Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916476 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 30watts: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello

Are you attending Texas A & M Commerce ? or Which school in Texas did you get the admission to Study Business Analytics with a Minor in Cyber Security.

I just began the process for applications and looking at affordable schools with reputable programs...

Any suggestions?

Thanks.....

Pearl93:
Hello everyone. I got some Money in my account which I added to my statement.

Visa approved today 5th.

7.30am.

V.O in window 3. Very cute guy��. I wanted the V.O in window 4. Another cute one ���. Don't mind me. I can't resist cute white guys �.

Here is my transcript.

V.O good morning

Me: morning.

V.O: pass your passport and I20 please.

V.O: I see you are going for a masters

Me: yes I am.

V.O: what would this course do for You?

Me: it would give me an opportunity to identify solutions hidden in big data and use these findings in dealing with real life challenges in organisations.

V.O: why Texas?

Me: the school offered me an elective in cyber security which other schools didn t offer.

V.O: have you ever travelled before?

Me: Yes. I had my first degree in the U.K. I have also been to Germany, Madrid and the U.S when I was younger.

V.O: who is your sponsor?

Me: I am sponsoring myself with 13k dollars and my uncle is taking care of the rest.

V.O: can I see your statement of accounts.

I pass it across to him.

V.O where does your uncle works?

Me: blablablabalbal.

V.O: I would be approving your visa........

Me:yaaay thank you ��

He laughs and gives me the white paper and my 120.

V.O: Have a nice trip.

Me: have a nice day. Then I winked at him and he laughs again �

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gbollytee(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please how do I get a cheap health insurance? The one recommended by my school is over $1500. Anyone with suggestions?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aeesha2: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello guys ,
Please I need a sample of Letter of
statement of purpose.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aeesha2: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
someone should help with a sample STATEMENT OF PURPOSE LETTER.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
NefT:

Lol! And who told you she would marry the guy? I only pity the poor guy...that bae knows what she wants.
exactly my thoughts.... the hustle is real Mhen

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
gbollytee:
Please how do I get a cheap health insurance? The one recommended by my school is over $1500. Anyone with suggestions?

Was about to type something...but i am not a fan of those who ask questions , learn here but don't give back

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
we Nigerians we most always show ourselves been following some Indians group on Facebook and can see how committed they are but we Nigerians our ITK too much.... some things I have observed of late why do majority of our brothers and sisters in Yankee tend to be too proud and arrogant? I have also been noticing such here.... may God bless us all and let us learn to be our brothers keeper

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
gbollytee:
Where is your Visa Transcript? The least you can do is to give back. If everybody is always coming here only when they need help, wont this thread be dead by now?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Was about to type something...but i am not a fan of those who ask questions , learn here but don't give back
grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
jamoyakz:
we Nigerians we most always show ourselves been following some Indians group on Facebook and can see how committed they are but we Nigerians our ITK too much.... some things I have observed of late why do majority of our brothers and sisters in Yankee tend to be too proud and arrogant? I have also been noticing such here.... may God bless us all and let us learn to be our brothers keeper

I can almost say for certain, that if YOU were in the US, you won’t even grace this thread with your presence. How many people have posted here enthusiastically, only to disappear after posting their visa approval? Say what you want about “pride”, you are only here to “take” rather than to give. So why should anyone kowtow to your every whim?

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
gbollytee:

Be careful with “cheap” insurance that covers nothing. Should you ever get sick, you’d wish you paid for that “expensive” coverage. There is a reason your school is recommending that particular coverage to you.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Happy new year to you all..

Cheers! Cheers!! Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ttosyne:
@omoluabiguy
Walspring
Eze......
Have been trying to PM you guys but it wasn't going through please I need you help urgently .....

Check your email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
TWoods:

I can almost say for certain, that if YOU were in the US, you won’t even grace this thread with your presence. How many people have posted here enthusiastically, only to disappear after posting their visa approval? Say what you want about “pride”, you are only here to “take” rather than to give. So why should anyone kowtow to your every whim?
Oga Twoods happy new-year sir.... I agree with you but sometimes you guys over there should be more accommodating rather than casting aspersion
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yankee101:

Via London, Going to the US yes, coming from the US, no.
Air France through Charles De Gaulle, transit visa not required
Lufthansa through Frankfurt, not required

yes if its one stop no transits visa needed but if its two stop, it is needed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
jagaban17:
My emergency request was denied as i was told I needed evidence of payment of Sevis fee which I haven't paid. Please what more can be done ? Need help seriously.

