Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916210 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Macaulay10(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
dannie007:

Use Nipost go to arrival Hall ask for post office there. Use regular mail but if you can afford registered mail do it. 5-7 days to deliever.
you didn't answer my questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nempi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please is anything wrong in admitting that one applied to just one institution for admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Macaulay10:
Bros, if I am to use DHL to send transcripts to 3 different schools at the same time, will DHL charge 19.5k each on the three transcripts or the 19.5k covers the 3 transcripts

DHL will charge you 3 times 19.5 , a total of 58.5k.......it the same way if you go buy 3 bags of rice in the market . you be charged 3 times
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by AusterHeights: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
h

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mcafeez: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nempi:
Please is anything wrong in admitting that one applied to just one institution for admission?

Sign of lazy student.......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Macaulay10(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
LagosismyHome:

DHL will charge you 3 times 19.5 , a total of 58.5k.......it the same way if you go buy 3 bags of rice in the market . you be charged 3 times
shocked shocked Thank you

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ODAVI(m): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Cleveland state university
Wright State University

please
folmus:

What school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2018
ODAVI:
Cleveland state university
Wright State University

please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dannie007(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2018
ODAVI:
HELLO HOUSE, PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT. I have tried all my naira card is not going.
Please advised, i have the naira value. 40 dollar.
Please people

I can help you pay I have paid for several guys on here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dannie007(m): 5:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Macaulay10:
you didn't answer my questions

They will charge you 3 times of it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jolowizzy11(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2018
twittycutey:

Good evening, got to know that you are going to Alliant university. Please can I send u a pm. Thanks
yes you can...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ybahrbz91: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Good morning house.
Interview coming up very soon, I would really appreciate if I can get a checklist of necessary documents to take along to the embassy. Also, where is the closest place to lodge penultimate night of the interview for lagos appointment.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jacksonyito: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Good morning people,

I need ur advice. I got an admission n scholarship of 18000, tuition n living expenses of 40000. My uncle is my sponsor (different surname). I'm considering applying for student loan with (prodigy/discover) to prove financial suffiencency.
Would really appreciate your comment as I do not know how us embassy works with different surname sponsor.
BTW,

I'm going for MSc in economics n my gmat score is 700.

I need your comment/help pls...gurus in the house.

Anyone??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by MyAmericandream(f): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Walspring:

Alright and let's give all the thanks to God
Hi walspring, I learnt one can only pay for WES with a GT B card? I ve been trying to use my diamond card but to no avail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2018
ybahrbz91:
Good morning house.
Interview coming up very soon, I would really appreciate if I can get a checklist of necessary documents to take along to the embassy. Also, where is the closest place to lodge penultimate night of the interview for lagos appointment.
Thank you.

Passport
SEVIS receipt
Admission letter
SOA aka bank statements
I20 form
School transcript if you have it
Test scores slip
BSc certificate Although optional
DS-160 confirmation,
appointment confirmation.
*2 photographs passport if needed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by laracreamz(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Please, who knows anything university of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ODAVI(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Okay how do we go about it. Please please i need trusted help.
Thank you.
dannie007:

I can help you pay I have paid for several guys on here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dannie007(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2018
ODAVI:
Thank you.

Same here. How many schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ybahrbz91: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Thanks soo much. GRACIAS
LagosismyHome:

Passport SEVIS receipt Admission letter SOA aka bank statements I20 form School transcript if you have it Test scores slip BSc certificate Although optional DS-160 confirmation, appointment confirmation. *2 photographs passport if needed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dannie007(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
ODAVI:
Thank you.

Wish you can chat me up via whatsapp. I will make the payment within 30 minutes to 1 hour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mayd16(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2018
hello guys,
please i am having a deep concern, my place of work is sponsoring my study in the USA, but i will be given a sponsor letter (or no object letter) not the company's account statement cus they cant give me that. please what should i do. my interview is soon please i need help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
whyqueu:

Send me PM .... I think I'm interested in your case !!

Why?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by scoreall: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Passport
SEVIS receipt
Admission letter
SOA aka bank statements
I20 form
School transcript if you have it
Test scores slip
BSc certificate Although optional
DS-160 confirmation,
appointment confirmation.
*2 photographs passport if needed
Gud pm. Plz where can I get vaccines for Chickenpox(varicella) & MMR in Lagos.

Also can I get d 2 dosage at once cos am required to take it 30days before entry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mayd16(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
scoreall:

Also can I get d 2 dosage at once cos am required to take it 30days before entry

Go to pediatric partners hospital no 314a Akin Ogunlewe Street off ligali road VI, lagos.

Or call 08160157061

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by AfonjaBoston: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
AusterHeights:
Hello guys,

what are your plans after graduation?
I plan to come back to Nigeria
I intend to come back home to continue working in Nigeria.

I will take up responsibilities related to Bleep risk within my company or take up a position with any of the companies that I admire because I’ve been able to build broad relationships with partners.

VO: Can you swear with Ogun, amadioha and ayilala that you will come back?

You: Rolls eyes hmmmm am a born again Christian of 25 years we don't swear and cool down F1 visa never reach that side.

VO: sighs guy man you never ready oya chop blue paper and go Uni lag.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teeboy22(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Today no be am for Lagos embassy....just as if na only blue paper embassy get I no just understand

That old white man for cubicle 1 no get joy at all Charley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jelmusboy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
I got PhD admission at Morgan State University but the school has not offered me funding. How do I present my case at the embassy cos I planned getting a sponsor for the first year and I will be eligible for funding after then?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
scoreall:

It best to do vaccines after you get the visa and if you have your visa ... where is your transcript

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mzomaks: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
pls I am trying fill my DS-160 form and I keep getting " Street Address (Line 1) - leading spaces found in your entry" as an error and it wouldnt let me move to next page.

Kindly assist.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dannie007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
ODAVI:
Thank you.

Check my profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by scoreall: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
LagosismyHome:

It best to do vaccines after you get the visa and if you have your visa ... where is your transcript

My transcript is in part 12 of ds thread oh 16. Got my visa last fall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.