Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (917363 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Teedawg:
that's true ... I just felt like it's the fastest way of getting good profit if everything works well

Sharp profit.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Aitonline:

ND, HND, PGD +NYSC

You got all these under or within four years?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Walspring:

Sharp profit.. grin grin grin
lol no time to be patient oh grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Teedawg:
lol no time to be patient oh grin

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lolibunm: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls can one with third class apply for masters in any university in usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lolibunm: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls can one with third class apply for masters in any university in usau
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by StarBoy54: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
StarBoy54:
Hello house! Sorry who has applied to morgan state university? How is the school like? I will be going for ECE engineering..what are their chances of admission and their basic requirements. Thanks
pls guys
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
StarBoy54:
Hello house! Sorry who has applied to morgan state university? How is the school like? I will be going for ECE engineering. what are their chances of admission and their basic requirements. Thanks

The school website will be the best for the bold
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
jordan122:
Evening gurus in the house, Pls I need you guys advice on this matter.
My brother have been denied student visa twice to study master degree in electronic and electrical engineering at cleverland university,first interview they asked him how many university he apply to he said one university and second interview they repeat the question he now said three university he said the vo look at him and said why why are you lie cos you are here last week you said u apply to just one school and today you are saying 3, he is planning to apply the third time in fall Plz what should he put into consideration while going for the interview this third time. Thank you
the embassy hates it to the bone marrow when they find out that an applicant has blatantly lied to them. However, your lie hopefully does not trigger a ban. Just make sure you are totally honest this time. Your application will receive a lot of scrutiny since you have lied before, you can only bail yourself out if you're totally honest....hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by afodam247: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Please I want to know if its a crime to apply to only one school. This I'd because I applied to just one because I knew they will admit me because I have a friend studying in the same school. Please I need advise on this as am close to my interview date. Also i don't want to lie and I can't afford applying to another school now.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ndindiatu: 2:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Teedawg:
depending on how heavy it is, ups could help you mail it or you can visit shiptomydoor.com and register then mail it to them. they are based in the US texas, and I think they'll give you an address, and warehouse number then they'll ship to naija for u at cheaper rate .
Thanks dear. Let me check shiptomydoor.com tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ndindiatu: 2:21am On Feb 05, 2018
mejai:

Is it for sale? Whenever u send, I can help u sale. I am interested, ma.
Yep dear is for sale. The buyer has already booked for it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by abeeolars: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Hi Bro,you may need to try a different university for political science as my school doesnt offer a class program in that field.

Coloniel5000:

bros, I'm interested in pursuing a masters program in political science, I did checked the site you posted but it's like political science graduate program is online. (would you mind confirming that for me more). and please what's the chances of getting admitted, I'm sorry if that question shouldn't have been directed to you but I'll be grateful if you can answer that. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by afodam247: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Please I want to know if its a crime to apply to only one school. This is because I applied to just one because I knew they will admit me cos I have a friend studying in the same school. Please I need advise on this as am close to my interview date. Also i don't want to lie and I can't afford applying to another school now.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lolibunm: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Pls can one with 3rd class apply for masters in USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by WilliamAnita: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2018
I need urgent help!!!!!!!!!! ������
Good morning house,

I applied for f1 visa twice in December n I was denied, I am 25yrs n according to how I applied I have no prior educational experience apart from an Olevel, I m just working on deferring my admission till September, but I don’t know what to do, I sincerely answered all the questions I was asked , I don’t know if I should reapply n what my chances may be....
please help a sister .
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ODAVI(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2018
manitoba:
I have sent a copy to your mailbox.

Hello Chairman,

Please help send a copy to my email to.

I intend to use it too for concord university.

