Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (913923 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Philadelphia: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2018
biikeys:

Why are you going there to waste your money on an English course when you could have spent a tiny fraction on TOEFL....
p

There should have been a "congratulations" first before the query.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by KelechiNwachukw: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
So nobody wants to tell me congrtas lol its all good anyway who is taking a flight to new York on Monday ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kolly4gunn: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Pls guys i need a university in usa that accept hnd to study masters
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Joan011: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2018
chinemomah2020:
Hello house, Please am in need of SAT materials, Anyone who has should please help out. my email address is:- chinemomah@gmail.com

Cc: Bigfrancis
Cc: Femi312
Cc: Folmus
Cc: All the gurus
Cc: Anyone

Thanks.
PM me if u are still interested in it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olasunkey: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2018
KelechiNwachukw:
So nobody wants to tell me congrtas lol its all good anyway who is taking a flight to new York on Monday ?
bro which airline are you taking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gbaby4live: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2018
@Lagosismyhome, please reply my PM.

It's urgent.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
toluene1234:
Hello all,

Please kindly help me with a current GRE materials I can use for preparation towards April wen I will right d exam for fall Admission.
I will also appreciate sample test questions if there's any.

Thanks

I want to believe you are referring to FALL 2019 as most schools deadlines are Dec 2017 or late Jan 2018. If you still need materials PM me.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kenneth4000: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Good morning house,which school in usa that accept 3.00 gpa for bsc degree in chemical Engr to master in chemistry or etc .i need ur help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
chinemomah2020:
Hello house, Please am in need of SAT materials, Anyone who has should please help out. my email address is:- chinemomah@gmail.com

Cc: Bigfrancis
Cc: Femi312
Cc: Folmus
Cc: All the gurus
Cc: Anyone

Thanks.

There are downloadable practice tests and answers here https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/practice/full-length-practice-tests#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
kenneth4000:
Good morning house,which school in usa that accept 3.00 gpa for bsc degree in chemical Engr to master in chemistry or etc .i need ur help

Have you tried google? If yes, you may need to ask the right questions. wink wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pearl93(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
I used a U.S account. my uncle and it was approved

[Qquote author=sunshineluv5 post=63912031]please someone should reply new......Mr femi, Mr twoods etc[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pearl93(f): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello everyone. I got some Money in my account which I added to my statement.

Visa approved today 5th.

7.30am.

Very cute guy��. I wanted the V.O in window 4. Another cute one ���. Don't mind me. I can't resist cute white guys �.

Here is my transcript.

V.O good morning

Me: morning.

V.O: pass your passport and I20 please.

V.O: I see you are going for a masters

Me: yes I am.

V.O: what would this course do for You?

Me: it would give me an opportunity to identify solutions hidden in big data and use these findings in dealing with real life challenges in organisations.

V.O: why Texas?

Me: the school offered me an elective in cyber security which other schools didn t offer.

V.O: have you ever travelled before?

Me: Yes. I had my first degree in the U.K. I have also been to Germany, Madrid and the U.S when I was younger.

V.O: who is your sponsor?

Me: I am sponsoring myself with 13k dollars and my uncle is taking care of the rest.

V.O: can I see your statement of accounts.

I pass it across to him.

V.O where does your uncle works?

Me: blablablabalbal.

V.O: I would be approving your visa........

Me:yaaay thank you ��

He laughs and gives me the white paper and my 120.

V.O: Have a nice trip.

Me: have a nice day. Then I winked at him and he laughs again �

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kenneth4000: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello house,I want to apply for msc in chemistry or another course for msc but my Cgp is 3.00 for chemical Engr degree.any school dat accept dat cgp in usa university.i need ur update want to apply for fall session
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pearl93(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
One thing i have to say is your looks matter a looot. These people have to interview a lot of people every day. They dont have time for story. One look at You, And they already know if you are real or fake.

Then your spoken English as well.

One guy was shouting at a V.O today. Saying something about coming back home to make Maggie... lol. It was so funny.

Another guy was asked what he would do after his degree and he said he wants to come home. Come home and do what? He couldn't answer.

In the 1 hour I stood there, it was easy for me to predict those who would be approved and those who would be denied.

And all my guesses turned out right. It's not about prayers.
You don't need to wear a suit. You can look very good in a shirt and trousers.

Your look is the first good thing. Your spoken English is next. I heard some people speak and I told myself if I were the V.O, I won't approve these ones.

Speak clearly, distinctly and like a graduate.

Don't dress up in bend down select clothes and think one V.O won't notice how cheap you look.

Wear a nice shirt or gown, put on very light make up and put a glasses on your face to give you a more serious appearance .

