Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916969 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by emmaroland: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
lincoffm:
Wishing all TOEFL & GRE Applicant success in the forthcoming examination! Nothing But Joy!! Just give back time...

TOEFL & GRE ONLY! Discount still ON!

Note; Pls this is only for serious candidate willing to write any of the standardized tests. Email for serious deal ONLY !!

Regards,
Thank you so much bro, am so happy. May God continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by cosxzbay: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
gudnews212:
Hello friends.
In sequel to my post last week, where I ask the house to be help me in searching for three(3) Universities that are good in phd electrical engineering. I have tried to find the following schoolsad1) University of Texas- Austin.(2) University of Maryland (3) Tennessee Technological University (4) University of Michigan- Ann Arbor (5) Prince University (6) Purdue University - West Lafayette. please I need d house to help me reduce it to three(3) University. Thanks n GOD bless u all for your efforts in helping humanity.

1.Princeton University
2.University of Michigan- Ann Arbor
3.University of Texas- Austin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Omotolani09: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
lincoffm:
Wishing all TOEFL & GRE Applicant success in the forthcoming examination! Nothing But Joy!! Just give back time...

Note; Pls this is only for serious candidate willing to write any of the standardized tests. Email for serious deal ONLY !!

Regards,
Good morning sir, I'm just coming online now to realize I've missed a grt opportunity, can you still help me to subsidize my SAT sir, I'll be very grateful, I'm preparing to write it by May.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Abigalbee98(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
beezyblaze:

I'm sitting for toefl tho... When are you writing yours??
April 7
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Kyautaz: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
hey guys. I've been admitted to towson university and my uncle helped me get international student loan. what are my chances with that please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by YankeeJJC(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kyautaz:
hey guys. I've been admitted to towson university and my uncle helped me get international student loan. what are my chances with that please?
switched to F?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kylexy61(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
gudnews212:
Hello friends.
In sequel to my post last week, where I ask the house to be help me in searching for three(3) Universities that are good in phd electrical engineering. I have tried to find the following schoolsad1) University of Texas- Austin.(2) University of Maryland (3) Tennessee Technological University (4) University of Michigan- Ann Arbor (5) Prince University (6) Purdue University - West Lafayette. please I need d house to help me reduce it to three(3) University. Thanks n GOD bless u all for your efforts in helping humanity.

All the schs you have mentioned, apart from perhaps #3 are top schools. So you should be fine with any 3. You should consider factors like funding availability and research fit when making your choice. However, in addition to the above, please do well to apply to "lower ranked" schools. So called "lower ranked" because these admissions systems are unpredictable. For example, I got an admit to Purdue, and was rejected by Arizona State University.

So do well to spread your wings.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nestkojex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Coloniel5000:
please house I need to send my TOEFL result and I don't have a Visa card which happens to be the only payment medium. I need some one to help me process it either with naira (7500) or dollars ($20). I'll refund.
please I need this help urgently. pleasssssssss.
have you resolved it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sammybtc(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
lincoffm:

Regards,
I am grateful to you bro. God blessings always. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by PreshNeymar(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
[/b]Please, when are the available dates for an interview btwn Monday (19th of may) till the 20th of April
Please, i need response ASAP... thanks a bunch [b]

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by shayhune: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
smltemitope89:

Please what about faculty of Engineering Technology?

I really can't say much about the College of Engineering Technology but generally, STEM programs are well funded than non-STEM programs but it's always competitive because of these Indians and co. with terrific grades.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Kyautaz:
Prove you're real...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mzrollingstones: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Gospelozy:
Please reply your Sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mzrollingstones: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Gd day FAM..please I am new here, my f1 visa was delayed in December 2017,school resumes in may 2018,can I change my sponsor to My Uncle with a robust bank statement before next interview,I already submitted my Ds 160 and booked appointment for April 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 4:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Kendrix69:
hi, i am currently completing hnd which i will finish this year....want to go for my masters when do u guys advice i should write my gre and toefl exams to meet fall 2019 ?
since some schools have deadlines around December, It would be to your advantage if you have already sorted out the exams by July/August....hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 4:18am On Mar 18, 2018
mzrollingstones:
Gd day FAM..please I am new here, my f1 visa was delayed in December 2017,school resumes in may 2018,can I change my sponsor to My Uncle with a robust bank statement before next interview,I already submitted my Ds 160 and booked appointment for April 2018
You better prepare an explanation on why your uncle has suddenly decided to spend millions of naira on you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 4:45am On Mar 18, 2018
mzrollingstones:

Yes you can always change sponsors just once your new sponsor has something tangible doing capable of sponsoring you abroad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 4:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Kendrix69:
hi, i am currently completing hnd which i will finish this year....want to go for my masters when do u guys advice i should write my gre and toefl exams to meet fall 2019 ?

