Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83380 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by victorazyvictor(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

You have common sense. You are full of wisdom... Bro, from the look of things you are the one troubling with your mentality.

"As a man thinketh, so is he." You have so much venom inside of you, that you need to let go, for your own good.

tnx
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
AlanSugar:

You mean confuse their customers grin

grin grin.

Bros u na badt guy oo.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Warpath(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
You're a sheep lol

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Obason22(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
any relative that is blocking my way and refuses to repent, that person shall die in Jesus name Ameeeeen.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by hibeekay007(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
saintmark88:

Oga keep kwayet with this manufactured nonsense u spewing here. How do u know freeze isn't used by God to correct these pastors who have clearly lost it. Will u keep kwayet if a pastor sleeps with ur wife??....will u keep kwayet of a pastor kills a loved one of urs??.....
i don't even know what to say to you. your level of stupidity and ignorance is beyond heaven and earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by solodox(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2017
NPComplete:
Lool.
Boko Haram is rampaging, prayers like this haven't worked on them. The boko haram we all know and can see and can attest to their evil. These pastors won't pray against them because they know it doesn't work. It is innocent relatives they want to start setting people against.
That way, if a family member dies this year and someone gets a job or a breakthroughs next year, he will claim it was Adeboye that did it. Something we can't prove.
These pastors have no powers, they only hope on chance and the law of large numbers by spreading paranoia.

How can they pray against BH! It won't raise the adrenalin rush that praying against that auntie you've been suspecting since you were small would...

We have officially created "Jehova Assassin"

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by solodox(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
What's wrong with this prayer? Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire!

Hmmmm.... Well since you asked there's absolutely nothing wrong with this prayer my dear... Since we have invented Jehovah assassin to do our dirty... Turn the other cheek don commot for Bible abi!?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Dnockeror333(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Let this cause cause men on earth-alter to go and rest! Is it a force to be blessed when we are already blessed by the Natural Father? Who have not seen today as a blessing? The air we breath, is it not a blessing? The small food and life we had is it not enough? Everything on the Earth, even what is happening to the neighbour next door, God saw it, He is taking count, He is waiting, till the last day of that man in Judgement!
NOTHING IN LIFE IS ADDED OR SUBTRACTED FROM A RIGHTEOUS MAN, EVERYTHING ARE PREDESTINED!

For the eyes of the Lord is moving up and down looking at those who are faithful to goodness (Him)!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temysteve(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2017
NPComplete:

Unfortunately for u, I only engage in intellectual arguments. Not emotion ranting wrapped in an idiotic reply.
oh!! i see, as intellectual as your postcheesycheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temysteve(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2017
NPComplete:

Unfortunately for u, I only engage in intellectual arguments. Not emotion ranting wrapped in an idiotic reply.
oh!! i see, as intellectual as your postcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temysteve(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2017
davillian:

Now ask yourself
Do you have sense?
Me being alive today is God's blessings get sense.
Yes! You can be alive through His blessing, but dat doesn't mean you're free from dem.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by donbrowser(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Warpath:
You're a sheep lol
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Gggg102(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Badtiboi:
then u dont read ur bible. Suffer the witch/wicked not to live. Elijah abi Elisha call on beast to eat up some children who mocked him n God sent it. I guess u did not read what he said. He said if they do not repent. If u think he is wrong in dat prayer, then may ur village witch be alive to keep tormenting u and ur household forever and ever amen!!!

If you have a stubborn child would you stone him to death
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Gggg102(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=FemiAdeboye post=63128958][/quote]

It also states stone your stubborn child to death
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by saintmark88(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
hibeekay007:

i don't even know what to say to you. your level of stupidity and ignorance is beyond heaven and earth.

Ur as useless as d p in psychology......brainwashed ode!!!!...keep shouting rabadabraba and paying tithes yl disregarding the things that matters most, d soul
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ctrlsolutn: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

God bless you and your household sir.

Millions of Nigerians are suffering all over the world. Millions are equally suffering and dying there in Nigeria and we all KNOW THAT THE PROBLEM IS OUR LEADERS- OUR COMMON WEALTH LOOTERS and yet no man of God has ever raised voice or place a curse on any.

Is the God of these our pastors different from the God of Elijah?
....I usually respect my elders ( hmm otherwise)

.....OUR GOVERNMENT FAILED TO POSITION CHURCHES N CHURCHES TOO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE POSITION THE PEOPLE IN POWER/GOVERNMENT.

... GOD HAVE MERCY........... I AM WEEPING N WAILING.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ctrlsolutn: 1:04am On Dec 11, 2017
In the book of Romans -it is there (It was recorded that Isreal had the ZEAL OF GOD, but not according to knowledge.

What if those praying such prayers are blocking the way of others?

It's takes the help of the Holy spirit to avoid evil wishes ( only few don't wish others evil)
... Our pple need to be properly taught how to guide the heart n mind wit all diligence.

(Ask some members there now this simple question "What are the fruits of the spirit?
and they wl begin to say something else )

To overcome is easy when there is sound knowledge of the infallible word of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Badtiboi: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Gggg102:

so y does hell exist? If he refuses to change wat ever he sees he will carry. If u have a s9n that is a terrorist or an armed robber n he is killed plenty ppl, he has even robbed ur own house n shot u on the leg and he gets cut by fsars willugo n bail him?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Badtiboi: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2017
bibe:

Why are you being so emotional? I read your post, i commended it but made a constructive criticism.

The old testament is based on eye for an eye, gory tales aren't for want there but we are in the New testament bruh and the theme is love.

