Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916314 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:
I used a U.S accounts. My boyfriend's own. Told them he was my uncle and it was approved

[Qquote author=sunshineluv5 post=63912031]please someone should reply new......Mr femi, Mr twoods etc
Sigh..You realize VOs come to this thread right? Even if it wont affect you, dont make the process difficult for people coming after you. Its not everything you post on public forum, I want to assume you are not a kid

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Philadelphia:
p

There should have been a "congratulations" first before the query.

Every one on here has a right to their own opinions. You don't determine what I should say or have said. You can take care of that yourself.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Princefame1: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I have had to drum this over the years and more especially to rich overbearing kids like you, The co sular officers at Walter carrington are not looking at your dressing, a whole lot of them get passed around from countries to countries, they have seen the good bad and ugly when it comes to human apparel, so they are not you and other condescending Nigerians cheesy who are going to look down on a man just because he has decided no to "dress well" according to your standards.

CC - abujaniv lagosNIV visaofficer justwise- PEOPLE HAVE BEGUN CLAIMING BOYFRIENDS AS UNCLES TO OBTAIN VISAS BY FRAUDENT MEANS ; AUTOMATIC ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING SHOULD BE APPLIED FOR ALL WHO PRESENT ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME THAN THEIRS.[/b]

You are taking this thing personal. Free the girl jor!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
@ Adebusayo, thefacelessguy, Mend007, Olasunkey, Hopeful17, ismuaalah and Pearl93

Cheers guys!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
KelechiNwachukw:
VO; okay you have to the 8th of jan to get to school anytime later than that would be a problem and your bank statement would be kept with if it turns out to be a fraud you would be banned from entering the US
Me; yes i fully understand thank you ( i just gave her my passport and ran out before she changes her mind lol)

It's nice that you shared your transcript but you're still under AP from what I read.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
gbaby4live:
Hello @ all,
Got to the Newark international airport around 10pm and took their AirTran to rail station where I took a train from the train station to Newark penn Station..
Upon getting down at the penn station, I realized that I didn't pick up my hand luggage which cosists of all my documents including International passport..

Please, what's the best option for me?

I have tried contacting the NJ train station but they couldn't find it..

Thanks

Sorry to hear this. You will hardly get it back.

This is NYC.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Princefame1:

You are taking this thing personal. Free the girl jor!
grin grin grin grin.. I didn't Tie her down before sir cheesy

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by decide: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

I want to believe you are referring to FALL 2019 as most schools deadlines are Dec 2017 or late Jan 2018. If you still need materials PM me.

Please i need the GRE materials
emmyugwu4nuel@gmail.com
Thankd
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by princekuli: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello guys, complement of the season to you all, please i need answer to this, I got my visa approved late December, but u want to differ my admission to fall 2018 and request for a new i20 due to some personal reasons, hope I want have any issue with this decision I'm taking.

Twoods
Walespring
Imperiouxx
And others
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
femi312:
Sigh..You realize VOs come to this thread right? Even if it wont affect you, dont make the process difficult for people coming after you. Its not everything you post on public forum, I want to assume you are not a kid

I’m no longer surprised by such blatant and unrepentant fraud. What surprises me is that these same people complain about strict visa conditions, being placed on administrative processing and the occasional “delays”. They cry about discrimination, forgetting that their own disregard for the truth is the architect of their problem.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I have had to drum this over the years and more especially to rich kids like you, The consular officers at Walter carrington are not looking at your dressing, a whole lot of them get passed around from countries to countries, they have seen the good bad and ugly when it comes to human apparel, so they are not you and other condescending Nigerians cheesy who are going to look down on a man just because he has decided no to "dress well" according to your standards.

