Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (1933 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by CaptainStephen(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello Esteemed members, I need your inputs regarding this issue. I have a teenage love who we both grew up but got separated 18 years ago. Her dad got redeployed while I was shipped off to military school. She was my first love and I did everything to locate her but to no avail.
I met her brother last year who gave me her contact, woow ! Called her up and we spoke and become close again until suddenly when she stopped picking my calls and responding to my messages, better put she cut me off without any reason. I really can't understand why and have resolved to do one of the following
1. Equally cut her off
2. confront her
ladies and gents I need your suggestions on how to go about this.
Re: I Need Your Advice by fellowman: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
why is her love so special?

there are many women that can provide the love she offers, she has moved on so move on too.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Find some other girl. Don't put a girl on a pedestal. If a girl disrespects you or ignores you for no reason, move on to the next girl. No girl is too special to tolerate her bullshit.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Gofwane(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
If i were to be in your shoe, i will just cut her off without any confrontation.
I dislike all these dramas ladies always come up with. If i did something wrong or she gets tired of the relationship, i expect her to tell me immediately without any drama.
Re: I Need Your Advice by CaptainStephen(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
thanks guys, i must admit its been hard doing so.
Re: I Need Your Advice by IAMSASHY(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided confront her first, dere is a reason 4 every action, communicate (not tru fone dis time) and no Xup wt her, after dat, u no Wat next 2 do

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
You have been gone for long, she has someone else and she knows what you want
Re: I Need Your Advice by doveyla(f): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Well you don't just conclude or assume? If you still love her,Find out her reasons! By that your actions will be justified....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by CaptainStephen(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2017
doveyla:
Well you don't just conclude or assume? If you still love her,Find out her reasons! By that your actions will be justified....
thanks bae
Re: I Need Your Advice by coolchimex: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2017
She has someone else and is finding it hard to tell you because she was at a crossroad. She has made her choice, don't blame her; however it's best if you meet her one on one and talk it out to be clear. I had a childhood love so I know how it feels. All the same I wish you well; Jump Master.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by NNAMDIII(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
CaptainStephen:
thanks guys, i must admit its been hard doing so.
did the relationship later work out?
Re: I Need Your Advice by faithfull18(f): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
NNAMDIII:
did the relationship later work out?
Tatafo, you too like gists, lol.
Re: I Need Your Advice by NNAMDIII(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2019
faithfull18:

Tatafo, you too like gists, lol.
I've never been in a relationship so I'm trying to learn somethings
Re: I Need Your Advice by faithfull18(f): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I've never been in a relationship so I'm trying to learn somethings
Alright. kindly ensure you learn the right things only.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by NNAMDIII(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2019
faithfull18:
Alright. kindly ensure you learn the right things only.
yeah i will
Re: I Need Your Advice by Madawaki01(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin
NNAMDIII:
yeah i will
Re: I Need Your Advice by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2021
did you expect her to still be alone all this year's? she has gotten someone she is dating seriously and sees you now as a distraction. let her be, she has moved on n expect u to do same...

cheers
Re: I Need Your Advice by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Baba na agbo me I wan sell, but try dey take decisions on your own too

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Carry The Grocery Bag? / Warning!NL Is A Wrongplace For Depressed People ,wickedness Reigns Supreme Here / Unromantic Versus Sex Maniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.