Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916535 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by damzy88: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
shayhune:

What do you want to know? Please don't send me a pm, I may not be able to respond in time. Kindly ask your questions here and I'll respond adequately.
Are there opportunities for funding for Masters in Business Analytics?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by shayhune: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
damzy88:
Are there opportunities for funding for Masters in Business Analytics?
The College of Business at BGSU (Masters in Business Analytics inclusive) is generally stingy with funding. They mostly give partial scholarships and GAs to international students (I'll call it crumbs because it's really small and can't offset your huge bills)

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by align360: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
lincoffm:
Wishing all TOEFL & GRE Applicant success in the forthcoming examination! Nothing But Joy!! Just give back time...

TOEFL & GRE ONLY! Discount still ON!

Note; Pls this is only for serious candidate willing to write any of the standardized tests. Email for serious deal ONLY !!

Regards,

On behalf of those you have brought smiles their face, God bless!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aitonline(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
NASU resume from their 3months old strike after a lot of damages to prospective students.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by chinemomah2020(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
vivyval:
Greetings from California!!
Once again, thank you to all my bosses; bigfrancis, justwise, deetus, lagosismyhome, etc. for giving selflessly to this group since I joined in 2016, May the good Lord continue to increase you guys on every side.
Peace and blessings!

Hello vivyval.. Please i sent you a pm but not for the GRE stuff, it's for something else. Please kindly revert. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
no one is talking about undergraduate admissions here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Jugularvein: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Please any idea on summer job in US. Kindly help a guy in need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 12:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Time2Smile:

I use boxypay.com and their rates of 354 or 355 is the most consistent I have found. There is no hassle and money get to Nigeria account within an hour. I can share my referral code with you.

I used boxypay to send money to myself when I went to Nigeria. It's so cool that I can send on any phone number and get the money instantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

ijeomaobi1
I got some discouraging response here but just took them as selfish and childish. I have been granted F1 student visa and I went with my daughter and she got F2.

In all love and sincerity, from the bottom of my heart, FÜCK YOU grin grin

....you guys are cracking me up here grin.... good to be back, at least once in awhile

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 1:06am On Mar 15, 2018
TrustGod2018:

hello everyone !please I need a contact of anyone that attends university of Texas at Tyler! Please it’s really an urgent matter ! I appreciate your assistance in advance

Why don't you contact the school directly..send them an email or call them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 1:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Owols:
Good day all, I am a graduate of Physiology(2006). I have worked in the bank for 9 years and would love to go back to school for medicine in the US. I however do not know how to go about it. Kindly guide me on what i need to do and advise on a few ok schools.
Thank you.

cc: Lagosismyhome,Twoods and everyone with an advice.

You have to get another BS in biological science in US. Do that first then you can start talking about studying medicine.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Samie1das:
I've been following this thread for a while and I went for my visa interview today. Was successful. Here is the interview transcript.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 15, 2018
grin
biikeys:

Why don't you contact the school directly..send them an email or call them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ijebuboy525: 2:28am On Mar 15, 2018
vivyval:
Greetings from California!!
In honor of my friend babsfad who just got approved today, I am willing to pay the full cost of GRE for one candidate here who needs it; pls if you can comfortably afford it , leave it for those who can’t.
It’s funny when I look at the happenings in Nigeria from here; it’s quite appalling! Am not discouraging anyone, and this is strictly my opinion but, I believe Nigeria is not for the youth, therefore run while you can. I was living above average in Lagos before I left, but guys, according to the Bible, there is the glory of the sun, and that of the stars and moon, and each one is different! I tell anyone that cares to listen, run, it’s not easy here, but , ‘easy ‘ is in levels. The God that did it for me, will do it for you all.. He is the same God!
For those yet to be approved, put every advice and info you get on this thread to work, do your homework, have faith in God; and you will scale through. Exactly two years ago, I was on the other side.. it’s a lot different now. I give God all the glory!!
Once again, thank you to all my bosses; bigfrancis, justwise, deetus, lagosismyhome, etc. for giving selflessly to this group since I joined in 2016, May the good Lord continue to increase you guys on every side.
Peace and blessings!
Hi, what city are you in Cali, I'm in Berkeley.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Dopekidd(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Please i need a response, i need a Nigeria high school transcript format from anyone who can help, it's urgent. My email is kareemlamar20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you for your response.
imperiouxx:

You have to get another BS in biological science in US. Do that first then you can start talking about studying medicine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Horllarz2017: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Dopekidd:
Please i need a response, i need a Nigeria high school transcript format from anyone who can help, it's urgent. My email is kareemlamar20@gmail.com

Dear brother, you can also send to me if you get , thanks

afeezaibrahim@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gudnews212: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello Gurus in the house, please can someone help me to convert GP of 4.2/5 to 4. The school I attend to apply is requesting for 3.4/4.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by paulbets: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
gudnews212:
Hello Gurus in the house, please can someone help me to convert GP of 4.2/5 to 4. The school I attend to apply is requesting for 3.4/4.
With WES evaluation, your GPA will come out to be nothing less than 3.51/4.00

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Amahjosh(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
hello gurus please i want to make several questions

1. Can i change the location of my GRE exam after it has been schedule because i think Owerri will be much more closer than Lagos during my exam date

2. How can prepare for the GRE exam for just 2 months because the ebooks given to me by B.Y mafit are so voluminous i dont know if i can cover them for that space of time. Is there better ways to use those materials to prepare for the exam and still get maximum result.

3. Which schools can i easily get tuition fee cut/waiver or partial scholarships as a Masters Engineering student (Telecommunication/Network Engineering)

Please gurus i need your inputs am just kicking starting the process and hoping to apply for spring 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hi Boss And Bosses on Nairaland.

I pray may God bless everyone of you assisting every each person on here and make God continue enlarge your coast with abundance... blessing...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whandeykoal(f): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello people, I want to pay to wes for my transcript evaluation, Please how can I go about it? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dopekidd:
Bro Don't try to make a transcript yourself in order not to cast yourself... Use those evaluating agences ...Check google for Naces And check ur school site to check which of the agencies ur school is pleased with. ..Pardon me if this explanation doesn't tally with what u needed the format for...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kylexy61(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just got admission offer from Purdue University. The wait is hard!!

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by damzy88: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
shayhune:

The College of Business at BGSU (Masters in Business Analytics inclusive) is generally stingy with funding. They mostly give partial scholarships and GAs to international students (I'll call it crumbs because it's really small and can't offset your huge bills)
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
kylexy61:
Just got admission offer from Purdue University. The wait is hard!!

With fundin??....got from washington state uni with no fundin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Dopekidd(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Adeish:
Bro Don't try to make a transcript yourself in order not to cast yourself... Use those evaluating agences ...Check google for Naces And check ur school site to check which of the agencies ur school is pleased with. ..Pardon me if this explanation doesn't tally with what u needed the format for...
Cast myself how? And the school I'm applying for doesn't even take WAEC result cos they don't understand the grading
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aitonline(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
whandeykoal:
Hello people, I want to pay to wes for my transcript evaluation, Please how can I go about it? Thanks

Go to Wes.org and register. Follow the instructions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=banji001 post=65860859]

Hi bro I sent you a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Adeish post=65862670] Bro Don't try to make a transcript yourself in order not to cast yourself... Use those evaluating agences ...

Can WES evaluate waec result ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ceejay55ceejay(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
i can assist with payments for admission application fees with good discounts. please only for those in Lagos so we can meet in person and i pay for you and you pay me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.