At this point, you remind me of Milo Yiannopoulous, who thinks because he has a British accent and says stupid things, then he is smarter than "Liberals" cheesy grin. The Visa officers have pretty much made most of their decision, by the time they run through your DS-160, and insofar you can communicate in basic English, they have no problem with you. English is not the native language of Nigerians, and for most Nigerians it has had to become a second Language due to circumstances in a third world country situation that we live in. The sensible, and not condescending folks like you, at Walter carrington know this, and hence it is always reiterated that your only reason for coming is to ascertain the validity of your claims and not to "size you up"

I'm irreligious myself (and consider some atheists asshøles anyway), and if a person gains psychological confidence by praying, then how is it anybody's business, the very idea by some atheist that they need to be killjoys ,and like the Grinch who stole Christmas, and shoot down religious folks is just plain st*pid. If a kid believing in Santa makes him happy, then leave him alone, he poses no harm to the state. So also, if your a VI's applicant wants to pray, let him find emotional comfort in doing so, Çest Fini. grin grin grin

and that is why your spoilt and condescending bratty self isn't a Visa officer. Honestly, are clothes the only things that give your life meaning grin grin grin. The great folks at Walter carrington are not looking for well dressed folks to approve, and quite frankly it's because well dressed folks have constantly tried to con the US embassy, that's why we have to go and stand for interviews there. I'll stress this again, The consular officers do not give s damn about your dressing; if you have filled your DS-160 and have proven yourself to be a genuine Student, that you don't have to wear givenchy shirt for nothing biko grin grin grin

I wonder what you'll have to say about my wonderful Indian friends who decide to have their interviews in English grin grin, na Im be say you for deport all of them join

At this point, you have proven yourself to be a Vain condescending woman, your life revolves around clothes and class, Poor brilliant folks looking to make a difference and move up the socio economic class, do not deserve any chance by the like of you . SHAME !!!! SHAME!!!. FOR SHAME!!!. Fortunately, the embassy isn't filled with punks like you, they understand and see a life a whole lot differently, and only want to determine the validity of your claims to a US Visa. Once again SHAME ON YOU!!! cheesy cheesy
And some people who prayed after you certainly got, as I know for a fact that you were definitely not the only person granted a visa.
THE ONLY LESSON FROM YOUR POST IS THAT YOU'RE A VAIN, CONDESCENDING AND EUGENIC INDIVIDUAL, WHO PURPOSELY LIED TO OBTAIN VISA AND IS CLAIMING HIGH MORAL GROUNDING AGAINST OTHER RELIGIOUS FOLKS. YOUR MILITANT ATHEISM IS CONDESCENDING AND SILLY cheesy , YOU SHOULD FILL YOUR LIFE WITH MORE PURPOSE OTHER THAN YOUR NAUSEATING BRITISH ACCENT AND CLOTHING grin grin
CC - abujaniv lagosNIV visaofficer justwise- PEOPLE HAVE BEGUN CLAIMING BOYFRIENDS AS UNCLES TO OBTAIN VISAS BY FRAUDENT MEANS ; AUTOMATIC ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING SHOULD BE APPLIED FOR ALL WHO PRESENT ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME THAN THEIRS.

Even uncle twoods knows when to bow to those with superior analytical skills. I saw the clear fraud she perpetrated... only to then mount the moral high chair giving advice to others. grin

The only thing I took from her post was that even VOs do sometimes get fooled. I would hope the VOs here spot this and take some action.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
princekuli:
Hello guys, complement of the season to you all, please i need answer to this, I got my visa approved late December, but u want to differ my admission to fall 2018 and request for a new i20 due to some personal reasons, hope I want have any issue with this decision I'm taking.

No issues. A lot of people do it but if your school says no, you better jump on the next available plane to U.S. There was a member of this thread that missed out this way in 2012/2013. Though we dont know if there was more to the story than what he told us but schools hardly refuse deferment within a year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temitope2598: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Na wa... you went for interview just this one time and came out an expert in what works or doesnt with all these bold ... ok ooo undecided

Congrats anyway ... I guess my usual prayer here doesnt apply . MAY God bless your new journey

Na real wah oh my sister....
As a commissioner for visa Approval and Denial that she is nah..... mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temitope2598: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I have had to drum this over the years and more especially to rich kids like you, The consular officers at Walter carrington are not looking at your dressing, a whole lot of them get passed around from countries to countries, they have seen the good bad and ugly when it comes to human apparel, so they are not you and other condescending Nigerians cheesy who are going to look down on a man just because he has decided no to "dress well" according to your standards.

