Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83371 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by femo86(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017

Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by victorazyvictor(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

CHRIST had pity on you, why wouldn't you do the same? Or don't you know you were once His enemy? that is if you are born again in the spirit

You have no common sense.
Who's enemy? did I block Christ progress?
ofcus I repented, so any evil person that is troubling me and refused to repent will surely die.

Canal men always misunderstood men of God.
Things like this is beyond your compression boy, your brain is still watery.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
victorazyvictor:

ofcus I repented, so any evil person that is troubling me and refused to repent will surely die.

You have common sense. You are full of wisdom... Bro, from the look of things you are the one troubling with your mentality.

"As a man thinketh, so is he." You have so much venom inside of you, that you need to let go, for your own good.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

Religion is Mass Stupidity.

There's no one in ur village trying to kill u. These useless pastors have destroyed so many families with this stupid talk. Pastors in Nigeria use scare tactics to confuse their followers. They keep telling the sheep's about one thing or the other that is trying to destroy them.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Lazarus moka, Etc are simply entrepreneurs.
Don't deceive ur self further than this.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Lloydmario(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

wisest answer I hv seen this year.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by tejpot(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
MakeADifference:
Paul who cursed a man who wanted to buy the Holy Ghost was also unchristian.

God who cursed those who curse his covenant man was unchristian....

I can see how much of the word you know. Act 8:18-20

18. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19. Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22. Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

So you can clearly see its not Paul. Then the 'curse' you are referring to is a valid statement to strongly rebuke Simon for blaspheming against the Holy spirit. And this is clearly in consonance with what Jesus Christ meant by
'And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven (Matthew 12:31).'
. And Peter then asked him to repent of the wickedness against the Holy Spirit and ask for forgiveness and watch out , Peter cannot even guarantee Simon if his sins will be forgiven.

And then remember that the bible says whoever sins is cursed or whomever sins is cursed to death for the wages of sin is death.

Saying that you can use money to buy the Holy Spirit which is obtained by grace and faith is a strong blasphemy against the HolySpirit.

So, in the new covenant every sin that the enemy commits is still forgivable and after repentance they are guaranteed forgiveness except unless they blaspheme against the Holy spirit. In the absence of that, the love commandment, 'love your enemy' still takes precedent.

God cursing the people who curse his covenant man ends with the old covenant, just as loving your friends and hating/killing your enemies ended with the old covenant.

Kindly let me know if you need any further clarification.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by DWJOBScom(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
tejpot:

If you review the prayers critically, MFM is actually praying against principalities and powers, commanding them to die which is not against the biblical doctrine that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in highest places. But cursing individuals and relatives is unchristian and against Christ's teachings of love.

i agree
But i have seen them pray about Uncles , Relatives , friends etc who must die
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by davillian(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Temysteve:
penury has magnetted your life to the core. If dem release u and u start seeing God's blessing from right and left, you won't feel it that you spending any amount. People like you are awkward in thinking.
Now ask yourself
Do you have sense?
Me being alive today is God's blessings get sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by sobmos(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
this your mentality “gan gan” is the reason that graduate is using his certificate to push wheelbarrow grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Tolulopekenny: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with this prayer ...I wish men could see the mind of people... You will be shocked by what u will see...if somehow is actually plotting my downfall and decides not to stop...they will die by fire
Imagine
you got conceived by your mom
You were given birth to
You were sent to school
You graduated from school
With all the hustling and bustling
Somebody also born outta a man will now stand some where doing all possible to make sure everything be in vain....if not death den what

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by tejpot(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
DWJOBScom:

i agree
But i have seen them pray about Uncles , Relatives , friends etc who must die

Yes I do agree with you, some of them do curse relatives and families and I guess they bundle grievances with plain hatred of fellow human and the erroneous understanding of some biblical verses into prayer and present it to God. The day I learnt about that, I started making conscious effort to correct that anomaly.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by UzomaFC: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
saintmark88:

Manufactured nonsense!!!!!...............u r less than ordinary, u have no substance.....now u r an hindrance to my success, an enemy, but not like ur pastors, I refuse to curse u...rather I bless u and ask that God forgive you

like I sd, I didn't insult U n U wise man insulted me now claim to be good, I laugh at ur ignorance boy, U hv created a premise when U insulted me without me insulting U n as an elder I hv acted along the boards of law govering the universe that insult shall be ur name 4ever, cos the scriptures says there shall arise a curse without a curse. U shud be careful when U talk without insulting ur elders.
I decree let the authorities that govern n rules the realms judge bw me n U this day that U hv crossed ur boundry n hv insulted me without me insulting U n instead of U to apologize, U think U re wise to call my pastor.

