Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,728 members, 7,959,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

When you build a wall around yourself. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you build a wall around yourself. (25277 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by toks208: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Dindondin:
no mind the op. But he tried to pass a strong msg to our girls. They should use their brain well to know that being friendly doesn't result to dating. They should be ready to accept t friends & know when to unfriend those that overdo

Lobatan! but guys are not left out too
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by toks208: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Coldfeets:
How do you expect someone to make sense out of something you don't know if it makes sense even though it was supposedly written by you? tongue

I just hate seeing that concluding line you so often use in your speech these days.

lmao! that line is referring to the readers not the writer.
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by dreamland24: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Wetin concern me��
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by Herrmes: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
No, it doesn't make sense.
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by Noblefreeman(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
your post added no monetary value to me too bad
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by phemmyfour: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
E no go pass woman matter.

Modified.

So in essence, you're saying people should be open to make friends but did you forget that everyone mustn't be your friend?.
I will look for you

And I will find you

And I will be your friend by force
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by Alphazulu1: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by calmnquiet(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Allow them in
Give them a chance to know you
Show them you care too much and they will just ride over you. not falling for that again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.