Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (17463 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Has Freeze been fired from Cool FM?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
MakeADifference:
1. No serious employer would allow his staff to be as uncouth as this Freeze (except only in Nigeria).

2. If there is just one church airing paid programmes or adverts on that station (Cool FM if he is still there), then what right has he to complain about tithing, and pastors? Since to him they are pastorpreneurs, YahooYahoo Pastors, etc why not reject his salary seeing he is paid from that "unrighteous money"?

3. If I use church funds, including tithes etc to air a programme in the same station where their staff openly and actively disrespect my beliefs, and insult my vocation, then I am irresponsible.

You can't have it both ways. If the pastor complained and said to pull Christian programmes from Cool FM or whichever station still hosts Freeze, that's the appropriate thing to do. Allowing Freeze is saying you share in the opinions and sentiments, and speeches he churns about.

In this modern world, you can't even discuss religion in most workplaces talkless of going on air to attack people's religious beliefs and activities especially when they are legal and don't violate the constitution.

Truth
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
MakeADifference:
1. No serious employer would allow his staff to be as uncouth as this Freeze (except only in Nigeria).

2. If there is just one church airing paid programmes or adverts on that station (Cool FM if he is still there), then what right has he to complain about tithing, and pastors? Since to him they are pastorpreneurs, YahooYahoo Pastors, etc why not reject his salary seeing he is paid from that "unrighteous money"?

3. If I use church funds, including tithes etc to air a programme in the same station where their staff openly and actively disrespect my beliefs, and insult my vocation, then I am irresponsible.

You can't have it both ways. If the pastor complained and said to pull Christian programmes from Cool FM or whichever station still hosts Freeze, that's the appropriate thing to do. Allowing Freeze is saying you share in the opinions and sentiments, and speeches he churns about.

In this modern world, you can't even discuss religion in most workplaces talkless of going on air to attack people's religious beliefs and activities especially when they are legal and don't violate the constitution.

You clearly haven't heard of Howard stern.

Go and read up on shock jocks.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
They gave them the option, if they don't repent, they will surely die, if they repent, nothing will happen to them.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
UGOCHUKWU005:
YOU RE NEXT TO TESTIFY
Gambling is a sin.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by donsmasher74(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
https://www.360nobs.com/2017/12/music-don-smasher-your-love/ Download "Your Love" the latest single from Don Smasher. Follow on Instagram@ donsmasher74 and Twitter @donsmasher_5806

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by CaptainFM1: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is why, The only prayer I like to pray is "The Lord's Prayer" ( Our Father., who hath in heaven...) To me, its the best prayer anyone can pray, because it captures virtually everything and anything you may want to pray about. Then, ask for Gods grace!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by Viula(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Freeze?
my brother na double door deep freezer

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" by alaskido(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2017
If you visit MFM you will discover you are not the only one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Deeper Life Headquarter Church(pictures) / Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church / December 31 Without Crossover Service..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.