Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (914296 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
temmitats:
Lol Nawa grin
its well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
So yesterday I made my journey to Lagos for my 6:30am appointment.. I got to berger before I could know that conductor didn't put my bag inside the car containing the cloth for my interview and some other cloths just maybe I could chill in lag some days... I had to rush to cms for a shirt and another shoe... I couldn't even buy belt cus my money no reach.. I had to just settle for the jean I traveled with and no belt to hold it but still not sagging though... The fateful day today and I had to rush cus I got there 6:35... Did the normal checkups till I got to biometrics and the bar code couldn't be scanned not until 3times... Man I feared ooo make dem no tell me say na fake I carry come.. The man had to tell me to go along with my ds-160 folded inside my passport... Joined the queue and was put in window 7 inside one corner like that for one white lady side...shirt on my 'beltless' jean grin
Vo: good morning
Me: good morning
Vo: pass me your passport and your i-20
Vo: why do you wanna study sono, sonography?
Me: it's going give me this needed skill to be able to detect irregularities or changes going on in internally or anatomical part of humans.. For example, you want to perform as a sonographer on a pregnant woman, you want to check for the baby's sex which comes after 16weeks or you want to check how to placenta is placed in the womb or (vo cuts that's okay)
Vo: what's is this course going to do for you?
Me: it's equip me on how to save life and be able to have a better future..
Vo: did you write any test?
Me: it was waived because of my knowledge about the course
Vo: what is your highest qualification?
Me: had my degree in zoology and majored in genetics?
Vo:when did you finish school?
Me: 2015
Vo: what have you been doing after that?
Me: went for my compulsory service and then been working with glo telecommunications.
Vo: okay... How many universities did you apply?
Me: 3
Vo: okay... Why did you choose Lincoln University?
Me: i chose Lincoln cus of the recommendation of a friend who studied same course and back in the country last year and to my surprise has been employed.. That's stirred my interest.. Also, the weather in Oakland is friend with them having 13°c-16°c(51°f-60°f) this time of the year and also found out that students in the school are exposed to lab work as soon as their second year and also I reached out to the prof(vo cuts, don't say anything about the professors again)
Vo: who's going to sponsor you?
Me: my dad
Vo: what does he do?
Me: he's a farmer and infact the chairman of the farmers in our local government
Vo: can I see his statement of account?
Me: yes of course (brings it out and handed it over) she checked for some time and handed it back to me
Vo: i ll be issuing your visa started typing... She circled a place and said I'll have to go there to pick it up...
Well, God did it cus I didn't say anything special and for the fact people judged that have done a BSc and going for another made me determined more..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LUCAS99: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
temmitats:
Lol Nawa grin
I don’t think you know what it means to have a U.S. Passport for someone that have been out of status for two years after my F-1 Student VISA was terminated on January 28th 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
TWoods:

This won’t wash. Bachelors to bachelors... bad news.
Abeg you can keep your suggestions to yourself next time bros if you don't have anything good to say... Either you like it or not, God was and still at work...

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
tactmayor:
The amount is 75 us dollars and the school is washington state university. I have also tried my diamond bank account, still the same issue and the application is closing today.

PM me asap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temmitats(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

I don’t think you know what it means to have a U.S. Passport for someone that have been out of status for two years after my F-1 Student VISA was terminated on January 28th 2016
I'm sorry, please ignore me undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glocal1: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
LUCAS99:
A Nairalander is now officially a U.S. Citizen.

I was Granted relief from deportation {Derivative Citizenship} today at the Stewart Immigration Court in Lumpkin Georgia by His Majesty Dan Trimble Immigration Judge of the United States Department of Justice.

More Details to follow shortly.
Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Abeg you can keep your suggestions to yourself next time bros if you don't have anything good to say... Either you like it or not, God was and still at work...
This your attitude wont get you far. Because you got it does not mean you have to be petty. Your case is just 1 out of 5 so stop the noise, bring it down.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
femi312:
This your attitude wont get you far. Because you got it does not mean you have to be petty. Your case is just 1 out of 5 so stop the noise, bring it down.
Am so humble sir... I didn't say anything special but he didn't at least give me hint to go about it... Anyway, forget it.. I'll still be judged no matter what I say but I can't still rule God out here.. My point... God is involved

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Am so humble sir... I didn't say anything special but he didn't at least give me hint to go about it... Anyway, forget it.. I'll still be judged no matter what I say but I can't still rule God out here.. My point... God is involved
I never said God is not involved, infact I believe in God but you going back to previous posts because you have gotten a visa is childish and uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
femi312:
I never said God is not involved, infact I believe in God but you going back to previous posts because you have gotten a visa is childish and uncalled for.
Okay... Let's leave it if that's how you see it.. I don't see it that way cus I called on him specifically to tutor me but he ran me down.. Anyway am sorry if it looked that way