Please send to me.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
afodam247:
Please I want to know if its a crime to apply to only one school. This is because I applied to just one because I knew they will admit me cos I have a friend studying in the same school. Please I need advise on this as am close to my interview date. Also i don't want to lie and I can't afford applying to another school now.
Thanks

Why would you need to lie? Tell them the no of school you applied to and why when ask.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2018
It's always advisable to apply to more than one school. Some schools application fee are as low as $30. Search out more schools and apply that shows your seriousness as a student. Best Wishes!

afodam247:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
It might be a bit challenging but you never can tell until you apply. First, take and ace GRE. Then search for schools that offers your program of choice. Thereafter, you communicate constantly with the program director and office of graduate studies. These are the people who can best answer your question. Cheers!

lolibunm:
Pls can one with 3rd class apply for masters in USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
WilliamAnita:
I need urgent help!!!!!!!!!! ������
Good morning house,

I applied for f1 visa twice in December n I was denied, I am 25yrs n according to how I applied I have no prior educational experience apart from an Olevel, I m just working on deferring my admission till September, but I don’t know what to do, I sincerely answered all the questions I was asked , I don’t know if I should reapply n what my chances may be....
please help a sister .
Thanks

But what have u been doing since o level is what is key

If nothing then it difficult to convince anyone that now you are ready to go back. There are loads of post secondary institution in Nigeria so why you have not done any since . Once you can explain why or what you been doing that might help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Bettertomorrow1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

But what have u been doing since o level is what is key

If.nothing then it difficult to convince anyone that now you are ready to go back. There are loads of post secondary institution in Nigeria so why you not done any since . Once you can explain why or what you been doing that might help

Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by damzy88: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=Nwabu007 post=64802630]It might be a bit challenging but you never can tell until you apply. First, take and ace GRE. Then search for schools that offers your program of choice. Thereafter, you communicate constantly with the program director and office of graduate studies. These are the people who can best answer your question. Cheers!

[/quotehttp://lincolnuca.edu Who knows about this school? Is it worth it? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by damzy88: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who has any information about Lincoln University in Oakland, CA. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
lolibunm:
Pls can one with third class apply for masters in any university in usau

Yes you can
make google your friend for uni search
get your transcript evaluated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
lolibunm:
please I need someone to put me through in writing statement of purpose for my master program

Pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
jordan122:
Evening gurus in the house, Pls I need you guys advice on this matter.
My brother have been denied student visa twice to study master degree in electronic and electrical engineering at cleverland university,first interview they asked him how many university he apply to he said one university and second interview they repeat the question he now said three university he said the vo look at him and said why why are you lie cos you are here last week you said u apply to just one school and today you are saying 3, he is planning to apply the third time in fall Plz what should he put into consideration while going for the interview this third time. Thank you

You should put into consideration the fact that they are not dummies at the embassy. All the info you filled/gave the first time you visited is all on their record. Saying otherwise without prove will always put your application in jeopardy.

Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
damzy88:
Who has any information about Lincoln University in Oakland, CA. Thanks

I have since some success transcript with this school at the same time someone posted a comment last week with this school

pepe4reps:
Good day
I was denied a visa last year December with an MBA admission with a concentration in marketing management from Lincoln university,the vo made me to realised that the school wasn't rated as others I said I applied for (Eastern Illinois university and Tamuc) ,

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
afodam247:
Thanks

If asked, you tell them this truth. Though it sounds unserious but that's your reason.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Houri1(f): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
kolly4gunn:
Pls guys i need a university in usa that accept hnd to study masters
Most universities in the usa will accept you for masters because they mostly consider your GPA and credit hours done instead of the title on the degree you are carrying. Your transcripts will be evaluated and you will be communicated to if you are good enough to be admitted. However you should note schooling in usa is not cheap, tuition,living cost,board, health insurance, books etc, also u might likely write GMAT or GRE or ILETS as a standard for admission. I would recommend since you are looking at something cheaper an online study in a foreign university with scholarship that has the same weight as an on campus study, a masters or a top up, where you can also pay in installments and learn at your pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by chinemomah2020(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
afodam247:
Thanks

Kindly scroll back to page 112 or 113 i think someone gave a detailed explaination about applying to only one school. All the answers you need is right there. On the other hand, its not a crime to apply to only one school in as much you can defend or explain to the Vo why you chose that partucular school of all the schools in the US. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.