Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (10199 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nedfed:
Both beautiful and ugly are created by God.
Op change ur mind set and think on how to make money.

Think on how to make money?

Indeed
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Izuogu1:
You are right bro.. Ugly girls with big breast can turn me on faster that a beautiful with big breast. Especially fair ladies grin

Fair ugly gals??ur case tired ohh

Others r saying dark & yours is fair
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:
Gud pm nL,,Guys apart from me who else has noticed that ugly gals gives more erection to beautiful gals,,Like when you see a beautiful gal,your heart melts but when you com across ugly ONes,,your Dick start jumping??Why is it so?Who can Relate??

It does not happen to everyone but only those who are not financially comfortable. The reason is psychological. When you see a beautiful angel, sub consciously a broke guy knows that she is beyond his reach, so he salivates and melts in anticipation and wishing for confidence and cash to taste such apple at the valley of the shadow of death.

BUT

When the same guy meets an ugly girl, gbam, the sub-conscious says, 'guy, na your level be this' and the dickk goes crrrrrrrk, koom, koom, man's not hot, and the girl says take off the jacket.

Make una work hard jare, having erection for less beautiful girl is an aberration.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Fair ugly gals??ur case tired ohh

Others r saying dark & yours is fair
lol...i actually don't care about the looks when it comes to s3x.. I care more about the size of the breast and how neat u look.. I hate hairy ampits and body odour

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

It does not happen to everyone but only those who are not financially comfortable. The reason is psychological. When you see a beautiful angel, sub consciously a broke guy knows that she is beyond his reach, so he salivates and melts in anticipation and wishing for confidence and cash to taste such apple at the valley of the shadow of death.

BUT

When the same guy meets an ugly girl, gbam, the sub-conscious says, 'guy, na your level be this' and the dickk goes crrrrrrrk, koom, koom, man's not hot, and the girl says take off the jacket.

Make una work hard jare, having erection for less beautiful girl is an aberration.

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

BUT

Hmmm,,Na so u TK reason de package??ok oh,,I don ear u
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Izuogu1:
lol...i actually don't care about the looks when it comes to s3x.. I care more about the size of the breast and how neat u look.. I hate hairy ampits and body odour

Lol,,indeed,,hairy armpit sucks,,but I gt attracted to hairy pussy shaa than de armpit
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Kimcutie: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:
Gud pm nL,,Guys apart from me who else has noticed that ugly gals gives more erection to beautiful gals,,Like when you see a beautiful gal,your heart melts but when you com across ugly ONes,,your Dick start jumping??Why is it so?Who can Relate??
I agree with you.

Although nobody ugly, so what I will say is "Not-So-Good-Looking" girls gives erection only if and if only they are endowed and with me looking at the endowment and not their faces.
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Izuogu1:

Hairy pussy looks more real than a shaved one
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kimcutie:
I agree with you.

Although nobody ugly, so what I will say is "Not-So-Good-Looking" girls gives erection only if and if only they are endowed and with me looking at the endowment and not their faces.

No body ugly,,I tak that correction !!

U r right,,cos skinny not good looking is Taboo
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Kimcutie: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

No body ugly,,I tak that correction !!
U r right,,cos skinny not good looking is Taboo
Na you sabi o grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Hairy pussy looks more real than a shaved one
hairy pussycat is different from hairy ampits
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kimcutie:
Na you sabi o grin

Lol,,Na Mouth Action de fit oh
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Izuogu1:
hairy pussycat is different from hairy ampits

Ya,,that's true shaa
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Kimcutie: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,Na Mouth Action de fit oh
Ion know what's that o
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by revolt(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fine girls aren't sexy. I think most not too pretty girls are more endowed. Oh lawd hve mercy.....slim big titd ones
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kimcutie:
Ion know what's that o

Lol,,,ok ohhh,,I concur
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
revolt:
Fine girls aren't sexy. I think most not too pretty girls are more endowed. Oh lawd hve mercy.....slim big titd ones

& de r equally shy
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
ubunja:

believe me that seems like the perfect world for u grin this cuckold world.

Lol Hell no
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by ubunja(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nedfed:
Both beautiful and ugly are created by God.
Op change ur mind set and think on how to make money.

its amazing how u can easily go offtopic like this grin grin grin
even the Bible stayed ontopic and doesnt veer off to discuss Mathematics. it stays on the Plan of Redemption story.

learn to stay on topic.everything has its time.money will be made.but for now we talk b!tches.
hey my n!ggar wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by correctguy101(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

BUT

Epic reply grin

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Lolss,,thanks 4 saying de truth,,,I think say Na only me Waka Come oh,,,

But I do prefer ugly gals to cute one y hvnn sex wit few of my experience shaa
let me quickly indulge here...����Back then in uni...Me and my niggies call the village local girls "organic"...I'm sure u guys can understand what and why we call them such...Funny enough i can't relate about that quick erection but i can tell u they are extremely sweet,sweet maybe because they are open,intact,natural...Honestly i don't know what to say again but overall organic meals are in their own league..�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

BUT

i don't agree with u at all...Actually u are the person with very serious complex issues and u are lost in your own world with arrogance...

Before u mention me and rant...Real niggaz don't need cash to have women...That is why wealthy business men sleep with their maids...Wealthy women also sleep with their drivers and mechanics...