We ought to always pray for the unrepentant ones not curse them to die, they get no salvation in that. As a Christian and a true believer, you ought not concern your self with the plots of mere mortals but that of the devil. That's the real enemy.

Jesus came to show us the way (love) and redeemed us from sin and it's iniquities (we rightly deserved), ought we not to do the same for our supposed enemies?
What then makes you a Christian (a follower of Christ)?
did go abolish hell because jesus was born?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Gggg102(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Badtiboi:
so y does hell exist? If he refuses to change wat ever he sees he will carry. If u have a s9n that is a terrorist or an armed robber n he is killed plenty ppl, he has even robbed ur own house n shot u on the leg and he gets cut by fsars willugo n bail him?

Hell is not the matter here. you said the bible says "suffer not a witch to live"
Well it also says that if you have a stubborn child stone him to death.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Badtiboi: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Gggg102:

Hell is not the matter here. you said the bible says "suffer not a witch to live"
Well it also says that if you have a stubborn child stone him to death.
u didn't answer my question.

If u have a son that is a terrorist or an armed robber n he is killed plenty ppl, he has even robbed ur own house n shot u on the leg and he gets cut by fsars will you go n bail him?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Gggg102(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Badtiboi:
u didn't answer my question.

If u have a son that is a terrorist or an armed robber n he is killed plenty ppl, he has even robbed ur own house n shot u on the leg and he gets cut by fsars will you go n bail him?

no I will let justice take its course

but you if your child is stubborn
not a criminal but just stubborn I.e when you tell him to do his shores he refuses and he disobeys your instructions would you kill him.
after all it is biblical.

it is not only witches the bible says you should kill.
if you find your spouse committing adultery you should also kill the spouse. but no, everybody is focusing on killing the witch and they forget the stubborn child and cheating spouse.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by paxonel(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
That's why Nigerians need education, but these pastors keep telling Nigerians they need church and miracles
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by paxonel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
What's wrong with this prayer? Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire!
Fool,
Firstly, God don't kill for people.
If you feel someone is blocking your way go and identity the person and kill him yourself.
God is not your tool

Secondly, no one is after you.
If you fail or succeed in life you are the architect behind it.

So, make adeboye carry him African traditional beliefs for himself alone grin
People that follows him and believe in fetish fictions are all Africans like him.
He can't try this in developed nations where people are more intelligent, he will poor
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by paxonel(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Absolutely nothing wrong with that prayer.

"...suffer not a witch to live"

MFM members are used to praying such prayers, no one has complained or said anything.

Freeze is really pushing His luck too far. Perhaps He's enjoying the cheap popularity.
No one has died either, since MFM started praying like that. The prayer style is deception, unrealistic, not achieving anything for anyone, making people to be afraid and suspicious unnecessarily and a sign that the people are so ignorant and primitive.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by JON01: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Badtiboi:
then u dont read ur bible. Suffer the witch/wicked not to live. Elijah abi Elisha call on beast to eat up some children who mocked him n God sent it. I guess u did not read what he said. He said if they do not repent. If u think he is wrong in dat prayer, then may ur village witch be alive to keep tormenting u and ur household forever and ever amen!!!
You are foolish and may you not see 2018 and if you do by mistake may it not favour you and anything that has to do with your bloodline..
WHO Are you to place a curse on my mention/Opinion..Whoever you are Angel of death will find you and you will not know peace in your life till you die.. OMO WEREY!! FOOLISH IGNORANT BEING!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Badtiboi: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
JON01:

You are foolish and may you not see 2018 and if you do by mistake may it not favour you and anything that has to do with your bloodline..
WHO Are you to place a curse on my mention/Opinion..Whoever you are Angel of death will find you and you will not know peace in your life till you die.. OMO WEREY!! FOOLISH IGNORANT BEING!
lol foolish prophet of doom. I no cursenu butnnanu curse urself ooo. Mumu wey d3y ur family dey worry u as e worry ur papa n mama
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by tejiritex(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hedonistically:

Thank you. But you? You wouldn't have a generation, because you would die before you are any offspring if you're a hater who stands in people's way. Consider yourself a walking corpse already if you're the bad belle hati hati type that snitches on friends and relatives, poison their drinks, goes to babalawo for them and generally wish them ruin. Death is your portion if you're in that category. I decree that with utmost spiritual confidence in the supreme powers of the heavens and the earthly plains, knowing that I'm not and shall never be in that category of pathetic human beings.

English
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Khriztarl(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum
Nigerians are just too judgmental..why dnt u serve your God,look for daily bread and stop talking rubbish about people that are not thinking about you..they dont even know that you exist self..mtcheew
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Khriztarl(f): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2020
solodox:

Hmmmm.... Well since you asked there's absolutely nothing wrong with this prayer my dear... Since we have invented Jehovah assassin to do our dirty... Turn the other cheek don commot for Bible abi!?
Even the same bible said suffer not the witch to live..if u are the one doing your family and you are expecting them to be "turning~the~other~cheek" for u then get ready to die..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Khriztarl(f): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Gggg102:

Stop decieving yourself dear
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ken4Christ: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
donbrowser:

I don't agree with you. This is praying out of frustration. The Lord is able to prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies. You don't have the moral right to kill anyone. Vengeance is the exclusive right of God. The word of God is very clear on that. I am disappointed that Pastor Adeboye made that prayer. This was the same prayer he prayed the year before last. So, it's not knew. They have joined MFN in this kind of prayer. And they do it because the average man loves revenge and it draws in more crowd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52