Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916631 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
vivyval:
Greetings from California!!
In honor of my friend babsfad who just got approved today, I am willing to pay the full cost of GRE for one candidate here who needs it; pls if you can comfortably afford it , leave it for those who can’t.
For those yet to be approved, put every advice and info you get on this thread to work, do your homework, have faith in God; and you will scale through. Exactly two years ago, I was on the other side.. it’s a lot different now. I give God all the glory!!
Once again, thank you to all my bosses; bigfrancis, justwise, deetus, lagosismyhome, etc. for giving selflessly to this group since I joined in 2016, May the good Lord continue to increase you guys on every side!

PS: if you are interested in this offer, write me, vivianval@ymail.com.
Peace and blessings!

I sent u a mail regarding this....thank you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
vivyval:
May the good Lord continue to increase you guys on every side!

Peace and blessings!

Amen.... wish you the same kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Babsfad: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Wow Thanks My good friend Vivian... This means a lot to me. My story is an encouragement to you all please don't give up on your dreams.

vivyval:
In honor of my friend babsfad who just got approved today, I am willing to pay the full cost of GRE for one candidate here who needs it; pls if you can comfortably afford it , leave it for those who can’t.
It’s funny when I look at the happenings in Nigeria from here; it’s quite appalling! Am not discouraging anyone, and this is strictly my opinion but, I believe Nigeria is not for the youth, therefore run while you can. I was living above average in Lagos before I left, but guys, according to the Bible, there is the glory of the sun, and that of the stars and moon, and each one is different! I tell anyone that cares to listen, run, it’s not easy here, but , ‘easy ‘ is in levels. The God that did it for me, will do it for you all.. He is the same God!
For those yet to be approved, put every advice and info you get on this thread to work, do your homework, have faith in God; and you will scale through. Exactly two years ago, I was on the other side.. it’s a lot different now. I give God all the glory!!
Once again, thank you to all my bosses; bigfrancis, justwise, deetus, lagosismyhome, etc. for giving selflessly to this group since I joined in 2016, May the good Lord continue to increase you guys on every side!

Peace and blessings!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by orimahspence: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
@lincoffm God bless you boss, please I am interested in the toefl half payment , I've mailed you but got no response, my email is orimahspence@yahoo.com

God bless you and yours more

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello Oga @Walspring, Please I sent you a PM. It's urgent. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jeffery23: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
vivyval:
It’s funny when I look at the happenings in Nigeria from here; it’s quite appalling! Am not discouraging anyone, and this is strictly my opinion but, I believe Nigeria is not for the youth, therefore run while you can. I was living above average in Lagos before I left, but guys, according to the Bible, there is the glory of the sun, and that of the stars and moon, and each one is different! I tell anyone that cares to listen, run, it’s not easy here, but , ‘easy ‘ is in levels. The God that did it for me, will do it for you all.. He is the same God!

Peace and blessings!

sent you pm already ,please check
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by irawo16(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
You don't need to fill anything...my sister just got her own visa and she just finished her NYSC too,send me a mail to funke_smith @ yahoo . com

Lizzy55:
Hi, please I finished my NYSC last year Dec and currently help my bro who is partly my sponsor in his business, now what do I fill in as my occupation in the DS 160.
In the previous one I indicated undergoing my 1year compulsory NYSC.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by hardeythunji: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
vivyval:

Peace and blessings!

I have sent an email to you... pls I will be glad if you can help a bro in need of this... Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by speaktony: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
I applied to the same school, send me a PM, lemme attach the affidavit of support to you.[/quote]

Hello, Please can I get the template as well. Applying to UCM for masters as well. speaktony@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by blessurance(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
lincoffm:
BELIEVE!! ... 50% of GRE, TOEFL AND S.A.T still avail! I'm trying to help 10 PEOPLE Nothing more... And it's give back time!! ... Kindly Contact my signature Please because I can't respond to nairaland direct mail. My inbox is filled

Regards,

Please I am interested, pls send your message to this mail: justgiv@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
TravelDrim:
[color=#000000][/color] embarassed
I have been shouting here since on who will help me pay for GRE, no one responded and now that I went off the forum, only for me to come back and see some people have been helped. Am seriously crying my eyes out. It's unfair ooo
That's part of the benefit of being regular here

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by speaktony: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello,

Is there anyone here currently applying for masters at the University of Central Missouri, or already there. My process is ongoing, just need people I can communicate with as regards the school. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Auspicious2018: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Samie1das:
Do it for free for two people then get 100 people to pay money and then run away? Everyone had better shine their eyes properly. This is a faceless forum and you must be very very careful with giveaways that have no basis.

Problem with Nigerians. I'm not saying he's genuine BUT is it wrong to help? Funny you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
vivyval:
Once again, thank you to all my bosses; bigfrancis, justwise, deetus, lagosismyhome, etc. for giving selflessly to this group since I joined in 2016, May the good Lord continue to increase you guys on every side.
Peace and blessings!

I have about half the fee. But currently not up to the amount. My hands are up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone, please i need your help on this...
I have applied for USA f1 visa 2ce and i was rejected the two times.... i want to ask if the VO always check previous record as i wish to change the occupation i filled earlier.... thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ridsan4real(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
lincoffm:
Following the recent demand of toefl and GRE here. I wasn't aware there are lot of people wanting to write those examination. The demand is very high with massive mssgs in my inbox. This is what I can do. I can render assistant by given 10 PEOPLE 50% discount off the amount of toefl I think with that things should work out better! Contact my signature if interested !