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jackweez: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Any new student, or old Nairalander already here, or coming to Maryland, or Baltimore axis, and needs assistance, or link up, holla me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Okay... Let's leave it if that's how you see it.. I don't see it that way cus I called on him specifically to tutor me but he ran me down.. Anyway am sorry if it looked that way
Congrats and all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

grin grin grin, with a maybach or a Lamborghini's Aventador grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Feel free to say whatever you wish. I guess God just failed to be “at work” for the majority whose applications were denied? Or did they just pray less or fast less than you did? The proof is in the pudding buddy... majority who cry about the “Lord” end up serving him with their lips only, when things are favorable for them. It’s funny, I’ve never seen anyone who was refused come here and tell us the Lord was involved. Strange.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
bigfamo:

Tutor you on what exactly? You got a visa now, I guess you can now tutor others. We’ll see what your own response would be. If I may guess, we’ll likely not see you again on these boards.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
LUCAS99:

From almost been deported back to Nigeria for a Misdemeanor offense {Disruptive Conduct} to be granted Derivative Citizenship.

Already applied both for a United States Passport & a Certificate of Citizenship, now waiting for the FBI Background Report in order to appear for Biometrics and Fingerprinting.
I didn't want to comment on this before but I was on my own when you mentioned me. To be honest I think you need psychologically evaluation, I don't think you are sane. Coming here to post pictures is just you trying too hard. 1) Those pictures are fake and all lies. In-fact those pictures were not taken recently (I have proofs for anyone who doubts this). They were taken as far back as August 2017. Why all this lies? 2) If you were granted citizenship, good for you,of which I doubt it. My point is, don't come here and misled or fool people. People should be learning from your mistakes and not you trying to paint it as if what happened to you or what you did can just grant one citizenship. You need to seek help if you still have the chance and you dont get thrown out

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good evening nairalanders

folmus just paid my application fee for me. I really appreciate her efforts and sincerity.

Thanks a lot
folmus:

PM me asap.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Beautyaddy: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
femi312:
I didn't want to comment on this before but I was on my own when you mentioned me. To be honest I think you need psychologically evaluation, I don't think you are sane. Coming here to post pictures is just you trying too hard. 1) Those pictures are fake and all lies. In-fact those pictures were not taken recently (I have proofs for anyone who doubts this). They were taken as far back as August 2017. Why all this lies? 2) If you were granted citizenship, good for you,of which I doubt it. My point is, don't come here and misled or fool people. People should be learning from your mistakes and not you trying to paint it as if what happened to you or what you did can just grant one citizenship. You need to seek help if you still have the chance and you dont get thrown out

Lol!!

For a minute I was confused to what he was posting. I might not be able to doubt that those pictures he posted were taken recently as I noticed some patches of snow. However, you're correct that he's kind of misleading people by saying that the Judge granted him US Citizenship...that is not how the US immigration system works.

I hope he's not confusing the Judge granting him Asylum in order to not be deported from the US but to be granted automatic US citizenship without first obtaining a green card is very questionable.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Lol!!

For a minute I was confused to what he was posting. I might not be able to doubt that those pictures he posted were taken recently as I noticed some patches of snow. However, you're correct that he's kind of misleading people by saying that the Judge granted him US Citizenship...that is not how the US immigration system works.

I hope he's not confusing the Judge granting him Asylum in order to not be deported from the US but to be granted automatic US citizenship without first obtaining a green card is very questionable.

Maybe you noticed something else but not snow. He took the picture in August/September in Atlanta, Atlanta doesn't experience Snow in August/September. I just hope he finds the help he needs, he is not alright mentally
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sheke01: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
BigFrancis21, ObenJoshua, emmy994, Kapitain, Imperiouxx malory84, Christian129, Holudarey01 and other UTEP gurus in the house. please i submitted and paid my application fee to UTEP but I woke up to a mail this morning from them about my application being incomplete. I logged into my account and saw this in the picture.
I requested my official GRE score to be sent to them and ETS have confirmed that it was sent to them since 13th of December. I have sent a mail to them about it but I don't know what the "other" means.
Do I have to send official transcript before they give admission?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
TWoods:

Tutor you on what exactly? You got a visa now, I guess you can now tutor others. We’ll see what your own response would be. If I may guess, we’ll likely not see you again on these boards.
On the contrary sir.. I'll still be able to help sir..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temmitats(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
*grabs popcorn* shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
femi312:

That's why I told him not to begin his new journey that way. Visa is just an invitation to participate in a race, how far one goes lies in one's character and associations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.