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by toluene1234: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
TWoods:

You do have a long way to go. undecided
LOL �. Don't mind me. I understood what you meant.i just saw the errors now. However, if you have the current materials, I will appreciate bro. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ViktorMartins(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:
One thing i have to say is your looks matter a looot. These people have to interview a lot of people every day. They dont have time for story. One look at You, And they already know if you are real or fake.

One guy was shouting at a V.O today. Saying something about coming back home to make Maggie... lol. It was so funny.

Another guy was asked what he would do after his degree and he said he wants to come home. Come home and do what? He couldn't answer.

In the 1 hour I stood there, it was easy for me to predict those who would be approved and those who would be denied.

And all my guesses turned out right. It's not about prayers. The people I was with prayed. I am an atheist. I dont believe in prayers, god or luck. Just hard work and dedication.

Your look is the first good thing. Your spoken English is next. I heard some people speak and I told myself if I were the V.O, I won't approve these ones.

Don't dress up in bend down select clothes and think one V.O won't notice how cheap you look.

Wear a nice shirt or gown, put on very light make up and put a glasses on your face to give you a more serious appearance .

Luck or prayer don't do shit. Everyone I went in with prayed except me. None of them got it

LOL. When you travelling? Have you thought of what to do next if your bf breaks up with you during the course of your studies?

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by toluene1234: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

I want to believe you are referring to FALL 2019 as most schools deadlines are Dec 2017 or late Jan 2018. If you still need materials PM me.
I meant fall 2018. The latest deadline for one of my target schools deadline is May 1,2018.

I have pm you bro for the materials. I appreciate. God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
femi312:
Most US schools if not all don't offer post graduate diploma. This is only common in Canada, you might want to tell this your 'friend' who seem dear to you, to check Canada out. However, your dear 'friend' has a 60% chance of getting admitted for a masters degree, two of my friends finished with 3rd class back in Nigeria; one has finished his masters degree in Pet Engineering and started working in the US while one just got a conditional offer for masters. In summary, there is no hard rule to this, with proper research and good shortlisting of school, this your dear 'friend' will/might get conditional admission but funding might be a problem if this dear 'friend' cant afford the tuition.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
KelechiNwachukw:
I always wanted to say this on this trend
VISA APPROVED TO TODAY grin grin grin grin grin my interview was booked on the 10th and school begins on the 8th but i was fourtunate enough to get a date on the 4th of jan , i got this date on the 2nd of jan so i had just a day to prepare but thankfully i have been an active follower on this trend so i already knew what to say and what not to say.

VO;hi
me;me

VO; where are you going to
me; st cloud state university for an undergradute program in information science

VO; why st cloud
me; Well st cloud trains its students with the latest techonlogy in computer programing and also mix computer information with business operation. st cloud state also gave me a $8,000 scholarship making there tution way below my budget so obviously i went with st cloud state

VO; what do you mean by latest techonolgy
me;st cloud teaches with devices such as muti core computers and Opac 12 ( not sure if that what its actually called) grin grin

VO; when did finish high school
me; i finish at blah blah on 2015 then did a year foundation in toronto

VO; what do you plan to do after your degree
me; well there is a rapid growing job market for programmers and software developers and i would love to be part of that market i believe with the low cost of living and the way america certificates are highly seen i would be able to live a very comfortable life in nigeria after my studies

VO; who is your spouser
me; my dad he is the blah blah blah

VO; okay you have to the 8th of jan to get to school anytime later than that would be a problem and your bank statement would be kept with if it turns out to be a fraud you would be banned from entering the US
Me; yes i fully understand thank you ( i just gave her my passport and ran out before she changes her mind lol)

congrat dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigwizzy001(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

I'm also interested in the GRE materials. please help me send to my email stevewonder1012@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:

And all my guesses turned out right. It's not about prayers. The people I was with prayed. I am an atheist. I dont believe in prayers, god or luck. Just hard work and dedication.

Your look is the first good thing. Your spoken English is next. I heard some people speak and i told myself if I were the V.O, I won't approve these ones.

Luck or prayer don't do shit. Everyone I went in with prayed except me. None of them got it

Na wa... you went for interview just this one time and came out an expert in what works or doesnt with all these bold ... ok ooo undecided

Congrats anyway ... I guess my usual prayer here doesnt apply . MAY God bless your new journey

14 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temmitats(f): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Na wa... you went for interview just this one time and came out an expert in what works or doesnt with all these bold ... ok ooo undecided

Congrats anyway ... I guess my usual prayer here doesnt apply . MAY God bless your new journey
grin Lmao, it is well.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ElDeeVee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:
Hello everyone. I got some Money in my account which I added to my boyfriend's statement.

Visa approved today 5th.

7.30am.

V.O in window 3. Very cute guy��. I wanted the V.O in window 4. Another cute one ���. Don't mind me. I can't resist cute white guys �.