At this point, you remind me of Milo Yiannopoulous, who thinks because he has a British accent and says stupid things, then he is smarter than "Liberals" cheesy grin. The Visa officers have pretty much made most of their decision, by the time they run through your DS-160, and insofar you can communicate in basic English, they have no problem with you. English is not the native language of Nigerians, and for most Nigerians it has had to become a second Language due to circumstances in a third world country situation that we live in. The sensible, and not condescending folks like you, at Walter carrington know this, and hence it is always reiterated that your only reason for coming is to ascertain the validity of your claims and not to "size you up"

I'm irreligious myself (and consider some atheists asshøles anyway), and if a person gains psychological confidence by praying, then how is it anybody's business, the very idea by some atheist that they need to be killjoys ,and like the Grinch who stole Christmas, and shoot down religious folks is just plain st*pid. If a kid believing in Santa makes him happy, then leave him alone, he poses no harm to the state. So also, if your a VI's applicant wants to pray, let him find emotional comfort in doing so, Çest Fini. grin grin grin

and that is why your spoilt and condescending bratty self isn't a Visa officer. Honestly, are clothes the only things that give your life meaning grin grin grin. The great folks at Walter carrington are not looking for well dressed folks to approve, and quite frankly it's because well dressed folks have constantly tried to con the US embassy, that's why we have to go and stand for interviews there. I'll stress this again, The consular officers do not give s damn about your dressing; if you have filled your DS-160 and have proven yourself to be a genuine Student, that you don't have to wear givenchy shirt for nothing biko grin grin grin

I wonder what you'll have to say about my wonderful Indian friends who decide to have their interviews in English grin grin, na Im be say you for deport all of them join

At this point, you have proven yourself to be a Vain condescending woman, your life revolves around clothes and class, Poor brilliant folks looking to make a difference and move up the socio economic class, do not deserve any chance by the like of you . SHAME !!!! SHAME!!!. FOR SHAME!!!. Fortunately, the embassy isn't filled with punks like you, they understand and see a life a whole lot differently, and only want to determine the validity of your claims to a US Visa. Once again SHAME ON YOU!!! cheesy cheesy
And some people who prayed after you certainly got, as I know for a fact that you were definitely not the only person granted a visa.
THE ONLY LESSON FROM YOUR POST IS THAT YOU'RE A VAIN, CONDESCENDING AND EUGENIC INDIVIDUAL, WHO PURPOSELY LIED TO OBTAIN VISA AND IS CLAIMING HIGH MORAL GROUNDING AGAINST OTHER RELIGIOUS FOLKS. YOUR MILITANT ATHEISM IS CONDESCENDING AND SILLY cheesy , YOU SHOULD FILL YOUR LIFE WITH MORE PURPOSE OTHER THAN YOUR NAUSEATING BRITISH ACCENT AND CLOTHING grin grin
CC - abujaniv lagosNIV visaofficer justwise- PEOPLE HAVE BEGUN CLAIMING BOYFRIENDS AS UNCLES TO OBTAIN VISAS BY FRAUDENT MEANS ; AUTOMATIC ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING SHOULD BE APPLIED FOR ALL WHO PRESENT ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT SURNAME THAN THEIRS.

So APT! I couldn't have said it better!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
princekuli:

When you mean defer ? ... that doesn't mean you should travel now and go and seat in America till fall. No it doesnt work like that

Your first step is to ask the school if you can defer till fall. If yes then nearer that time get a new I20 showing the fall start date and check If the Sevis is ok...if yes then you are good to go. You don't need to attend the interview again or need a new visa stamp . Just keep your passport safe and close to you so world people don't snatch it grin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pearl93(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lmfaooo �����������. Don't sound so hurt nigger. I do understand the pain you are going through. Life would turn out well for you ok.

