Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) (16489 Views)

Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / Sex Tips And Styles To Enjoy Good Satisfying Sex With Your Partner. (photo) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
Martin it was carrot ooo all this allegations are too much for a young girl oooo embarassed

Small girl kegringrin

Come nor dey tell me that tin ooogrin

Anyway how work go today na
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
Martin0 shey u don note wetin she yarn downcheesy.

So una dey advice me now to join the choper's union abigringrin I see
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
anygirl can twerk na.u no need experience for dat.its just to shake ur behind..very simplecheesy.

Eh eh well na novice she be for those oral tinzgringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Its healthy asf.Just make sure the babe is clean or else...cheesy

Na wa ooo which kin friends I even get sefgringrin

So make I con dey chop the road wey monthly overflow take do channel abigringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
grin small dick u say?cheesy...ok make i no talkcheesy.

Hhahahahahcheesycheesycheesy I understand dat language "make I no talk"
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo which kin friends I even get sefgringrin

So make I con dey chop the road wey monthly overflow take do channel abigringrin

Lol, urine no dey commot for yours abi? Just give it a try tongue
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Truegrin Or did u felt I was avoiding ugringrin
Well sorry if u felt sogrin
So how was today naugrin
dnt mind me, I was just missing ur mentions. My day was good, yours?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

grin
Martin0:

she get mouth shacheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol, urine no dey commot for yours abi? Just give it a try tongue

Yeah it does,and it every hour's even worse than your's but remember it doesn't smell like una own,and it not blood, I know some nigerian's even drink urine,and even use it as medicinegringrin
Infact nigerians believe urine is not a waste coz to them it usefulgringrin

But in ur case gosh,walahohogringrin
Jeeeezzz how dare do I like or even take my food mouth to that horro holegringrin

See I dare not give it a try if am to liv longgringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
grin she get mouth shacheesy

Hahahahahgringrin na now u know abigringrin
Girls like that go too look for trouble ooo,their greenlight will be inevitable
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
shasha101:

dnt mind me, I was just missing ur mentions. My day was good, yours?

Awww that so romanticgringrin
I never knew u were diz romantic than I amgringrin
I missed u offline sha,but I jus dey console myself coz I nor want make dem other girlfriends con dey jealous ugringrin

Oh I hope say u nor stress urself ooo and u most eat beta food ooo and not indomiegringrin

Oh my day was fun,ve been home all day as to my weekends relaxation
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah it does,and it every hour's even worse than your's but remember it doesn't smell like una own,and it not blood, I know some nigerian's even drink urine,and even use it as medicinegringrin
Infact nigerians believe urine is not a waste coz to them it usefulgringrin

But in ur case gosh,walahohogringrin
Jeeeezzz how dare do I like or even take my food mouth to that horro holegringrin

See I dare not give it a try if am to liv longgringrin
You cannot understand grin let me stop my holy preaching. But the feeling is outta this world tho wink
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by biacan(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Small girl kegringrin
Come nor dey tell me that tin ooogrin
Anyway how work go today na
Fyn ooo you know nah so stressful
What about yours......?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
Fyn ooo you know nah so stressful

What about yours......?

Na wa ooo,na so una profession dey be nagringrin
So which kin work u do today

As for me today was fun,remember I don't work on weekends,it my relaxation time..
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
You cannot understand grin let me stop my holy preaching. But the feeling is outta this world tho wink

Agwa gwagringrin
Na wa ooo wait ooo how diz chop chop take dey please una self,
Coz I nor see beta tin wey dey there ooo...

Am sure if I dare try put my precious mouth in there,I may not be able to eat anymore t
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by biacan(f): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,na so una profession dey be nagringrin
So which kin work u do today

As for me today was fun,remember I don't work on weekends,it my relaxation time..
I'm an architect
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Agwa gwagringrin
Na wa ooo wait ooo how diz chop chop take dey please una self,
Coz I nor see beta tin wey dey there ooo...

Am sure if I dare try put my precious mouth in there,I may not be able to eat anymore t
Lefulefu please come and help a brother.. If you are the type that get irritated easily, limit the play to the clit alike and ignore the hole. grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by lathrowinger: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
As iiiinnn. Jez dey imaging how every 1 here will enter hell faya
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lefulefu please come and help a brother.. If you are the type that get irritated easily, limit the play to the clit alike and ignore the hole. grin

Na wa oooo clit kegringrin
Una nor kill me today I sweargringrin
Abeg I nor fit do that kin tin,if she nor go bang I take her to her papa housegringrin

Na me wan dey suck or like pkekus
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
I'm an architect

Na wa ooogringrin
Come ooo I don tire to dey see that girl wey carry okror and pepe for body ooogringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by biacan(f): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringrin
Come ooo I don tire to dey see that girl wey carry okror and pepe for body ooogringrin
I don tire for those white people wey you take do dp
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oooo clit kegringrin
Una nor kill me today I sweargringrin
Abeg I nor fit do that kin tin,if she nor go bang I take her to her papa housegringrin

Na me wan dey suck or like pkekus
Lol.. Na wa for you o
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
I don tire for those white people wey you take do dp

Eh ehgringrin oya check my profile send me mail
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol.. Na wa for you o
I don tell u my own,gringrin I nor joingrin

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by kolaranking1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

as a sharp guy na
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by biacan(f): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

You never put your pics Martin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
kolaranking1:
as a sharp guy na
Na wa for u oogringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
Eh eh u wan see my pics abi! Ok oo u go see pics today I dey come
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:

Oya waka go show ur face b4 I call u mangringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by kolaranking1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringrin
lol....I hail you boss
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
kolaranking1:
lol....I hail you boss
Na me hail u pass oogringrin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) by biacan(f): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Martin0:

Oya waka go show ur face b4 I call u mangringrin
cheesy Wow don't tell me you're that person on your dp You're so handsome holds him on his face can't stop kissing his sexy checks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / Great Love Is Best Not Rushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.