Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman (4453 Views)

Lafi, Alleged Killer Of Olatoye Sugar Quits Politics After Court's Victory / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Duru1(m): 2:45am On Dec 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:
This is nak3d truth!

Yorubas are magicians in any political dealings.

Just when you have them cornered and all avenues for escape are blocked, all the advantegs are in your hands, then you blink...just a blink,......Yoruba circles his intrigue around you and converts the advantage to his benefit. You sit wondering what to do next....and this demon strolls away without a word, your bag of advantages clutched in his agbada!

I dab to Yoruba and their bagfull of political tricks!

Yari.ba are not political magicians. However, they are geographically placed in Nigeria where one section of the country thinks Yari.ba are more manageable than other section. Nigeria is always in a bid for disintegration which will eventually come one day. In addition, Yari.ba of today have their place of origin in Oyo Ile 30 miles north of Ilorin. For whatever reason, they were driven to the southern Nigeria to play sabotage.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by BabaRamota1980: 3:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Chief George told him (Governor Wike) to find a way of assuaging the Yoruba who feel very bad with the way they have been treated. He told Wike that the APC is already exploiting the Yoruba issue and that if it is not addressed properly, it could affect the PDP’s electoral chances in the South-West in 2019.

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by BabaRamota1980: 3:50am On Dec 12, 2017
michaelbiz:

I cannot begin to explain how many times Igbo car dealers felt they could outsmart my customers.
But nay! The Yoruba customer would always detect that THIS IS A SALVAGE CAR!
I don't know how but other tribes hardly pay attention to 'the market they are pricing'.
Yoruba, I dab for una. Long live your exalted kingdom.

Whoever opened your eyes opened it well.

And for the Igbos trying ruthlessly hard to poison other tribes in the hatred against the Yoruba peeps that wholeheartedly accommodated you in their part of Nigeria, (something you can never see in the SouthEast until they have finished making fun of you), your punishment is already happening - nothing for you again in Nigeria. And Biafra sef if it ever happens, it will be year 2299, after Jesus must have come.
Na you and Satan go remain dey drag tribe. So help you God. cheesy

Where is old Duru to bring a virgin Ibo nwanyi and reward the author of this comment for his truthfullness.

Duru, where you dey? Biko, put the snuff can for side and find a young fresh thang for this author. grin

1 Like

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Sai Baba

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by BabaRamota1980: 3:55am On Dec 12, 2017
imhotep:
Sai Baba

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=63201601][/quote]
Sai change

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Bridget95(f): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2017
okway:

Very dirty set of people. Only Ibos can think of stiring food with toilet broom.
Trash trash trash all over the SE. Igbos are damn dirty.
but when disease epidemics happen in Nigeria it strikes from other parts of Nigeria. meningitis, Ebola, lasa fever,Guinea worm,river blindness, led poison etc. Igbo's are the cleanest Africans on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Bridget95(f): 4:31am On Dec 12, 2017
konoplyanka:

In politics, You weigh your options, not emotions.

South east will always vote for PDP even without a VP. He needs to break south West. This is not 2015 when PDP was the incumbent, They need a serious bargaining chip to make an inroad in SW. SE can settle for SP.

Moreover, Uche Secondus is seen as Igbo, You can't be Chairman and VP. fayose is happy with this outcome.
when we say rivers is Igbo you people would say no.now every one sees uche secondus from andoni in rivers state as an Igbo man.
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Bridget95:
when we say rivers is Igbo you people would say no.now every one sees uche secondus from andoni in rivers state as an Igbo man.
Uche Secondus is from the SS and also from the SE according to afonja logic
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by anonimi: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2017
imhotep:
Uche Secondus is from the SS and also from the SE according to afonja logic

This afonja and other southern tribalism business is going to make our Fulani owners of naijeriya really happy.
Sure way to continue their born-to-rule agenda.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by konoplyanka: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Bridget95:

And who says Rivers is iboe?
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Albion05: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2017
South South have not also produce the National Chairman as well. Lets us guide our selves with facts.
konoplyanka:

Thought you were insinuating that he would be harassed for the phantom Ekitigate.

If not, he doesn't need any immunity. All he needs is position himself for the VP position even though I know PDP can't win the forth coming election.

The ibos are talking of equity when they betrayed that principle by not conceding the chairmanship position to the south west. South West is the only region in the south not have held that position. They should have zoned it to the South West in the spirit of equity and justice.

Now they have no moral ground to complain when we contest the next presidency or vice presidency coming to the South.
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Bridget95(f): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
konoplyanka:

And who says Rivers is iboe?
I will not waste my time replying you until you learn how to spell Igbo.
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
anonimi:

This afonja and other southern tribalism business is going to make our Fulani owners of naijeriya really happy.
Sure way to continue their born-to-rule agenda.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f
Gbam ..

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by konoplyanka: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Bridget95:
I will not waste my time replying you until you learn how to spell Igbo.

That was how I learnt it from earlier written materials. I don't know when it changed to ibo or igbo.
Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by okway: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bridget95:
but when disease epidemics happen in Nigeria it strikes from other parts of Nigeria. meningitis, Ebola, lasa fever,Guinea worm,river blindness, led poison etc. Igbo's are the cleanest Africans on earth.

Igbos that carry their disease to other parts of Nigeria as part of their developer agenda.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman by michaelbiz: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Where is old Duru to bring a virgin Ibo nwanyi and reward the author of this comment for his truthfullness.

Duru, where you dey? Biko, put the snuff can for side and find a young fresh thang for this author. grin
Thanks bro. My flag is still green white green. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Debt Declines By 2% / Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown / No December Salary For Workers – Buhari Tells Civil Servants, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.