Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (913299 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kodeya(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Please how much does it cost to send document through a courier to US and how long ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Justwise wake up and bring your broom to sweep sweep... while it might be good news, Is this info sharing not too much and personal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temmitats(f): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Isn't this too personal to put on nairaland? I'm not quoting you so you can have a chance to delete your very personal documents from the thread. LUCAS99

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
The story is confusing. Another Nigerian criminal disgracing his country...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by denbaba: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Widall:
Lagosismyhome, Twoods, and everyone . my cousin wants to do her masters in the US. there is an error in her WAEC cert. Her DOB is 22nd July 1992. but it shows 22nd June 1992 in her WAEC cert. she is trying to apply for international passport. which DOB should she put that will not affect her during visa interview. thanks
Ain't u guys worried for nothing.
Does a masters student really need waec certificate to apply for visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gbaby4live: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
TWoods:
The story is confusing. Another Nigerian criminal disgracing his country...

Hello bro,
Please are still in NJ?

I really need your help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lexzyg: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good guys, please how can one cancel appointment at US embassy that is less than 24 hours and can one still used the visa fee for next appointment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
gbaby4live:

Hello bro,
Please are still in NJ?

I really need your help.

What’s the problem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lexzyg: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good guys, please how can one cancel appointment at US embassy that is less than 24 hours and can one still used the visa fee for next appointment? Please urgent response is required. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by toluene1234: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
I have a sister with ond in food technology in Nigeria polytechnic,

She has a Registered Nurse certificate at school of Nursing in Nigeria.

She's planning to have her BSN Nursing in USA.

Is it possible to enter as a transfer student?

Also, if she will enter as a transfer student, how many years would be required for her to earn the BSN nursing in the US?.
Please advise wat she can do.

Cc: All., Lagosismyhome,twoods,Oludare and others that have ideas regarding my request.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
imperiouxx:

You guys were told that going for another BS or MS after you already got same degree is no good..... a bad deal.
I got my visa approved today in Lagos.. God of impossibility made things possible
Transcript loading... Lincoln University here I come

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ijebuboy525: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

I got my visa approved today in Lagos.. God of impossibility made things possible
Congratulations, which of the Lincolns Oakland or Pennsylvania?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Good for you. But be advised, you're too joyous than what you're about to start.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Obtaining a visa to study in the United States is not an impossible task. Thousands of Chinese and Indian students get visas every year. Our predilection for fraud is why things have become difficult for us. Nothing to do with God here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Anahi(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yes. Definitely.
But since its for application you can send the unofficial transcript (if you have it) as most schools do not require the official transcript until you have been accepted.
Another option is to find a way to get your transcript to yourself probably by using a company you know you can collect your transcript from when paying in your school so you can have a copy which you will use for as many applications.

whandeykoal:
If IL be applying to two schools, will I have to pay for transcript twice for my school to send because it's different destination?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
@Sanctus1,

Luckily I log in early this morning. I've replied your mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
TWoods:

Obtaining a visa to study in the United States is not an impossible task. Thousands of Chinese and Indian students get visas every year. Our predilection for fraud is why things have become difficult for us. Nothing to do with God here.
Baba, you wan kill me with laugh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol, I saw it early this morning, I was like!. Well he's elated after spending Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year behind bars. Baba is chopping the life of his head now in Atlanta
LagosismyHome:
Justwise wake up and bring your broom to sweep sweep... while it might be good news, Is this info sharing not too much and personal

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
tactmayor:
Please I am trying to make payment for my application using my uba mastercard but it is saying payment declined....what can i do?

How much is the money and what is the name of the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ijebuboy525:

Congratulations, which of the Lincolns Oakland or Pennsylvania?
Oakland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai what did i miss too much delete grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please I have been trying to pay my application fee for washington state university with my diamond bank visa card and it is saying transaction declined. The application is closing today. Please i need urgent help people. The amount is 75 us dollars. I can transfer the money to whoever is willing to help me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
The amount is 75 us dollars and the school is washington state university. I have also tried my diamond bank account, still the same issue and the application is closing today.
folmus:

How much is the money and what is the name of the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kodeya(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
#Urgent

Hello everyone

How much does it cost to send document through a courier to US and how long will it take.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LUCAS99: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Magnificent View of New York City from 10,000 Feet

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin This boy needs prayers and deliverance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temmitats(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
femi312:
Lol Nawa grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
kodeya:
#Urgent

Hello everyone

How much does it cost to send document through a courier to US and how long will it take.
Depends on which one you decide to you. You can check dhl, they used to have student package that goes for around 8k. It will take 3days. If you have time and want to take risk, try usps, the one that has tracking number. It goes for around #500 and can take 2 to 3 weeks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LUCAS99: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Touchdown JFK!!!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LUCAS99: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
femi312:
From almost been deported back to Nigeria for a Misdemeanor offense {Disruptive Conduct} to be granted Derivative Citizenship.

Already applied both for a United States Passport & a Certificate of Citizenship, now waiting for the FBI Background Report in order to appear for Biometrics and Fingerprinting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.