let everyone in this forum be the witness on this day that I sd on the premise U created, I unleash ur punishments to U to teach how to talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by horlly440(m): 1:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Freeze should as those who are from polygamous family, then they'll tell him that there are other sides of life that he has never seen. that you've not experience something doesn't mean those things don't exist.
This prayer is useful, it's just a pity how some people have exploited others in this area.
Yorubas will say "ai run jina ni o he ka ri abuke okere, ti a ba run jina a o ri eyi t'o gbomo pon". simply put, the farther you go in life, the more you see strange things and the more you tend to understand that this world indeed is full of evil. There are some sworn enemies believe me.
So let's stop criticizing this man of God.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ugbavihi: 1:59am On Dec 10, 2017
For me hence jesus came and redeemed us all, the days of old testaments are made different by jesus..... No more an eye for an eye..
I don't like praying for somebody should die no matter what they've done to me... Hence jesus died for us lets leave revenge for God....
For me pastors should stop saying such prayers, i will rather choose to say let them be destroyed that say die..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ademolu2002(m): 2:53am On Dec 10, 2017
morereb10:
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

I don't see anything wrong with the prayer. Did he tell them to mention anybody's name? Don't pple know that the cause of many joblessness,stagnancy, delayed marriages,scattered homes, sicknesses, barrenness and many afflictions many people are facing today are initiated by the these so closed relatives? What are you expected to wish those that are frustrating all your efforts?, You are out of school with a good grade, yet you're still jobless for years,does it mean that you don't know what you're doing or lazy? Many people have died without fulfilling their purpose on earth. Many people that could have been great in life are now in cemetery. Many people are tied in the village but are doing big boys/girls in the city but nothing to show for it. My brother and sisters, I pray that God gives us spiritual understanding of this prayer. "Kill them before they kill you" This is not that you will kill them with gun or cutlass but with prayers,this is spiritual battle, not physical. Kill them with your prayers because they're also killing you with incantations and evil summoning.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by AlanSugar(m): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Religion is Mass Stupidity.

There's no one in ur village trying to kill u. These useless pastors have destroyed so many families with this stupid talk. Pastors in Nigeria use scare tactics to confuse their followers. They keep telling the sheep's about one thing or the other that is trying to destroy them.

You mean confuse their customers grin

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by AlanSugar(m): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

He can't pray such prayers against the looters because the looters share the proceeds of the loot with him through the much infamous 10%. Makes sense doesn't it?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by farmerking: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Daddy Freeze is gradually digging his grave, so he no get respect for elders and men of God
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bionixs: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2017
donbrowser:
do i blame Fridge or whatever he calls himself. Where have to bury my sweet promising young rising brother about two months ago. When pressure was on my uncle to go to his grave and say that he knew nothing about his death,he ran back in the full glare and amazement of all the villagers. Thank God that not upto 2 months later, thunder struck the home of one of his fingered cohots on the death,setting the house ablaze and destroying his goods and all the money he borrowed and another one was buried 3 weeks ago. Freez should keep inviting trouble to his in the name of opposing pastors to the level of Adeboye
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bionixs: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
What's wrong with this prayer? Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire!
do i blame Fridge or whatever he calls himself. We had to bury my sweet promising young rising brother about two months ago. When pressure was on my uncle to go to his grave and say that he knew nothing about his death,he ran back in the full glare and amazement of all the villagers. Thank God that not upto 2 months later, thunder struck the home of one of his fingered cohots on the death,setting the house ablaze and destroying his goods and all the money he borrowed and another one was buried 3 weeks ago. Freez should keep inviting trouble to his life in the name of opposing pastors to the level of Adeboye. He doesnt even know who is behind his scattered confused life.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by chngebeginwthme: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2017
JON01:

