Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) (2730 Views)

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / If We All Came From Adam & Eve, Then Why Do We Have Many Races & Languages? / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by Efewestern: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE, THERE IS NO JESUS AND BIBLE IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY ACCLAIMED PEOPLE . .its not HOLY BOOK BUT JUST A BOOK . . . .and that story is a lie . .its not about fruit at all. . to answer your question, OUR EXISTENCE IS TO SERVE ALLAH by proving to HIM that we are worthy of al jahnnah and that we are kind . .g

If you were to be an atheist I would just read and ignore.. but a Muslim..

Chai.. you have no right to judge the Christian faith, yours is worst.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
OkaiCorne:

One question, you were born into a Muslim home right?
Yes and No. . muslim follows quran and hadith. i was born into a family who has the belief a "sect" called SUFI.. and frankly speaking, there is no sect in islam. I later discovered lots of things on my own and that is why i am a muslim today
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Yes and No. . muslim follows quran and hadith. i was born into a family who has the belief a "sect" called SUFI.. and frankly speaking, there is no sect in islam. I later discovered lots of things on my own and that is why i am a muslim today

You were born into a Muslim home, that is basically why you have the mindset you have.

In Islam, I have heard of the bitter fightings between the Sunnis and the Shi'ites... One Islam, One Koran...different sects.

In Christianity, they worship one God, one Jesus...yet different countless churches with conflicting doctrines...

In Judaism, they worship one God, and have one Torah...yet there are the Pharisees sect and the Sadducees sect...

Bros, religion would lead you to further confusion. You are doing what you think is right, BUT the foundation is attributable to the religious home you were born into.

If you were born into a Christian home, you would also be led to believe that Christianity is the only way to God...
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nelson21:

Hello Sir..I read all your posts on this thread and i find them very interesting. I too don't want to belong to any religion but i cant help but feel and acknowledge that there is a creator. How can i seek Him on a personal note? Which book do i believe or use to seek and know him?

Hello brother, trust your week started well.

Quick one...what's your religious background?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by Smony: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE, THERE IS NO JESUS AND BIBLE IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY ACCLAIMED PEOPLE . .its not HOLY BOOK BUT JUST A BOOK . . . .and that story is a lie . .its not about fruit at all. . to answer your question, OUR EXISTENCE IS TO SERVE ALLAH by proving to HIM that we are worthy of al jahnnah and that we are kind . .g
cn u pls dis qstns. 1. who z allah n hav u even seen him? 2. y z it dat if som1 convert to anoda religion u pple wl kil him. 3. jst explain to us what bokon haram ar doin ar der muslim? if yes y! because moslem claim der preach peace.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You were born into a Muslim home, that is basically why you have the mindset you have.

In Islam, I have heard of the bitter fightings between the Sunnis and the Shi'ites... One Islam, One Koran...different sects.

In Christianity, they worship one God, one Jesus...yet different countless churches with conflicting doctrines...

In Judaism, they worship one God, and have one Torah...yet there are the Pharisees sect and the Sadducees sect...

Bros, religion would lead you to further confusion. You are doing what you think is right, BUT the foundation is attributable to the religious home you were born into.

If you were born into a Christian home, you would also be led to believe that Christianity is the only way to God...
ALLAH told us that NO SECT in islam. thats why we that follow quran and hadith are always against those that are against quran and hadith and hid themselves under islam(SECT)
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ALLAH told us that NO SECT in islam. thats why we that follow quran and hadith are always against those that are against quran and hadith and hid themselves under islam(SECT)

So you are saying that the Muslims who are Sunnis and Shi'ites are not practicing Islam?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