Of course I am a vain, very beautiful, very brilliant young lady. I do have every reason to be proud.

I'm sorry your life is miserable and you didn t have a privileged upbringing. It's no fault of mine.

Blame your parents for whatever chaos your life emanated from.

I'm done of course with this thread. So any reply you post after this shall not be seen. Anyone who wants to ask me anything can send me a direct message.

EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

English is not the native language of Nigerians, and for most Nigerians it has had to become a second Language due to circumstances in a third world country situation that we live in.

This statement here is on Nairaland i see this .... I know so many born and breed Nigerians that only speak one language which is English . Most of the schooling in Nigeria are in English . Is there any primary or secondary school that teaches all the subject is a language other than English

So not sure why I see this comment that English is not the native language in Nigeria. ..... sorry to divert off topic but I always wondered about that comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:

Of course I am a vain, very beautiful, very brilliant young lady. I do have every reason to be proud.

I'm sorry your life is miserable and you didn t have a privileged upbringing. It's no fault of mine.

Lol... nairaland is faceless so calm down.

Nobody can ascertain what privileged or non privileged background of anyone here.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Pearl93(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol... I have a first class in my degree. Getting scholarships won't be hard. My year one is now settled as he would be making full payment to the school next week. I just have to worry about getting a scholarship or G.A for year 2.

ViktorMartins:

LOL. When you travelling? Have you thought of what to do next if your bf breaks up with you during the course of your studies?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by OluDare01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
I just came here to laugh grin grin grin
Nairaland house of commotion

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ViktorMartins(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:
Lol... I have a first class in my degree. Getting scholarships won't be hard. My year one is now settled as he would be making full payment to the school next week. I just have to worry about getting a scholarship or G.A for year 2.

Good. Wish you the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
LagosismyHome:

This statement here is on Nairaland i see this .... I know so many born and breed Nigerians that only speak one language which is English . Most of the schooling in Nigeria are in English . Is there any primary or secondary school that teaches all the subject is a language other than English

So not sure why I see this comment that English is not the native language in Nigeria. ..... sorry to divert off topic but I always wondered about that comment
grin grin grin, the caveat phrases to my comment included
.(1) "Most Nigerians" (2) "Third World Country situation ".
1)A whole Lot of Nigerians including me, had their language foundations built in the " not so great" public schools of Nigeria. It is not new knowledge that Nigeria's public school teachers have quite the horrible track record, and most wouldn't even pass a basic competency test (case in point, Kaduna state cheesy). In this situation, I really wouldn't expect anyone of my comrades from public schools to have this internationally accepted command of the English language; there would be no doubt to their intelligence, but the English fit come out "one kain" grin.
2) Bar the corporate sector and urban life in big cities like Lagos and abuja, A whole lot of Nigerians have no use of the English language; from the bright eyed eager soul in ariara market, to the busy streets of idi-oro, in mushin, to the open markets of dutse in Jigawa, most Nigerians are conversing in pidgin and their native tounge, and no chaos is coming out of it.

Above all, the "who e EPP" culture in Nigeria is putting the final nails in the coffin of English language In Nigeria; The harsh economic realities have put us all in survival mode, if it doesn't bring money of hedonistic gratification, then "e no make sense". " if your grammar no bring money who e EPP", cheesy, "shey olamide know English no" etc. and this isn't just English language, there really isn't any incentive for intellectual development in Nigeria, we all just want to make money anyhow as e be, get married and pump out babies to continue the cycle.
Finally, when a young Nigerian, who has had to survive all his life, has some difficulty with the English language, it really isn't his/her/xe/their fault; the jungle has no use for Language grin grin grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:
Lmfaooo �����������. Don't sound so hurt nigger. I do understand the pain you are going through. Life would turn out well for you ok.

Now take this to the V.O you fucking retard�.

