Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander (18848 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by shitshappen(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
shaybebaby:

Friends ke? angry
Mr and Mrs F are foxes and Mr C is a cat that tries to break and enter. Some folks don't even respect themselves not to talk of others.
Epp me cry

Foxes conniving with a cat to commit B and E. Its an Infringement on your right to peaceful living and safety of your bread and stock fish. Your case is more serious than mine ma, have you tried dialog? They said conciliation is the first step towards reconciliation before force. Call them and hear from them this Matter pass "love letter" level. Please don't make any attempt on their lives as that was what aggravated my condition with Mr. B
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by chii8(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
We should learn to say the truth without minding if our friends or friend will be affected, call a spade a spade.
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Twizzy30(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
i didnt do literature in school, infact i hate that subject but i knew this is one of those literature piece when i started reading. op you are good.
And to that sister wey slip and starts to form sacarsm, shior nothing they your brain mama grin

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by kingreign(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

In Lagos? grin
Comot for Lagos, okay, I'd invite you to Akwa Ibom or Cross Rivers smiley

Now this is a plan grin
good cheesy

I'll pass. I fly solo.
Lol one man army grin

I doubt it. What will rejuvenate me is one week away from work and Lagos traffic cry
That's why I suggested you travel outside to a country sitde or any tourist location. smiley
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
kingreign:

Comot for Lagos, okay, I'd invite you to Akwa Ibom or Cross Rivers smiley
Thou shalt not tempt Ishilove grin

That's why I suggested you travel outside to a country sitde or any tourist location. smiley
How I wish...but if wishes were horses...you know the rest smiley
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by GeeString: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wow. Reading the first two pages of this thread, I gotta say; sisioge & ishilove (especially) aren't the brightest ones out there o!

Always knew there were single digit IQ people on nairaland, just didn't think I'd meet them so soon.

And the 'sarcasm' excuse is fake & laughable. grin Dingbat got caught out.

Nawao. Anyway, I now have two more rėtards to avoid on NL.

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by GeeString: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Emmytes:

Take your L like a boss and stop hiding under sarcasm. You goofed, period!

The definition of sarcasm must be lost to me cause I don't see anything sarcastic about your rant.
onegig:

That's not even the most cringy thing. We all make mistakes but ain't it pitiful that most can't swallow their pride and agree they made a mistake and apologize to the Op?

Instead they think we are 2yr olds and would want to tell us their initial outbursts was a "sacarsm" when we all know it wasn't. Let me check my dictionary and check the meaning. Might have changed. You never know.
Emmytes:

Take your L like a boss and stop hiding under sarcasm. You goofed, period!

The definition of sarcasm must be lost to me cause I don't see anything sarcastic about your rant.

Gbam

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by sisisioge: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:
When people dont read o

Why should a human-being poo on your balcony and you will still be watching? Why should you try to kill a human-being with naphthalene? Why should a human being be singing at 4a.m?

Obviously,he is literally talking about a BAT!

Oga, biko what is Naphthalene? Should we carry dico because OP wrote a letter to his difficult neighbor? Abeg make Una park well. This should have been in the literature section. Na village primary school I bin attend! Tanks!

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by sisisioge: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
GeeString:
Wow. Reading the first two pages of this thread, I gotta say; sisioge & ishilove (especially) aren't the brightest ones out there o!

Always knew there were single digit IQ people on nairaland, just didn't think I'd meet them so soon.

And the 'sarcasm' excuse is fake & laughable. grin Dingbat got caught out.

Nawao. Anyway, I now have two more rėtards to avoid on NL.

Haaaa! Rubbiish pikin! Ritadina! 0.0 figure IQ. Ndi iranu...na you dey mark scripts? Whew!

By the way, you missed the last "si" in my mention. Ironic Smartie grin

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by enabledgoddess(f): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
onegig:

That's not even the most cringy thing. We all make mistakes but ain't it pitiful that most can't swallow their pride and agree they made a mistake and apologize to the Op?

Instead they think we are 2yr olds and would want to tell us their initial outbursts was a "sacarsm" when we all know it wasn't. Let me check my dictionary and check the meaning. Might have changed. You never know.

she borrowed that word to cover her ignorance. lol

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaaa! Rubbiish pikin! Ritadina! 0.0 figure IQ. Ndi iranu...na you dey mark scripts? Whew!

By the name, you missed the last "si" in my mention. Ironic Smartie grin
I wonder why you're responding to inconsequential bits of internet scum. When you respond, you give them a dignity they desperately crave.
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by sisisioge: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

I wonder why you're responding to inconsequential bits of internet scum. When you respond, you give them a dignity they desperately crave.

grin grin grin grin don't mind me. It pained me that the lil miss geek would type that. Who says such about people they hardly know? Anyways, I rest my case. Let the ode, Odes and everything in between fraternize in peace. Shalom cool
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin don't mind me. It pained me that the lil miss geek would type that. Who says such about people they hardly know? Anyways, I rest my case. Let the ode, Odes and everything in between fraternize in peace. Shalom cool
Lmao! cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE THAN WEIRD. angry
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Vecto(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
shitshappen:

Can you people just read between the lines. The whole thing is supposed to be humor. Smh

Humor to get likes! 😂😂😂
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by Vecto(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

If you did literature in secondary school, you would have known the meaning of 'sarcasm'. Oponu!!

Noun(uncountable) The use of irony(saying the opposite of what is meant) to mock or convey contempt; in speech, often accompanied with deliberate signalling of the irony by using overemphasis and a sneering tone of voice.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

(countable) An act of sarcasm.
synonyms(uncountable) derision,facetiousness, irony, ridicule,satire(countable) taunt, gibe

What did you say sarcasm was again?
Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by bigt2(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2017

Re: An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander by wyzoe: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol.
I got sent here and while it's obvious who the subject is, this is not an ode as many are calling it.

I think the mistake came from the op who used the word ódé as an insult.

See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food?