cheesy
Ore, mo wa pa cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by shitshappen(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2017
wink
shaybebaby:
Op I found your rant funny. Perhaps you can help compose one for my squatters Mr and Mrs F who shît all over my garden. Mr C the neighbours house boy too is joining gang with them. angry
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by shaybebaby(f): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
shitshappen:
wink
Wetin I wan take wink do, is that how you winked at Mr B? angry
Don't worry, when he invites his entire village people to make an orchestra in your yard, your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by oodua1stson: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Poocee ass modafoka. Can't even face your problem like a man
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by shitshappen(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2017
shaybebaby:

Wetin I wan take wink do, is that how you winked at Mr B? angry
Don't worry, when he invites his entire village people to make an orchestra in your yard, your eyes will clear.

Entire village kwa! Biko tell me more about your little friends maybe together we can send them " a love letter".
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by lordtim001(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Shey somebody cannot gist on Nairaland again without you romantic people attaching things to it? grin
I will tell the owner of your body undecided
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by onegig(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2017
enabledgoddess:
I am ashamed for these self acclaimed educated Nigerians who dont have enough sense to tell the difference! you mean to tell me you read this ode and still think his neighbour was human?

That's not even the most cringy thing. We all make mistakes but ain't it pitiful that most can't swallow their pride and agree they made a mistake and apologize to the Op?

Instead they think we are 2yr olds and would want to tell us their initial outbursts was a "sacarsm" when we all know it wasn't. Let me check my dictionary and check the meaning. Might have changed. You never know.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Emmytes(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

You're a pussy. Only a pussy ass nigga will come to the internet to rant instead of confronting his neighbour man to man. Is Mr B a Nairalander? No he isn't so how will he see this?

Pussy!!

Take your L like a boss and stop hiding under sarcasm. You goofed, period!

The definition of sarcasm must be lost on me cause I don't see anything sarcastic about your rant.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:

I will tell the owner of your body undecided
Tell am!! I wee deny flat cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Emmytes(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Emmytes:

Take your L like a boss and stop hiding under sarcasm. You goofed, period!

The definition of sarcasm must be lost to me cause I don't see anything sarcastic about your rant.
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by DavidEsq(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
shitshappen:

I was just writing an Ode to the bat on my window, I taught you understood when I told you I don't know how to communicate.
I understand an Ode to mean praise or expressions of admiration. E.g, "An Ode to the wild west winds" by Percy Bysche Shelly.
OP's message doesn't fit into an Ode
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Gentlevin: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
sulpur:
smiley why don't you tell him yourself
hehehehehe your profile pic is funny.......don't tell me u will be d baby on your spouse back while d actual baby watch u?.....lol
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Sanchez01: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Pussy!!

There are several male folks who would rather channel their frustration and air their views elsewhere than address the issue at hand. I am one and I could remember complaining of something related to this.

Truth is, there are horrible co-tenants and it takes special grace to remain sane while you try to keep your cool. Confrontation don't work for some no matter how hard you try.
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by cezarman(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Apologise for what?

I'm in my house. Oya come and beat me

Abeg carry your big mouth comot for road make we see clearly. Your Literature teacher na mumu... And you too wan kon be like am. Sarcasm my asss!

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by DisGuy: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
See - this is why most Nigerian films are incredibly straightforward; no room for sarcasm, suspense or guesswork!

People brain dey hot!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by shaybebaby(f): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
shitshappen:

Entire village kwa! Biko tell me more about your little friends maybe together we can send them " a love letter".
Friends ke? angry
Mr and Mrs F are foxes and Mr C is a cat that tries to break and enter. Some folks don't even respect themselves not to talk of others.
Epp me cry
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by emelda86(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
kelechiodo:

Good. People don't read these days. This is just "an ode to bat my neighbour" or any other title op would have given it. Is it lack of understanding or what. Seeing people calling op a coward for not confronting the neighbour is not only funny but tragic.

Why u no talk am since, na when op talk say na phrase him dey make na him u come dey talk Oshisco....

Enu soborlor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / What’s Special About The Age 18? / Advice To A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.