I'm done of course with this thread.

Lol! grin

Most of the responding folks already live in the US and do not need to rely on nonexistent “uncles”. Your response is an embarrassment to be honest. For all the false bravado and caterwauling about how “privileged” your life has been, you’re simply nothing more than a sniveling fraud.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pearl93:

Now take this to the V.O you fucking retard�.

I'm done of course with this thread. So any reply you post after this shall not be seen. Anyone who wants to ask me anything can send me a direct message.
grin grin grin grin very brilliant indeed.grin grin With the UK churning out 40% first class on a yearly basis, it won't be long before universities in the US, begin to scrutinize and reject British degrees on the basis of Grade inflation cheesy cheesy cheesy.
EDIT: I wish you good luck in your future endeavours, as I don't believe in karma; but the damage done to future applicants is done already grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
grin grin grin, the caveat phrases to my comment included
.(1) "Most Nigerians" (2) "Third World Country situation ".
1)A whole Lot of Nigerians including me, had their language foundations built in the " not so great" public schools of Nigeria. It is not new knowledge that Nigeria's public school teachers have quite the horrible track record, and most wouldn't even pass a basic competency test (case in point, Kaduna state cheesy). In this situation, I really wouldn't expect anyone of my comrades from public schools to have this internationally accepted command of the English language; there would be no doubt to their intelligence, but the English fit come out "one kain" grin.
2) Bar the corporate sector and urban life in big cities like Lagos and abuja, A whole lot of Nigerians have no use of the English language; from the bright eyed eager soul in ariara market, to the busy streets of idi-oro, in mushin, to the open markets of dutse in Jigawa, most Nigerians are conversing in pidgin and their native tounge, and no chaos is coming out of it.

Above all, the "who e EPP" culture in Nigeria is putting the final nails in the coffin of English language In Nigeria; The harsh economic realities have put us all in survival mode, if it doesn't bring money of hedonistic gratification, then "e no make sense". " if your grammar no bring money who e EPP", cheesy, "shey olamide know English no" etc. and this isn't just English language, there really isn't any incentive for intellectual development in Nigeria, we all just want to make money anyhow as e be, get married and pump out babies to continue the cycle.
Finally, when a young Nigerian, who has had to survive all his life, has some difficulty with the English language, it really isn't his/her/xe/their fault; the jungle has no use for Language grin grin grin grin grin.

Thanks for taking the time to school me ...o grin. This statement of Nigerian not been English speaking always annoys me but now It been explained

That got me thinking. I really don't know anyone who in my circle went to a public primary school so i guess maybe that shettled my view that every nigerian speaks very good English. That why It is good to always broaden once interaction or you have a skewed view of reality .

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
NULL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olasunkey: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
finally got My passport with visa today .... and schedule my flight for 9th Jan... tho my start date know i20 is 8th but my IA gave me letter saying I can enter till 16th as classes starts on 16th... please hope there won't be problem at Poe as I have my letter witg me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Olasunkey:
finally got My passport with visa today .... and schedule my flight for 9th Jan... tho my start date know i20 is 8th but my IA gave me letter saying I can enter till 16th as classes starts on 16th... please hope there won't be problem at Poe as I have my letter witg me
You are good to go so far you have a letter from your school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ProfOjah1234: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
djmakson:
This guy wey dey like to dey whine person...lol. How far?

My Oga wey no like me again.. I dey see as you dey chop life from TN to AL to ATL.. You sha no invite me.. Mesef go get money like you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Beautyaddy: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

Thanks for your analyses jare. Baba Twood has told her already. That lies will still hunt her. How you go mary your uncle? wink wink

Yep! She really fooled whoever that visa officer that granted her the visa. undecided

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NefT: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
folmus:

Thanks for your analyses jare. Baba Twood has told her already. That lies will still hunt her. How you go mary your uncle? wink wink

Lol! And who told you she would marry the guy? I only pity the poor guy...that bae knows what she wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.