Here is my transcript.

V.O good morning

Me: morning.

V.O: pass your passport and I20 please.

V.O: I see you are going for a masters in business analytics.

Me: yes I am.

V.O: what would this course do for You?

Me: it would give me an opportunity to identify solutions hidden in big data and use these findings in dealing with real life challenges in organisations.

V.O: why Texas?

Me: the school offered me an elective in cyber security which other schools didn t offer.

V.O: have you ever travelled before?

Me: Yes. I had my first degree in the U.K. I have also been to Germany, Madrid and the U.S when I was younger.

V.O: who is your sponsor?

Me: I am sponsoring myself with 13k dollars and my uncle is taking care of the rest.

V.O: can I see your statement of accounts.

I pass it across to him.

V.O where does your uncle works?

Me: blablablabalbal.

V.O: I would be approving your visa........

Me:yaaay thank you ��

He laughs and gives me the white paper and my 120.

V.O: Have a nice trip.

Me: have a nice day. Then I winked at him and he laughs again �

Nice! Try hustle for some form of funding when you get in. Have a good one in Texas.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
toluene1234:

I meant fall 2018. The latest deadline for one of my target schools deadline is May 1,2018.

I have pm you bro for the materials. I appreciate. God bless

I cant find any message from you. You can try again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
bigwizzy001:

I'm also interested in the GRE materials. please help me send to my email stevewonder1012@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
sunshineluv5:
gurus please I need your take on this my uncle is my sponsor but He's based in newyork therefore he runs a US account.....hmmm won't the vo see this as having a strong ties in the us, thus making the vo conclude that I won't return after my studies? should I get worried or there's nothing to worry about? guguru sorry gurus lolzz what's your take on this?
your uncle being in the US does not affect you at all since he can't petition for permanent residency for you. You have no problem in this regard.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:
I used a U.S accounts. My boyfriend's own. Told them he was my uncle and it was approved

[Qquote author=sunshineluv5 post=63912031]please someone should reply new......Mr femi, Mr twoods etc
tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
goodemma20:
your uncle being in the US does not affect you at all since he can't petition for permanent residency for you. You have no problem in this regard.
tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:

I have had to drum this over the years and more especially to rich kids like you, The consular officers at Walter carrington are not looking at your dressing, a whole lot of them get passed around from countries to countries, they have seen the good bad and ugly when it comes to human apparel, so they are not you and other condescending Nigerians cheesy who are going to look down on a man just because he has decided no to "dress well" according to your standards.

At this point, you remind me of Milo Yiannopoulous, who thinks because he has a British accent and says stupid things, then he is smarter than "Liberals" cheesy grin. The Visa officers have pretty much made most of their decision, by the time they run through your DS-160, and insofar you can communicate in basic English, they have no problem with you. English is not the native language of Nigerians, and for most Nigerians it has had to become a second Language due to circumstances in a third world country situation that we live in. The sensible, and not condescending folks like you, at Walter carrington know this, and hence it is always reiterated that your only reason for coming is to ascertain the validity of your claims and not to "size you up"

I'm irreligious myself (and consider some atheists asshøles anyway), and if a person gains psychological confidence by praying, then how is it anybody's business, the very idea by some atheist that they need to be killjoys ,and like the Grinch who stole Christmas, and shoot down religious folks is just plain st*pid. If a kid believing in Santa makes him happy, then leave him alone, he poses no harm to the state. So also, if your a VI's applicant wants to pray, let him find emotional comfort in doing so, Çest Fini. grin grin grin

and that is why your spoilt and condescending bratty self isn't a Visa officer. Honestly, are clothes the only things that give your life meaning grin grin grin. The great folks at Walter carrington are not looking for well dressed folks to approve, and quite frankly it's because well dressed folks have constantly tried to con the US embassy, that's why we have to go and stand for interviews there. I'll stress this again, The consular officers do not give s damn about your dressing; if you have filled your DS-160 and have proven yourself to be a genuine Student, that you don't have to wear givenchy shirt for nothing biko grin grin grin
Speak clearly, distinctly and like a graduate

I wonder what you'll have to say about my wonderful Indian friends who decide to have their interviews in English grin grin, na Im be say you for deport all of them join