Sorry,i thought you read the page before accepting it because it was listed on the page the requirement needed ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
aamstih:
@walspring, any toefl discount for the season?

Hoping for it to come if Jesus tarry in his coming and also for several weeks now i haven't hear from the guy but dunno why and he still have unfinished business. I hope the guy is fine and reading this as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
NefT:
@WalSpring and any good members of this forum, please any discount on TOEFL this season? The school I applied to UNH for Fall insisted I write TOEFL. I will appreciate any benevolent offers. May God bless all the kind hearted people that have been assisting selflessly on this forum.

None for now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ladson:
abeg is there not help this time around,concerning GRE and TOEFl registrations ?
Nigeria economy is good and some of us have to safe five months straight to get the money for the two exams.
abeg make una help ooo
Lagosismyhome
egbon afonjaboston
lagosniv
twoods
oga walspring I still dey wait oooo

If there is no money how will you get the mission done?

I advise you stop broadcasting yourself

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
jamoyakz:

Believe me. Only those wayward Nigerian girls that made it out of Nigeria overnight are arrogant. Those American born Nigerians and highly educated girls don't even flaunt it. I don't even look at their pathetic faces. Go ask why Nigerian guys after school don't date their pathetic a.sses. Very useless and lack manners.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
imperiouxx:

Believe me. Only those wayward Nigerian girls that finally made it to U.S overnight are arrogant. Those American born Nigerians and highly educated girls don't even flaunt it. I don't even look at their pathetic faces. Very useless!
egbon imperiouxx just stating from a lane man perspective... congratulations on your wedding sir.. seen some pics on your Facebook page and also using the #harshtag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
jamoyakz:
egbon imperiouxx just stating from a lane man perspective... congratulations on your wedding sir.. seen some pics on your Facebook page and also using the #harshtag.

Thank you for the wishes. I just hate waywardness, especially when it's coming from a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
imperiouxx:

Thank you for the wishes. I just hate waywardness, especially when it's coming from a nobody.
true always a pleasure reading your input on this thread y... God bless you and your family
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigwizzy001(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

Sent
thanks so plentiful folmus ... I'm grateful... God blessings won't depart you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ttosyne: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Thanks a lot Bros have replied you

Walspring:

Check your email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 30watts: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
I paid 45K for mine, writing tomorrow. Don’t know if this is a good offer as I was given the impression that it’s discounted.

NefT:
@WalSpring and any good members of this forum, please any discount on TOEFL this season? The school I applied to UNH for Fall insisted I write TOEFL. I will appreciate any benevolent offers. May God bless all the kind hearted people that have been assisting selflessly on this forum.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ehixestgratias: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
bushlance:

It's actually not difficult. You will see an available date before you can schedule. But if you have an already scheduled appointment you wouldn't have access to available dates. Send me a PM I'll guide you.

Thanks blushlance for the help of getting a closer date... God bless you man. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
imperiouxx:

Believe me. Only those wayward Nigerian girls that made it out of Nigeria overnight are arrogant. Those American born Nigerians and highly educated girls don't even flaunt it. I don't even look at their pathetic faces. Go ask why Nigerian guys after school don't date their pathetic a.sses. Very useless and lack manners.

True Talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ttosyne:
Thanks a lot Bros have replied you

I replied you back as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Philadelphia: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
biikeys:

Every one on here has a right to their own opinions. You don't determine what I should say or have said. You can take care of that yourself.

You're right, we here all have rights to our own opinions. Here's is a start to exercise that right...
You're damn jealous or you feel less privileged.
That's my opinion and it's my right to air it.
Thanks for reminding of my rights.
Any more rights you wanna remind me about?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Philadelphia:

You're right, we here all have rights to our own opinions. Here's is a start to exercise that right...
You're damn jealous or you feel less privileged.
That's my opinion and it's my right to air it.
Thanks for reminding of my rights.
Any more rights you wanna remind me about?

Yes , I am jealous of his visa and feel less privileged, You're good now? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.