And it's nothing psychological...The urge and attraction is just basic ..Something u obviously wouldn't know about because u are pompous for nothing...Those local girls are actually more entertaining and obedient in bed than the mummy's girl u think class and money provides..

Make no mistake I'm not in your league when it comes to dating and women...I enjoy the company of women because I'm open,respectful to them until they don't cross the line,I'm very entertaining,bright,charming,intelligent,never boring i know almost everything about everything...Huge turn on for expressive women...

I'm the kinda guy u don't want me too much around ur girl...But I'm very disciplined i don't take advantage of women even if women wants to choose me i prefer to point and kill my own game...Ofcourse cash is a plus/bonus ..But it's not the ultimate in getting any woman..Just get the right qualities...Be neat,smart,bold,meek and confident..I can go on and on...It will shock you what manner of women will seek u...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Hmmm,,Na so u TK reason de package??ok oh,,I don ear u
don't mind him..I have replied him...I hope he learns one or two things though..The guy is lost..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by monlawal(m): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
During my NYSC some 6 years ago I couldn't bring myself to touch any villager around all the while i served. Many had crushes on me but it wasn't workable till date I still love really beautiful females
my NYSC days followed the same pattern. When my girlfriend came visiting, the village girls confronted me after she left. They were like "ha corper we now know why you never looked at us". I get turned on when I see ugly but when it's time for work, it just goes to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by djsalvation122(m): 2:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Just after American rap Queen, Cardi B disclosed that she’s been having poor vision due to lack of sex, a Nigerian Slay Queen has taken it upon herself to teach us another negative effect of not having sex.
Facebook user, Ijoba Browny Olamide who shared new photos of herself wrote;
“Lack of sex will have u mad at stupid poo like y is dis floor on d floor…
#Ijbbrownyolamide
#stilldbadbitch u knw..
#Bleep ur tot…
#Nolove,makemoney,kipgrindin!!!
#staywicked….
#Notimeforpoor….
#wfzamanigold new bestie”

CLICK TO SEE MORE SERIOUS PICS THIS SLAY QUEEN NEEDS IT BADLY LOL

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/lack-of-sex-will-make-you-mad-nigerian.html?m=1
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by BabaRamota1980: 4:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Oxster:

My brother, every guy can relate to this fact.

I want to be in presence of ghe beautiful girl and carry her around to show off, but you see that ugly one....i want to pounce on one every time we cross path. Its not her face...its her body, it drips with succulent and sensuality. There is something in her that says to you..."come fvk me".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
let me quickly indulge here...����Back then in uni...Me and my niggies call the village local girls "organic"...I'm sure u guys can understand what and why we call them such...Funny enough i can't relate about that quick erection but i can tell u they are extremely sweet,sweet maybe because they are open,intact,natural...Honestly i don't know what to say again but overall organic meals are in their own league..�

U cant relate to de quick erection but u relate that de r sweet??hmm,ok oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
don't mind him..I have replied him...I hope he learns one or two things though..The guy is lost..

Lost indeed
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

My brother, every guy can relate to this fact.

I want to be in presence of ghe beautiful girl and carry her around to show off, but you see that ugly one....i want to pounce on one every time we cross path. Its not her face...its her body, it drips with succulent and sensuality. There is something in her that says to you..."come fvk me".

Impressive,,,asin ehhh,,,asif de beautiful ones ain't meant for fucking
Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i don't agree with u at all...Actually u are the person with very serious complex issues and u are lost in your own world with arrogance...

Before u mention me and rant...Real niggaz don't need cash to have women...That is why wealthy business men sleep with their maids...Wealthy women also sleep with their drivers and mechanics...

And it's nothing psychological...The urge and attraction is just basic ..Something u obviously wouldn't know about because u are pompous for nothing...Those local girls are actually more entertaining and obedient in bed than the mummy's girl u think class and money provides..

Make no mistake I'm not in your league when it comes to dating and women...I enjoy the company of women because I'm open,respectful to them until they don't cross the line,I'm very entertaining,bright,charming,intelligent,never boring i know almost everything about everything...Huge turn on for expressive women...

I'm the kinda guy u don't want me too much around ur girl...But I'm very disciplined i don't take advantage of women even if women wants to choose me i prefer to point and kill my own game...Ofcourse cash is a plus/bonus ..But it's not the ultimate in getting any woman..Just get the right qualities...Be neat,smart,bold,meek and confident..I can go on and on...It will shock you what manner of women will seek u...

U need a medal,,Now I see y all ds rich mummies need a young guy.,not only 4 de pleasure or fresh blood but also to be de Boss in de Sex game,Cos if its turn out to be their class that might be crash or misunderstanding in the game,Every body wanna be BOSS

Your writing just impacted some knowledge on me,I appreciate it Bro✔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones by Oxster(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2017
ubunja:

its amazing how u can easily go offtopic like this grin grin grin
even the Bible stayed ontopic and doesnt veer off to discuss Mathematics. it stays on the Plan of Redemption story.

learn to stay on topic.everything has its time.money will be made.but for now we talk b!tches.
hey my n!ggar wink

Asin ehhh.,de be talking about money money and money asif de are even richer than....E-money big self,,,,Yes,,,patapa de guy that sang ONE CORNER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? / ........0 / Young Man Had Sex With His Girlfriend Whom He Last Saw Two Years Ago. Now This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.