At this point, you have proven yourself to be a Vain condescending woman, your life revolves around clothes and class, Poor brilliant folks looking to make a difference and move up the socio economic class, do not deserve any chance by the like of you . SHAME !!!! SHAME!!!. FOR SHAME!!!. Fortunately, the embassy isn't filled with punks like you, they understand and see a life a whole lot differently, and only want to determine the validity of your claims to a US Visa. Once again SHAME ON YOU!!! cheesy cheesy
And some people who prayed after you certainly got, as I know for a fact that you were definitely not the only person granted a visa.
THE ONLY LESSON FROM YOUR POST IS THAT YOU'RE A VAIN, CONDESCENDING AND EUGENIC INDIVIDUAL, WHO PURPOSELY LIED TO OBTAIN VISA AND IS CLAIMING HIGH MORAL GROUNDING AGAINST OTHER RELIGIOUS FOLKS. YOUR MILITANT ATHEISM IS CONDESCENDING AND SILLY cheesy , YOU SHOULD FILL YOUR LIFE WITH MORE PURPOSE OTHER THAN YOUR NAUSEATING BRITISH ACCENT AND CLOTHING grin grin
CC - abujaniv lagosNIV visaofficer justwise- PEOPLE HAVE BEGUN CLAIMING BOYFRIENDS AS UNCLES TO OBTAIN VISAS BY FRAUDENT MEANS ; AUTOMATIC ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING SHOULD BE APPLIED FOR ALL WHO PRESENT ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME THAN THEIRS.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by toluene1234: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

I cant find any message from you. You can try again.
Okay boss.

You can send it to my mail now.
tolu.toluene.1234@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I have had to drum this over the years and more especially to rich overbearing kids like you, The co sular officers at Walter carrington are not looking at your dressing, a whole lot of them get passed around from countries to countries, they have seen the good bad and ugly when it comes to human apparel, so they are not you and other condescending Nigerians cheesy who are going to look down on a man just because he has decided no to "dress well" according to your standards.

At this point, you remind me of Milo Yiannopoulous, who thinks because he has a British accent and says stupid things, then he is smarter than "Liberals" cheesy grin. The Visa officers have pretty much made most of their decision, by the time they run through your DS-160, and insofar you can communicate in basic English, they have no problem with you. English is not the native language of Nigerians, and for most Nigerians it has had to become a second Language due to circumstances in a third world country situation that we live in. The sensible, and not condescending folks like you, at Walter carrington know this, and hence it is always reiterated that your only reason for coming is to ascertain the validity of your claims and not to "size you up"

I'm irreligious myself (and consider some atheists asshøles anyway), and if a person gains psychological confidence by praying, then how is it anybody's business, the very idea by some atheist that they need to be killjoys ,and like the Grinch who stole Christmas, and shoot down religious folks is just plain st*pid. If a kid believing in Santa makes him happy, then leave him alone, he poses no harm to the state. So also, if your a VI's applicant wants to pray, let him find emotional comfort in doing so, Çest Fini. grin grin grin

and that is why your spoilt and condescending bratty self isn't a Visa officer. Honestly, are clothes the only things that give your life meaning grin grin grin. The great folks at Walter carrington are not looking for well dressed folks to approve, and quite frankly it's because well dressed folks have constantly tried to con the US embassy, that's why we have to go and stand for interviews there. I'll stress this again, The consular officers do not give s damn about your dressing; if you have filled your DS-160 and have proven yourself to be a genuine Student, that you don't have to wear givenchy shirt for nothing biko grin grin grin

I wonder what you'll have to say about my wonderful Indian friends who decide to have their interviews in English grin grin, na Im be say you for deport all of them join

At this point, you have proven yourself to be a Vain condescending woman, your life revolves around clothes and class, Poor brilliant folks looking to make a difference and move up the socio economic class, do not deserve any chance by the like of you . SHAME !!!! SHAME!!!. FOR SHAME!!!. Fortunately, the embassy isn't filled with punks like you, they understand and see a life a whole lot differently, and only want to determine the validity of your claims to a US Visa. Once again SHAME ON YOU!!! cheesy cheesy
And some people who prayed after you certainly got, as I know for a fact that you were definitely no the only person granted a visa.
THE ONLY LESSON FROM YOUR POST IS THAT YOU'RE A VAIN, CONDESCENDING AND EUGENIC INDIVIDUAL, WHO PURPOSELY LIED TO OBTAIN VISA AND IS CLAIMING HIGH MORAL GROUNDING AGAINST OTHER RELIGIOUS FOLKS. YOUR MILITANT ATHEISM IS CONDESCENDING AND SILLY cheesy , YOU SHOULD FILL YOUR LIFE WITH MORE PURPOSE OTHER THAN YOUR NAUSEATING BRITISH ACCENT AND CLOTHING grin grin
CC - abujaniv lagosNIV visaofficer justwise- PEOPLE HAVE BEGUN CLAIMING BOYFRIENDS AS UNCLES TO OBTAIN VISAS BY FRAUDENT MEANS ; AUTOMATIC ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING SHOULD BE APPLIED FOR ALL WHO PRESENT ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME THAN THEIRS.

Thanks for your analyses jare. Baba Twood has told her already. That lies will still hunt her. How you go mary your uncle? wink wink

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.