Hahaha pray for looters to die? You wan ruin business be that oo abi who go pay the #1billion each he requested for?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bibe(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2017
delexy123:
Hmmn... Sometimes I laugh whenever I see Freeze and his 'sheepies' desperately clutch on straws just to force down a 'failed' narrative into people's mind.
As a critic, this statement is one of the weakest 'jab' to throw at the person you are criticising as it is bereft of logic and only thrive in arousing the emotions of emotionally weak people who are too blinded by hate to do research themselves( the Bible in this case) And Freeze knows this.
Back to the topic....God was, is and will continue to be a God of Mercy and Justice (the Old and New Testaments confirms this). Yes this is a dispensation of Grace but that does not deter God from punishing dead sinners who opted to remain in their evil lifestyle rather than repenting while alive on Earth by sending them to hell.
What I mean in a nutshell is that God 'reward' both good and evil deeds so what the pastor said is Just a prayer asking God to confirm his unfailing word( It is good to know that there hardened evil men who have sworn to Death to wreck havoc in the Christendom so they always get what they asked for in order to make way for Christianity to thrive).
Edit: The statements above are NOT meant for athiests consumption as they don't believe God in the first place.
I am always bemused whenever I see Seun with his atheists drones comment on any Christianity related topic....I have a candid question to ask...
When as God whom you see as Non Existent become so important to you to the extent it has become an obsession to always comment on topics relating to Him? Why are you so attached to a Figment of Imagination( in your own words) called God that you find it very difficult to ignore and move on whenever you hear or see His name?

You wrote well but also like you stated, God punishes 'dead sinners'. Like Christ said let the weed grow with the crop and they shall be separated after harvest (judgement day).

I'm not going to criticize Adeboye, but on the other hand I believe our job as Christians is actually to bring them (the sinners) to the right path and you certainly can't achieve that with them dead.

I believe the right prayer should always be God's protection against the enemy (just like in the Lord's prayer, which is the model to be followed) and also that the sinners may repent of their evil ways.
#mytake.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by OyinO: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2017
It is cowardice and fear of failure, not to pronounce mass death sentence on Book Harm leader and members who have been destroying churches and murdering the christians in North East and elsewhere. What about the rampaging Fulani herdsmen? Besides, I thought he came so that they may have life, and have it abundantly. Why planning to take lives? Well, Bob Marley said, "One day, the bottom line will drop out." Enough of the religious drama, subjection, subjugation, manipulation and exploitation in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Badtiboi: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2017
JON01:
then u dont read ur bible. Suffer the witch/wicked not to live. Elijah abi Elisha call on beast to eat up some children who mocked him n God sent it. I guess u did not read what he said. He said if they do not repent. If u think he is wrong in dat prayer, then may ur village witch be alive to keep tormenting u and ur household forever and ever amen!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Badtiboi: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2017
bibe:

You wrote well but also like you stated, God punishes 'dead sinners'. Like Christ said let the weed grow with the crop and they shall be separated after harvest (judgement day).

I'm not going to criticize Adeboye, but on the other hand I believe our job as Christians is actually to bring them (the sinners) to the right path and you certainly can't achieve that with them dead.

I believe the right prayer should always be God's protection against the enemy (just like in the Lord's prayer, which is the model to be followed) and also that the sinners may repent of their evil ways.
#mytake.
then u dont read ur bible. Suffer the witch/wicked not to live. Elijah abi Elisha call on beast to eat up some children who mocked him n God sent it. I guess u did not read what he said. He said if they do not repent. If u think he is wrong in dat prayer, then may ur village witch be alive to keep tormenting u and ur household forever and ever amen!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by transient123(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum

You said it all. They are not alone in it, same with some alfas, but, even at that, it is only the foolish and gullible that get trapped. They are mostly godly 419ers.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2017
"Thy money perish with thee" isn't a curse. Sure. It is a blessing.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by omodave(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Every one looking for wat to take on...smh
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by mastro: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2017
donbrowser:

The problem here is very simple, the modern African "pastor" is simply a witch doctor, once that fact is understood, them raining curses rather than prayers becomes clear.

Ditto their tithing scam, the witch doctor lives off the wealth of the village promising to protect them from supernatural enemies, taking credit for every good thing while blaming bad things on them not being devote enough.

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bibe(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Badtiboi:

Why are you being so emotional? I read your post, i commended it but made a constructive criticism.

The old testament is based on eye for an eye, gory tales aren't for want there but we are in the New testament bruh and the theme is love.

We ought to always pray for the unrepentant ones not curse them to die, they get no salvation in that. As a Christian and a true believer, you ought not concern your self with the plots of mere mortals but that of the devil. That's the real enemy.

Jesus came to show us the way (love) and redeemed us from sin and it's iniquities (we rightly deserved), ought we not to do the same for our supposed enemies?
What then makes you a Christian (a follower of Christ)?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by hamedoh: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2017
faorex:
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

the enemies in this ear are too stubborn.����

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71