Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83377 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by daramolanas1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.
becareful what u wish your self son!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Popularity? If there is a dangerous path to tread, it is with things like this. The Freeze is just lucky that Christians (RCCG, Winners Chapel, etc) that he is attacking don't have his time.

God suffers 'folly', but one day when Freeze's cup is full, he may just get what he is asking for.

BIGTinfotech:
Absolutely nothing wrong with that prayer.

"...suffer not a witch to live"

MFM members are used to praying such prayers, no one has complained or said anything.

Freeze is really pushing His luck too far. Perhaps He's enjoying to cheap popularity.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Lifestone(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Follysho707:
Jesus instructed us to pray EVEN for our enemies. We as Christians should live a "Christ-like" life... Just imagine. If course gullible ones would rush to his defense.
Read your bible bro if you have one

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Temidayo9(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
The major enemy of Nigeria is our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Gloriagee(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
What part of 'if they don't repent' don't they understand ? N I don't know what the big deal is , the MOG is praying to God, who is under no compulsion to answer him.

If they ever become God then they can define wat prayers are acceptable to Him. Till then, they can just keep their opinions in their pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Veeflow(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Who wouldn't say Amen to this?? Why won't God answer this?? What is grace?? Why will a relative be an hindrance to my success?? Freeze is taking this too far.. The fact that he's saying some truth about pastors doesn't mean he is holier than them- he is fighting God's fight..he is not a christian..

Any president, any governor, any senator, any SARS , any political leader, any neighbour any product any site any thing that is against the growth of good people in Jesus name will not see 2018. Kill yourself

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Of course. When last did you pray for your enemies please?

Follysho707:
Jesus instructed us to pray EVEN for our enemies. We as Christians should live a "Christ-like" life... Just imagine. If course gullible ones would rush to his defense.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by dokJ: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
am familiar with dat prayer. it's not new... I claim d prayer ......IJN, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by SenorFax(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
People that carry out jungle justice, why won't they agree with the prayer

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by profola2be(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
"Any relative or anyone blocking my way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’

Amen in Jesus name.........!

If you keep mute, and your enemy succeed in killing you, but later repent and give his life to Christ , OYO for you, because he will surely make heaven!
Just continue to watch until your enemies kill you and waste your destiny!

The most annoying thing is that, these same people complain about the man of God's prayer, raise the same prayer points at home with fierce praying mood ooo!

Hypocrites........!

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by onyxo76(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
why doesn't freeze react to anything regarding MFM? i've never heard him condemn pastor dk olukoya...shebi for that side na onlly fall down and die prayers dey happen.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by seguno2: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

Those using their degrees to push wheelbarrows are doing that because of the looters who give Adeboye stolen money to bless them.
Shine your eyes bro.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by abels(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ihatepork:
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy
jjhow is that what the pastors told you?
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by nheugate02(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
We build Solid and Professional websites and e give free consultancy to grow your business

We are offering 50 percent discount on every web app built this Christmas Season!!!

Call 08162600451
yeapyapp@gmail.com
yeapyapp.surge.sh

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wrong. The pastors are doing their ministry, "this guy" is wasting his life.

Ihatepork:
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MightySparrow: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Daddy Freeze, be careful not to freeze your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by hibeekay007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
i won't be surprised if this freeze of a daddy just suddenly drops dead one day. God doesn't work with our human logic. so when it comes to God and and his prophets, we should learn to keep our human logic and reasoning in check. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by engrchykae(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo
do you want his son in the lord to die?i mean osunbade

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by seguno2: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
onyxo76:
why doesn't freeze react to anything regarding MFM? i've never heard him condemn pastor dk olukoya...shebi for that side na onlly fall down and die prayers dey happen.

Daddy Freeze has left that for you to do also.
Is that a bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Gggg102(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
profola2be:

"Any relative or anyone blocking my way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’

Amen in Jesus name.........!

If you keep mute, and your enemy succeed in killing you, but later repent and give his life to Christ , OYO for you, because he will surely make heaven!
Just continue to watch until your enemies kill you and waste your destiny!

The most annoying thing is that, these same people complain about the man of God's prayer, raise the same prayer points at home with fierce praying mood ooo!

Hypocrites........!

So you want ur enemies in hell
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by dieBYfire: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
morereb10:
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

I got no issue with this PRAYER point, but what if his members are blocking their relatives way, will they also die on the 31st of December? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by jolyment: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

Yes you're right .That is why he said if they don't repent.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by daramolanas1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
I just pity daddy Freeze or what ever he calls his slf , by the time he strt to reap d rewards of the d seeds he has planted against d men of God we'll all b here watching, all dos supporting him on social media will all depart, Is he God that he is judging, some ppl will just post poo all in d name of social media hype, hmmmmm....b d tym he strts reaping his fruits we'll all be here praying 4 his name 2 b daddy Unfreeze grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by DeRay98(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

That's the problem with people like you who don't the bible but relay on what other ignorant people say about the bible or prayer.
Freeze and his cohaters are preying on your ignorance to manipulate you and get cheap attention. May God forgive you and fellow haters.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Josepet(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
profola2be:

If the prayer by the man of God is too costly, let may pray for all of you criticising him,and please say a big amen...!

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, may they succeed in eliminating you, may they not repent in their missions to block your way! they will see the new year and have a better new year celebration than you’,

Matthew 5v44-48

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Church business go soon fold up in Nigeria . Baba Adeboye no try at all with dis kind prayer, tomorrow now him go say make I forgive lalasticlala wey snatch my babe 30 years ago
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by victorazyvictor(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Shey u dey do ur family members ni

If you have pity for someone that will like to kill you ME I dont.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
GOD KNOWS HIS PEOPLE.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ucheamani(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Veeflow:
Who wouldn't say Amen to this?? Why won't God answer this?? What is grace?? Why will a relative be an hindrance to my success?? Freeze is taking this too far.. The fact that he's saying some truth about pastors doesn't mean he is holier than them- he is fighting God's fight..he is not a christian..

Any president, any governor, any senator, any SARS , any political leader, any neighbour any product any site any thing that is against the growth of good people in Jesus name will not see 2018. Kill yourself
...What good has Church done to this country? Do you not realise that the more the churches the more the evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by victorazyvictor(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Shey u dey do ur family members ni

If you have pity on someone that will like to kill you ME I dont.
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Barristter07: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
ImpressionsNG

ImpressionsNG:
Is there anything particularly wrong with the prayer? I'm not sure Nigerians have suddenly started praying good prayers for those who wish them bad. Let's be honest.

By the way, are you not satisfied with your height? It is possible to grow taller, add a few inches to your height, even in adulthood, believe it or not. Most people don't know this. A combination of some targeted exercises and powerful herbs can do the magic. Learn about it.....

http://www.impressions.ng/how-to-grow-taller-increase-height-naturally

Sir, Even Jesus while dying prayed for those who did wrong to him - the lesson is this : Only God owns revenge . its not our duty to DICTATE TO HIM How he should carry it out which is exactly what this pastor did .

another area where this prayer goes wrong is the fact that it could create unnecessary Suspicions in a family . Take for example : An innocent relative lost his or her live , the following year another relative gets a Job . The next thought if the latter who recently secured a Job is an RCCG member is to think the former relative was an enemy WHEN in reality such is not the case . .

I hope you can now see why many frown at such a prayer Sir ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by victorazyvictor(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ucheamani:
[color=#006600][/color]
...What good has Church done to this country? Do you not realise that the more the churches the more the evil?

Foool on microphone.
Na Christians be Boko haram, herdsmen killing una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.