Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (57073 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Husband Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Tundeobama(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2017
See as fellow olosho they defend their likes on Nairaland instead of bashing the home destroyer they are complaining of the woman's poster.every lady who sleep with another man husband karma is coming for you too vice versal.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Wisebisho: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Please the side chick has no case to answer. Woman, you should face your husband. Some women will be misbehaving and when their husband look outside, they will now look for a lady to blame.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
I think she has alot of money for printing.... Don't go nd face d dog u married, shey na d girl day pursue ur husband or vice versa.
Women b fooling themselves nd losing their self respect bcux of some animals not worth keeping. SMH......

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by lazygal: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Kobicove:
This is an extreme measure...

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided

Don't go there you know as a mam that a lot of men are polygamous by nature no matter what you do they will want another woman ...another factor is that if a woman means you she means you ,men are weak you don't know what she did to seduce him ..also women use fetish means to get a man
This measure was extreme but I applaud it
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by oxonek: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Daboomb:

FIXED!

Having a Single mate IS NOT in a Man's DNA.
If you see a Man sticking to a single mate, look well, there is something forcing him to do so. It is so unnatural for male species.
Even Male 'lower' Animals dont stick to a single Female.

JUST THAT WOMEN DONT WANT TO ACCEPT REALITY, THESE DAYS

You appear unprincipled! You also do not fear God, and have no respect for your marital vows. (If you are married) Finally, you also are far from being a Christian, in the real sense of the word. There are men who do not cheat on their spouses and refuse to do so. Vanity, short-sightedness and wickedness is what drives all cheaters. I expect negative reactions from this comment, but only the deep calls to the deep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by DuchessLily(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
millionboi2:
Treat your man well.. ....nobody will take him away from you.

If u like treat a man like a king, if he wants to cheat, he will cheat.. Toooo bad

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by DuchessLily(f): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
oxonek:

You appear unprincipled! You also do not fear God, and have no respect for your marital vows. (If you are married) Finally, you also are far from being a Christian, in the real sense of the word. There are men who do not cheat on their spouses and refuse to do so. Vanity, short-sightedness and wickedness is what drives all cheaters. I expect negative reactions from this comment, but only the deep calls to the deep.

On point!
God bless u
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Bullhari: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
let us invite APC appointees to help her.
1. commissioner for happiness and couple fulfilment. 2. special assistant and other assistants on gender.

come and prove your salary
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by daralove(f): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
some men are dogs,
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by nnamoe(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
The HUSBAND snatcher should be ashamed of her self and her family as it is now viral that she is a cheat.GO AND LOOK FOR ANY MAD MAN AND MARRY BECAUSE YOU can not stay with any man that is with his senses. SLAY QUEEN THAT WILL ROT IN HELL

shame unto you.

hope your parents will see the poster to know how viral you have gone.

listen:there are many mad men working along enugu roads,just approach one and join insanity forever

shame shame shame ...SHAME
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
mylove4God:

What if the woman has given the husband everything but he belongs to the class of me that CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH ONE WOMAN

The answer to this is simple nah darling-
She leaves...or is this her life with a man who is NEVER satisfied with one woman for the next 30-50years?

Putting up classless displays as this?
The question is this- why must she stay married to this kind of man? A man who has seen and taken her "everything", and yet chooses to want, or be with other women, flinging her "everything" right back at her?
The mind boggles that some women do this, all the time

Life is too short to live like this IMO
....well, except if one was a glutton for punishment or a masochist, then in that case I say, "why, get a piggy bank up and running for the next and nexter and nextest woman her husband chooses to be with instead of her and her everything lipsrsealed"

I do get carried away!
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Newboss(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
coputa:
married is not a scam,it's an institution ordained by God and despised by Satan.You lie on your bed according to the way you made it.
Continue fooling yourself with marriage was ordained by God. You are being scammed just the way pastors scam church folks these days. Days have changed!
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by rogers407: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
to all these guys blaming the woman for cheating, I seriously pray your wife's, or future wives cheat on you. there is no justification for cheating! this is why some women chop of their men's dicks.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Newboss:
Continue fooling yourself with marriage was ordained by God. You are being scammed just the way pastors scam church folks these days. Days have changed!
You are the bigger fooooool here,Are telling the whole world that your dad did not marry your mother,even at that you wouldn't have come to this world without the union call marriage.Or are you also saying that your family is the type that runs baby mama and......
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands

Maybe because she loves him, maybe because he provides for her and her children, maybe because of her children.
I wonder how you can stay in such a marriage and have peace of mind if not because you have to? Once the trust is gone, it is gone. It is a humiliating experience and it takes miracles to fix it.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Rhea(f): 5:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Daboomb:

Do women still wash their husband's underwear?
Why then, did l buy a Washing Machine?

As for pounding Akpu, there are Food processors which do that, even far better than any woman can do

I have both Machines, so my wife knows she is not obliged to sweat-it out and neither hold me to ransom over such trivialities
.. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Cityguy: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
okooloyun1:
The woman should warn her husband not the lady, if I am d lady in question I will get the woman pictures also and do the same.
Oh yes! She should do that also. The wife has taken this too far na. Now, the side chick go kukuma press to be the main chick. No need to hide anymore.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Newboss(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
coputa:
You are the bigger fooooool here,Are telling the whole world that your dad did not marry your mother,even at that you wouldn't have come to this world without the union call marriage.Or are you also saying that your family is the type that runs baby mama and......
As grown as you are, you should know that it doesn't take marriage to have a child.

Just give me one benefit of being married. No dumb religious talks, please
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by mylove4God(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
merahki:

The answer to this is simple nah darling-
She leaves...or is this her life with a man who is NEVER satisfied with one woman for the next 30-50years?

Putting up classless displays as this?
The question is this- why must she stay married to this kind of man? A man who has seen and taken her "everything", and yet chooses to want, or be with other women, flinging her "everything" right back at her?
The mind boggles that some women do this, all the time

Life is too short to live like this IMO
....well, except if one was a glutton for punishment or a masochist, then in that case I say, "why, get a piggy bank up and running for the next and nexter and nextest woman her husband chooses to be with instead of her and her everything lipsrsealed"

I do get carried away!

She needs to fight what belongs to her before giving up.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by mylove4God(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Humility017:

you're right...they're many like that...out there...
the best thing is to just put everything in serious prayers...and still keep being a good wife....I beleive one day the chicken will come home to roast...this is not easy though.

Yes, she needs to pray about it, put her best and be positive about it. It's well
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by MrCork: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands

...but how many husband have u stealed?(shame) undecided
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
*stolen
MrCork:

...but how many husband have u stealed?(shame) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.