God bless!
Hello folks
Kindly help me appreciate this benevolent dude for his kind gesture. I've just been registered for GRE through his 50% discount.
May God enrich ur pocket and protect u.
I'm grateful!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by louisky2001: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
This is my first time to post in nairaland, but I have been reading people's comments

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by louisky2001: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have been denied twice on visitation, but I am applying for student visa this time around, what and what do I need to avoid? In other not to be refused.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
HomeTutor1:
Hello sir, Please kindly help a confused fellow. I am about applying for my MSC in US. I am a graduate of Physics Education but without GRE and TOEFL, Is there any school that can admit me for M.Ed in Science Education or MSC in Physics for 2018 fall? God just brought a sponsor to assist with my schooling abroad. Thanks a lot for your assistance sir.

I'm more sure of Msc in Physics. Check out Texas A & M University Commerce and University of Texas El Paso. I think GRE isn't required, double check I'm not sure. But they have quite many scholarships/GAs to give to their msc students in Physics. However, if you do get admission without GRE I strongly recommend that you take the exam for interview purposes just so that you have something to present to the VO when asked. Like I always tell people, 50% is getting your admission, 50% is getting your visa. GRE now can be registered for only N45k. N45k is cheaper than N64k for a second visa interview following an initial denial over something like not taking the GRE. Also check out Bowling Green State University. GRE is required for admission, I think, but they offer plenty GAs.

Goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
louisky2001:
I have been denied twice on visitation, but I am applying for student visa this time around, what and what do I need to avoid? In other not to be refused.

Consistency in your details filled in your previous B1/B2 DS160s and your current F1 DS160. For example, if you filled in that you were married during your previous 2 visits to the embassy, keep it that way for your next visit. Maintain consistency because the visa officers have access to all your previous DS160s and the information filled therein. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
omisakin1313:
I have applied for USA f1 visa 2ce and i was rejected the two times.... i want to ask if the VO always check previous record as i wish to change the occupation i filled earlier.... thank you.

Yes they do have access to your previous DS160s and inconsistency or changing occupation could lead to a denial. They are looking out for consistency.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ODAVI(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=blessurance post=65801336]

Please I am interested, in TOELF/IELTs assistance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
joystick007:

**Oya, off to Abe Igi Anu make I go drink paraga for Ìyá kazeem side to celebrate first**

Yeah, I'm very aware of the funding part and I'm prepared. Nah Visa level remain now and I'm not the most optimistic as GRE wasn't required at all for admission.

Lol. I know how happy you'd be. Are you planning on using Prodigy international student loan?

I strongly recommend that you take the GRE for interview purposes to be able to present something when asked by the VO. GRE can be registered now for N45k only. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ODAVI(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please help me with TOEF/IELTS.. i have done my GRE only to be told by my one of the schools i applied to that i need proof of English.. Others used my letter of English proficiency given by my school unilorin.

Please email me on oyewumi69@gmail.com. Please help me get this to the good Samaritan. I look forward to paying back to after my success.
battoyyeb:

He is just trying to help.
Actually he did the TOEFL registration for me free of charge without collecting anything.

He just want to help 10 more people with the registration that is why he wants to do it for 50%
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
omisakin1313:
All your records including what is in your DS-160 and what you say at the interview are permanently recorded forever, they are never deleted and are completed exposed to the VO during subsequent interviews.Think of what i just said before making a decision....hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello @Walspring, I'm still waiting for your response to my e-mail. I need the GRE Additional Score Report and payment has been made. Kindly process ASAP! This is urgent. Thank you.

Nwabu007:
Hello Oga @Walspring, Please I sent you a PM. It's urgent. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ODAVI(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello, please i have contacted you via related post.. Do let me know if am lucky to be consider.
orimahspence:

Interested sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by noblemann1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
ridsan4real:

Hello folks
Kindly help me appreciate this benevolent dude for his kind gesture. I've just been registered for GRE through his 50% discount.
May God enrich ur pocket and protect u.
I'm grateful!

Confirmed, among those that benefitted. God bless him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing fine? Classes and exams took me away from this great thread. I miss being here.

Those in school already should study hard. If there are just few A students in your class, you should be one of them.

On a normal day, B+ shouldn't be an option. You can do it.

Cheers!

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by paulbets: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Lol. I know how happy you'd be. Are you planning on using Prodigy international student loan?

I strongly recommend that you take the GRE for interview purposes to be able to present something when asked by the VO. GRE can be registered now for N45k only. Goodluck.
Brother please I need your assistance...
I pmed you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Samie1das:
See this one talking. Tutoring is not necessary to pass an exam. Okay enter your toilet and go and write it now. I was expecting you to call her a marketer too. But she is more vast than you so you take your seat humbly. Your way to grow is to attack aggresively anyone who talks about anything that doesn't favour you. I'm not like the other people you've been shutting down on this platform. I have your time.

Please educate that guy. He did the same to me. And I told him to go ahead and read about market share. No be like dat Dem dey start business...If he did his SWOT ANALYSIS well I'm sure he wouldn't be developing hypertension over B.Y. MAFIT...

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.