In addition to what goodemma20 said, I hope you are aware that most schools here do not admit for msc direct with OND + HND and that you would have to do WES evaluation to combine and convert your OND (2 years) + HND (2 years) into a 4-year US Bsc equivalent and apply with it instead?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2018
lincoffm:

Regards,

please check your email
thanks for your kind heart.

waiting for your responds
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by PenAStory02: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Hello guys, been following the thread for a while now but I've not had any reason to contribute or make inquiry until now that I I'll be commencing my application and taking standardized tests soon.
My question goes this:
- If a graduate applicant has got a course deficiency and is expected to spend two years for A Masters program instead of one because he'd studied a different course at the Undergraduate level, is such applicant still qualified to get assistantship of any nature ? Or GA, RA and all that are exclusive to direct Masters students alone?

- When do one get to find out if the School/Dept is willing to give one asassistanship ? Is when one must have gotten Admission first or you can get to find out from program cordinators prior to one's application?

I'll implore the experienced folks here to help answer my enquiries as to help me forge ahead . Thanks. Rothmaspop lagosismyhome femi312 Twoods lincoffm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Ibrahimovik10:
hello everyone please am new and i want to process admission for my sister in the United state.i asked my uncle to tell me list of college close to his place and he has given me but i dont know how to go about it, because one of my uncle who has study abroad before ask me not to go to any agent that he did his online but he his the un-useful type who doesn't help. please i need some advice, i haven't done anything of this before.she has her O'level degree

Have you started surfing the schools to get the good ones out of it? If yes good
-Get her an international passport.
-Register her for SAT and TOEFL as required by the school.
-Apply to the school before the deadline.

Let's see what goes from there

You can chat me up if you need more details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2018
lincoffm:

Regards,

please check your emailthanks for your kind heart.
waiting for your responds
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
sammybtc:

I am grateful to you bro. God blessings always. Thank you

Hello, i am interested in the GRE, i don't have your email. can you please write me at deboadekoya@rocketmail.com or forward yours please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gudnews212: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2018
thanks my friend
cosxzbay:

1.Princeton University
2.University of Michigan- Ann Arbor
3.University of Texas- Austin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2018
lincoffm:

Regards,

Bro I just reply your email
hope to hear from you soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by udeyokay: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Please which way is the easiest way of paying school fees from Nigeria...Thanks gurus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
My school(udel MBA) has asked me to provide statement of account so as to give me the i-20 form. How exactly does it work? I mean how long does the money last in the account? does it culminate to the statement of account provided to the visa guys or is that one done differently? If done differently, also how long does it last before they confirm so I can use the money?
I await ur replies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rowlexy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello house, i wish to apply for M.sc Food & nutrition Jan 2019 or Sept 2019. My CGPA is 3.08 ( Biochemistry 2014) and my GRE score is 296 ( I wrote my GRE Jan 2017). I need three schools where my CGPA would fit in. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rowlexy:
Hello house, i wish to apply for M.sc Food & nutrition Jan 2019 or Sept 2019. My CGPA is 3.08 ( Biochemistry 2014) and my GRE score is 296 ( I wrote my GRE Jan 2017). I need three schools where my CGPA would fit in. Thanks
3.08 on a scale of what? If its 5, you might need to rewrite GRE to improve your profile. I know this is not my business but what will Msc food and nutrition do for you? You plan to go back to Nigeria after graduation? Is this a STEM course? You might want to consider doing a course that is in STEM

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rowlexy:
3.08 will fit in from midtier (midranked) schools to low Ranked schools. Your options are good. Just do some bing or google search. Just don't look at top schools like Harvard or Princeton. USA has pretty many schools. And the rankings "sometimes" is just politics in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
hankMacoy:
My school(udel MBA) has asked me to provide statement of account so as to give me the i-20 form. How exactly does it work? I mean how long does the money last in the account? does it culminate to the statement of account provided to the visa guys or is that one done differently? If done differently, also how long does it last before they confirm so I can use the money?
I await ur replies.
Hello house, I still need and answer to the above. thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rowlexy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
femi312:
3.08 on a scale of what? If its 5, you might need to rewrite GRE to improve your profile. I know this is not my business but what will Msc food and nutrition do for you? You plan to go back to Nigeria after graduation? Is this a STEM course? You might want to consider doing a course that is in STEM
Yes, It's 3.08 on a scale of 5, food science and nutrition is a STEM course. I currently work as a quality control personnel in a food and beverages firm. So i intend to boost my educational profile. Coming back to Nigeria after graduation?? It depends on the offer i get after my studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.