So you are saying that the Muslims who are Sunnis and Shi'ites are not practicing Islam?
Sunnis are people following quran and hadith teachings. . its just a name. .its NOT A SECT. .they do n0t have meeting venue or leader or so . .shia are n0t muslim, they are sect. . To simplify it for you, anybody that belongs to any islamic affiliated group which has NAME, FOUNDER, WHAT THEY PRACTISE IS AGAINST ISLAM . . . ahlu sunnah, ahlu athar, salafiyah, ahlu qibla are all same thing. . but so many people have n0w adapt the name and hide under it but they absolutely do things that is against quran and hadith. . .Its n0t just about the name or appearances . . its about the question, ARE EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AS PRACTISING ISLAM IS "APPROVED" be it by sayings, actions or belief of PROPHET MUHAMMAD, QURAN OR COMPANIONS . .if whatever one does is n0t approved by either of those 3 conditions, THAT PRACTISE IS NOT OF ISLAM AND THAT PERSON ISNT A MUSLIM
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Sunnis are people following quran and hadith teachings. . its just a name. .its NOT A SECT. .they do n0t have meeting venue or leader or so . .shia are n0t muslim, they are sect. . To simplify it for you, anybody that belongs to any islamic affiliated group which has NAME, FOUNDER, WHAT THEY PRACTISE IS AGAINST ISLAM . . . ahlu sunnah, ahlu athar, salafiyah, ahlu qibla are all same thing. . but so many people have n0w adapt the name and hide under it but they absolutely do things that is against quran and hadith. . .Its n0t just about the name or appearances . . its about the question, ARE EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AS PRACTISING ISLAM IS "APPROVED" be it by sayings, actions or belief of PROPHET MUHAMMAD, QURAN OR COMPANIONS . .if whatever one does is n0t approved by either of those 3 conditions, THAT PRACTISE IS NOT OF ISLAM AND THAT PERSON ISNT A MUSLIM

The irony of it all is that...a Shia will also point fingers at you and say you are not practicing Islam.

Is that not enough confusion already? That's the same issue I'm having with Christianity and religion in general...

A house divided against itself can never stand bro...
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The irony of it all is that...a Shia will also point fingers at you and say you are not practicing Islam.

Is that not enough confusion already? That's the same issue I'm having with Christianity and religion in general...

A house divided against itself can never stand bro...
TRUTH IS 1. Whenever shia point fingers, ask them to give you proof fr0m quran and hadith. . mind u, shia has different quran and different hadith . .
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
TRUTH IS 1. Whenever shia point fingers, ask them to give you proof fr0m quran and hadith. . mind u, shia has different quran and different hadith . .

This is getting interesting... So Islam has different Korans?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This is getting interesting... So Islam has different Korans?
NO O .. Quran is 1, hadith is 1 . . shia made their own version of quran and hadith. . .they put their imams, ( their leaders ) in the Same spot ALLAH is. .whatsoever their leaders says is final.. their leaders invented new quran and hadith . . . . like i told you earlier, they are n0t muslims. . .every and any islamic affiliated group of sect, they are n0t muslims. . .BOKOHARAM AND OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS are also following whatever their leaders say . .all those sect do n0t f0ll0w quran or hadith. . . .its tneir leader that they FOLLOW, they just do hide under islam to perpetrate rubbish, disbelief and sinful act . . . . TO KNEEL, BOW, POSTRATE, BEND, TO TOUCH HEAD ON GROUND is meant for ALLAH alone . .its in quran o. . and prophet muhammad forbids us to do it for creation of ALLAH. .every sect does it to greet human being. .its clear that they do n0t practise islam at all . .gag88
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
NO O .. Quran is 1, hadith is 1 . . shia made their own version of quran and hadith. . .they put their imams, ( their leaders ) in the Same spot ALLAH is. .whatsoever their leaders says is final.. their leaders invented new quran and hadith . . . . like i told you earlier, they are n0t muslims. . .every and any islamic affiliated group of sect, they are n0t muslims. . .BOKOHARAM AND OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS are also following whatever their leaders say . .all those sect do n0t f0ll0w quran or hadith. . . .its tneir leader that they FOLLOW, they just do hide under islam to perpetrate rubbish, disbelief and sinful act . . . . TO KNEEL, BOW, POSTRATE, BEND, TO TOUCH HEAD ON GROUND is meant for ALLAH alone . .its in quran o. . and prophet muhammad forbids us to do it for creation of ALLAH. .every sect does it to greet human being. .its clear that they do n0t practise islam at all . .gag88

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not asking with the intention of mocking Islam. I just find it a bit fascinating that Shi'a has its own version of the Koran. I'm getting to learn more though.

By the way, is the Shi'a sect responsible for all the terrorist attacks under the guise of Islam?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not asking with the intention of mocking Islam. I just find it a bit fascinating that Shi'a has its own version of the Koran. I'm getting to learn more though.

