Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83383 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by shaddoww: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
That prayer get as e be ooo. For those quoting d old testament, please do know that those people weren't Christian n eye for an eye was acceptable den until Jesus Christ came n he set a new standard. Do these people even know why we are called Christians?

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by MakeADifference: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alright. Explain how Ananias and Sapphira died.

shaddoww:
That prayer get as e be ooo. For those quoting d old testament, please do know that those people weren't Christian n eye for an eye was acceptable den until Jesus Christ came n he set a new standard. Do these people even know why we are called Christians?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
U can wait till your relative kill u or stops u before praying.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by madone: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo
what is this one saying sef.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by 2T215: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=JON01 post=63124095]But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo[/quote

If your hands are clean and you are not involved in evil, why are you bothered about someone else's prayers. Besides, the prayer is for rccg members for which I am sure you are not a member. I really wish people can mind their business and stop all these attention seeking traffic. Enough said!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by LilSmith55(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

you really need to go for medical check up.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by DWJOBScom(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.

abeg let them not block o and let them not die too but let them declare in amazement on the fact that after all we did , he/she is still standing...

That will be your testimony grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by okayode1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
It's a CONDITIONAL STATEMENT....

"IF they choose not to repent"

Let them die naw.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by mofedamijo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ihatepork:
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy
And u think they have his time,if u see the crowd at the congress u will be shocked.....from every country of the world,even islamic nations,those men travel round the globe,they have limited time to start thinking about one guy on twitter...........

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by kokomilala(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
So many are just obsessed with the body of Christ. Let them come with the armies of he'll,they won't prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Toosure70: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
is like this guy sick o.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bastien: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
no be lie...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jesus instructed us to pray EVEN for our enemies. We as Christians should live a "Christ-like" life... Just imagine. Of course gullible ones would rush to his defense.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by BrutusOj(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
If men were God..
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
donbrowser:
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.
Leave them. Just leave these ignorant people who go to social media to write rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by mofedamijo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=2T215 post=63125526][/quote]
Dont let what u read on twitter decide ur life....read ur bible if such prayers re not there dan stop going to church,there are over 1,000 verses in the bible where such prayers were made.......

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by dontgiveupp(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by iamstrong(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
The God I serve is a God of Abundant Mercies....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Godsonkemz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
If they fail to repent and turn a new leaf they should die. I support the man of God.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by PointZerom: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
iliyande:
Are u the one blocking your family members progress?
grin grin grin grin grin

Our God is a Merciful God
Remember Lot's wife, Pharoah, Nebuca, Sodom and Gamorah etc. God is a consuming fire.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by profola2be(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
morereb10:
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

If the prayer by the man of God is too costly, let may pray for all of you criticising him,and please say a big amen...!

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, may they succeed in eliminating you, may they not repent in their missions to block your way! they will see the new year and have a better new year celebration than you’,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blaming another person for your misfortune is a terrible idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by delexy123: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmn... Sometimes I laugh whenever I see Freeze and his 'sheepies' desperately clutch on straws just to force down a 'failed' narrative into people's mind.
As a critic, this statement is one of the weakest 'jab' to throw at the person you are criticising as it is bereft of logic and only thrive in arousing the emotions of emotionally weak people who are too blinded by hate to do research themselves( the Bible in this case) And Freeze knows this.
Back to the topic....God was, is and will continue to be a God of Mercy and Justice (the Old and New Testaments confirms this). Yes this is a dispensation of Grace but that does not deter God from punishing dead sinners who opted to remain in their evil lifestyle rather than repenting while alive on Earth by sending them to hell.
What I mean in a nutshell is that God 'reward' both good and evil deeds so what the pastor said is Just a prayer asking God to confirm his unfailing word( It is good to know that there hardened evil men who have sworn to Death to wreck havoc in the Christendom so they always get what they asked for in order to make way for Christianity to thrive).
Edit: The statements above are NOT meant for athiests consumption as they don't believe God in the first place.
I am always bemused whenever I see Seun with his atheists drones comment on any Christianity related topic....I have a candid question to ask...
When as God whom you see as Non Existent become so important to you to the extent it has become an obsession to always comment on topics relating to Him? Why are you so attached to a Figment of Imagination( in your own words) called God that you find it very difficult to ignore and move on whenever you hear or see His name?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Lifestone(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum
I had always challenged people like you to start up a church to milk people, or is it that you don't want money too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by gbengadada2004(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
If half of the energy these children of Belial and sons of perdition are wasting in attacking pastors are being used for the propagation of the gospel I believe many unbelievers would have accepted Christ. Irrespective of whatever the opinion of anybody is concerning these pastors, we must learn from history. Countries like Turkey, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Algeria and Egypt used to be Christian countries some decades ago. Some of the greatest theologian and Bible scholars the Church has ever seen came from these countries. It was argument about doctrinal issues with different groups opposing and attacking other groups that hold different views from their own personal interpretation of the scriptures that led to their fall. Islam took advantage of the division among Christians in those countries and that was how Christianity was wiped out there. Today these countries are about 99% Islam. You can hardly see any traces of Christianity there again. With all these criticism of Churches and pastors we are seeing today in Nigeria, when Islam will come with their jihad even freeze will not be able to safe you. You don't have to believe every pastor. If what they are saying does not suit you just ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by bestspoke: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you've been to CAC churches....this sort of prayer won't be strange.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by baby124: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
LMAO. Freeze knows he is part of the people blocking Adeboye’s way. Hahahahahha. Adeboye and Freeze need to do WWE fight make we rest.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by PointZerom: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamstrong:
The God I serve is a God of Abundant Mercies....
You are right, He showed Sodom and Gomorah mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Iamtipsyy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Seahawk:
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum
this is africa, people don't wish people well.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Johnrake69: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
JON01:
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

Brother you took this out of my mouth. The only thing drawing an average Nigerian backwards is the politicians that keep looting our common wealth.

I have always maintained that there is a conspiracy between politicians, religious leaders, and traditional rulers to destroy this country for their selfish interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by donbrowser(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Leave them. Just leave these ignorant people who go to social media to write rubbish
I just pity many people that let these social media nuisances to mislead them
bastien:
no be lie...
I lost a job because the HR has a brother he is trying to fix his hoe in the post, who cares if they both die

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.