Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) (6043 Views)

What Is Olorun? / Pastor Chris Realeases Chronicles Of Evidences. / Olorun Agbaye Co-singer Chandler Moore Marries Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
forget dat one bikocheesy.most babes wey dey brag about their sexual prowress they always dey lazy when u get down with them in ze oza roomcheesy.na the mostly quiet soft spoken ones na dem mostly be tiger for inside bedroom. Take a babe now like shinlaur.a.u ...dat one fit be terrorist in ze ze room dat u might even be begging for mercy cheesy...but then she no dey too talkcheesy.na so e be.

Hmmmm I somehow agree to thisgrin

So she might just be threatening me,coz she know's am somehow shygringrin

Chai,women are dangerous
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
I will give you some magical touch that will make you bow down

Oh ma gawd
Magical touch u said

Damm!!!
Right now am beginning to feel my heart beats..
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Oh ma gawd
Magical touch u said

Damm!!!
Right now am beginning to feel my heart beats..
Martin I'm just so tired today
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
yes drop your name lemme add you
Whattt I should drop my name jeeezzz ok am cominggringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Whattt I should drop my name jeeezzz ok am cominggringrin
ok
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
ok
Go to my Nairaland profile,check twitter,u will see it dere,fast oogringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly,see lefulefu I don't care if u dey do runz or not,in my part if u dey do runz fine but get am for mind say u get serious partner dat will lead to marriage simple...

U can do ur runz provide say ur head dey house..

My cusine babe,na full time abuja runz girl,she even dey smoke sef,but she know's dat her boy is serious with her and likewise her brains are good,she has even contributed immensely to his studies even she know say him papa get money...

hmmm dat ur cousin get mind ooo.ehn u can have a casual fling with a runz girl if u feel but then u should be careful...but say na serious relationship u dey do with a runz girl....mba ooo!cheesy.majority of them dey still continue with their ashawo job even when dem dey husband house...though some na coded dem dey do am as married women.they never let go of their customers.ashi na ashi and not forgetting dat many of dem are diabolical.e get one italo ashawo wey be dey send my late friend cousin shirts and shoes from Italy plus euros.the guy promise d italo ashi say he go marry her.when he show me her pix i jus shake my head tell say he get mind.how he no sure say d girl don rub concortion put for the shirts,shoes and belt wey he dey send the guy.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Martin I'm just so tired today
U see! U stressed yourself and that why u are tired.. Well go take a shower.. Then I ve something waiting for u
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
;
Martin0:

Hmmmm I somehow agree to thisgrin

So she might just be threatening me,coz she know's am somehow shygringrin

Chai,women are dangerous
grin grin grin;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm dat ur cousin get mind ooo.ehn u can have a casual fling with a runz girl if u feel but then u should be careful...but say na serious relationship u dey do with a runz girl....mba ooo!cheesy.majority of them dey still continue with their ashawo job even when dem dey husband house...though some na coded dem dey do am as married women.they never let go of their customers.ashi na ashi and not forgetting dat many of dem are diabolical.e get one italo ashawo wey be dey send my late friend cousin shirts and shoes from Italy plus euros.the guy promise d italo ashi say he go marry her.when he show me her pix i jus shake my head tell say he get mind.how he no sure say d girl don rub concortion put for the shirts,shoes and belt wey he dey send the guy.

O boy me nor send ooo though before I will go into such relationship I go don confirm so many tinz!

See I don't care if she's married and still fuvck around what matter's to me more in a relationship na truth outside that am off...

And the worse part na the babe even tell my bro about her life and what she does for a living,my cusine said the first day wey dem meet say him nor even know saf,say na d babe narrate her history to him,con even give am warning say if his intrested after the tory say no wahala...

Him and my cusine continue like that for 2year's as jus friends ooo,na diz year dem officially go into relationship,u can imagine that kin tin...

According to my cusine ,him say inside that 2year's no banging ooo hmmm na there I for fear fear,na so diz babe dey worship my cusine like God..

She nor dey shoke with am ooogringrin
Pesin wey follow me and my cusine go bene last year and she even pay for everything including the cheap hotel wey we lodge ..

But if she nor tell u about her work,guy I swear u nor go ever know at all...

Sometimes we dey joke sef ,I go ask her how pesin go fit know when girl cheat she go say make I go smell dem girl kpevun that way I will knowgringrin

Infact I like her for jus her truthfullness,e nor easy to date runz girl ooo honestly e nor easy
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
; grin grin grin;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
lol i no be like dat.my very close friend for here alexialin na also lagos babe but she dey classy.i no get dat believe dat all lag babes na oloshos..besides oloshos dey other part of the country apart from lagos cheesy.

Lefulefu, no mind the guy. Some guys feel all lagos babes are oloshos. But we still thank God say , there are still other guys like you, my friends , my fiance that believes i work honestly for my daily living . I dont even have strength for olosho things sef. Thats one secret of my fresh looks. I dont over use my body sexually .

Some guys are lucky bringing wives from the village to the cities while some aint that lucky.

Likewise some are lucky marrying a lagos girl while some are not.

Everything about marriage is prayer and luck.

Thats the way i see it .

Guys who feel lagos girls are not wife materials ?thats their headache .