By the way, is the Shi'a sect responsible for all the terrorist attacks under the guise of Islam?
SHIA hates people that follow quran and hadith alot and kill them .. shia also have the belief that they want to USURP the government. .they also sp0ns0r terrorists as reported by cable news. . isis and isil. SHIA dominates iraq and a muslim cant live there o. they kill muslims alot. was watching a live TV program and a brother fr0m iraq called in and said shia muslims burned his s0n and killed her daughter right in fr0nt of him becase his son bears prophet muhammad best friend. abubakr and his daughter bears prophet muhammad wife name . .aesha . shia hates abubakr and aesha alot..they do curse them every friday when dey perform salat.. fear shia o my guy . #h#a#g#
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
SHIA hates people that follow quran and hadith alot and kill them .. shia also have the belief that they want to USURP the government. .they also sp0ns0r terrorists as reported by cable news. . isis and isil. SHIA dominates iraq and a muslim cant live there o. they kill muslims alot. was watching a live TV program and a brother fr0m iraq called in and said shia muslims burned his s0n and killed her daughter right in fr0nt of him becase his son bears prophet muhammad best friend. abubakr and his daughter bears prophet muhammad wife name . .aesha . shia hates abubakr and aesha alot..they do curse them every friday when dey perform salat.. fear shia o my guy . #h#a#g#

This is very scary I must say. Fanaticism at its peak.

It's well.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This is very scary I must say. Fanaticism at its peak.

It's well.
ALL THOSE SECT ARE THE SAME MY BRO. THEY HATE MUSLIMS ALOT. Tablig sect,a bro was telling people that tAblig aint following quran and hadith, tablig tried to murder the brother..it happened in abeokuta. ISLAM forbids anytype of ruling (democracy, dictatorship and others) ..and one of the sect member wrote a b0ok and said ISLAM ALLOWS IT and he didnt bring and proof fr0m quran and hadith.. a muslim in ibadan then did lecture and correct the b0ok and its author by bringing pr0of fr0m quran and hadith.. the author then sue d muslim to court and he was jailed for 3 m0nths. . IMAGINE THAT..those sects are w0rse than christians and pagans IN HATING AND HAVING DESIRE TO KILL a muslim
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ALL THOSE SECT ARE THE SAME MY BRO. THEY HATE MUSLIMS ALOT. Tablig sect,a bro was telling people that tAblig aint following quran and hadith, tablig tried to murder the brother..it happened in abeokuta. ISLAM forbids anytype of ruling (democracy, dictatorship and others) ..and one of the sect member wrote a b0ok and said ISLAM ALLOWS IT and he didnt bring and proof fr0m quran and hadith.. a muslim in ibadan then did lecture and correct the b0ok and its author by bringing pr0of fr0m quran and hadith.. the author then sue d muslim to court and he was jailed for 3 m0nths. . IMAGINE THAT..those sects are w0rse than christians and pagans IN HATING AND HAVING DESIRE TO KILL a muslim

No wonder! These sects have been giving Islam a terrible reputation.

I keep asking myself what differentiates peaceful and prosperous Islamic nations like Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain e.t.c from volatile ones like Iraq, Iran, Syria e.t.c.

It could be traceable to them misinterpreting the intentions of Mohammed for killing his Mecca and Jewish enemies...
For example, it's like me misinterpreting David's military conquests to become a Christian terrorist

It seems these violent sects have their stronghold in certain nation states.

This should make my research more interesting...
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I keep asking myself what differentiates peaceful and prosperous Islamic nations like Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain e.t.c from volatile ones like Iraq, Iran, Syria e.t.c.

It could be traceable to them misinterpreting the intentions of Mohammed for killing his Mecca and Jewish enemies...
For example, it's like me misinterpreting David's military conquests to become a Christian terrorist

Muhammad and islam conquer without spilling blood. islam has already d0minated the world before he returned to mecca. After preaching islam, any0ne that doesnt accept islam can live under islam rule without going against islam as a religion. any one that refuses will have to fight us in war.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

ISLAM DOES HAVE RULE OF ENGAGEMENT.DO NOT KILL WOMEN AND KIDS AND MEN WHO SURRENDERS. . .first preach to people you wana wage war against on battlefield before engaging in war. . islam is so so simple and perfect. its em those sect that people use to picture islam. . currently, muslim population aint up to 1% to 2% in world population . . 80% are sect members who are n==]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Riddle? / See Why Dr. Paul Enenche, Wife, Dunamis Members Cried Today During Service (PIX) / VIDEO: NDLEA Officer Who Arrested TB Joshua For Drug Dealing 'Confesses'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.