Babes in lagos are still getting married every Saturday.

So no biggie jare.. Some guys can think whatever they fucvking like.

Ko kan aye,mehn..

Who go marry ,go marry.
Whom God has blessed,no man can curse !
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
alexialin:

Lefulefu, no mind the guy. Some guys feel all lagos babes are oloshos. But we still thank God say , there are still other guys like you, my friends , my fiance that believes i work honestly for my daily living . I dont even have strength for olosho things sef. Thats one secret of my fresh looks. I dont over use my body sexually .

Some guys are lucky bringing wives from the village to the cities while some aint that lucky.

Thats the way i see it .

Ko kan aye,mehn..

Who go marry ,go marry.
one thing about runz girls they age quickly.at just 25 yrs u go see the effect.their body go slack with wrinkles.omo guys wey dey oloshos dey try oo.me no fit.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
alexialin:

Hmmmm na wa ooo u nor even understand were tory for even start sef chaigringrin
Una too get mouth oogrin

Thats the way i see it .

Ko kan aye,mehn..

Who go marry ,go marry.

Hahahaha una mouth na shower...
Prayer has nothing to do with marriage,be corrected
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

O boy me nor send ooo though before I will go into such relationship I go don confirm so many tinz!

See I don't care if she's married and still fuvck around what matter's to me more in a relationship na truth outside that am off...

And the worse part na the babe even tell my bro about her life and what she does for a living,my cusine said the first day wey dem meet say him nor even know saf,say na d babe narrate her history to him,con even give am warning say if his intrested after the tory say no wahala...

Him and my cusine continue like that for 2year's as jus friends ooo,na diz year dem officially go into relationship,u can imagine that kin tin...

According to my cusine ,him say inside that 2year's no banging ooo hmmm na there I for fear fear,na so diz babe dey worship my cusine like God..

She nor dey shoke with am ooogringrin
Pesin wey follow me and my cusine go bene last year and she even pay for everything including the cheap hotel wey we lodge ..

But if she nor tell u about her work,guy I swear u nor go ever know at all...

Sometimes we dey joke sef ,I go ask her how pesin go fit know when girl cheat she go say make I go smell dem girl kpevun that way I will knowgringrin

Infact I like her for jus her truthfullness,e nor easy to date runz girl ooo honestly e nor easy
lol are u sure ur cousin go marry her or he just wan use her warm body cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

lol are u sure ur cousin go marry her or he just wan use her warm body cheesy

O boy I never know ooo,gringringrin
We go jus dey watch to see wetin go happen
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

O boy I never know ooo,gringringrin
We go jus dey watch to see wetin go happen
ok make we dey watch grin

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahaha una mouth na shower...
Prayer has nothing to do with marriage,be corrected

No be only shower , na ocean cheesy

Lemme correct that statement

Marriage is 70% spiritual, and 30% physical.

Pray you dont end up married to the wrong partner ,then u will realise what hell means on earth.

Have had certain experiences about relationships and almost getting marrried to be sure of what am saying. Its more than what you think.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

one thing about runz girls they age quickly.at just 25 yrs u go see the effect.their body go slack with wrinkles.omo guys wey dey oloshos dey try oo.me no fit.

Am telling you.

I trust you. smiley

With different men they fucvk , manhandling everything ,of course they look old and wrinkled ..

Na shafts dey remain at the end grin

God forgive me.

If you have a freshclean babe , just thank God every blessed day. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
alexialin:

Am telling you.

I trust you. smiley

With different men they fucvk , manhandling everything ,of course they look old and wrinkled ..

Na shafts dey remain at the end grin

God forgive me.

If you have a freshclean babe , just thank God every blessed day. cheesy
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
alexialin:

No be only shower , na ocean cheesy

Lemme correct that statement

Marriage is 70% spiritual, and 30% physical.

Pray you dont end up married to the wrong partner ,then u will realise what hell means on earth.

Have had certain experiences about relationships and almost getting marrried to be sure of what am saying. Its more than what you think.

Hian ok oooo when I clock 17 I will understand bettergringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hian ok oooo when I clock 17 I will understand bettergringrin

Oh! You are still a child!

Ok o.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin

Yea i forgot :
Faithful and understanding too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:

Yea i forgot :
Faithful and understanding too.
gbam!
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
gbam!

grin grin

Yes o

I cant bear my man cheating on me , i will go ballistic!

Likewise i wont cheat on him. Its vice versa dear.
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Go to my Nairaland profile,check twitter,u will see it dere,fast oogringrin
The account I saw has no profile pic
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

U see! U stressed yourself and that why u are tired.. Well go take a shower.. Then I ve something waiting for u
What is that
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Lefulefu, martin0, biacan. una don turn my thread to group chat shocked
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
What is that
gringrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
The account I saw has no profile pic

The account you will see has thesame wedding pics
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2017
alexialin:

Oh! You are still a child!

Ok o.

Yeah,am still growing
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Lefulefu, martin0, biacan. una don turn my thread to group chat shocked

Bros migringrin
Abeg nor vex ooo,,,gringrin
Na as crayfish take bend oogringrin

So so sorry about this habbit oogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland / God's General Cs Upthegrove / Happy Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.