Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (57087 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Husband Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Daboomb: 3:27am On Dec 11, 2017
coputa:
treating a man well is not a sure fire to stop frolicking like a dog,some women literally licked their husband asses yet he still goes out to put his rod on any hole he sees.
The best approach is to pretend about his doggie lifestyle and watch him dread and respects you because he's not very sure of your next action.Women be wise,men are naturally cheaters POLYGAMOUS.

FIXED!

Having a Single mate IS NOT in a Man's DNA.
If you see a Man sticking to a single mate, look well, there is something forcing him to do so. It is so unnatural for male species.
Even Male 'lower' Animals dont stick to a single Female.

JUST THAT WOMEN DONT WANT TO ACCEPT REALITY, THESE DAYS

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Daboomb: 3:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Rhea:

Just encourage the yeye man to get a second wife and also encourage the ashawo lady to join you in your beautiful marriage. You become the senior wife and take an retirement from washing the man's underwears and pounding his amala.

Do women still wash their husband's underwear?
Why then, did l buy a Washing Machine?

As for pounding Akpu, there are Food processors which do that, even far better than any woman can do

I have both Machines, so my wife knows she is not obliged to sweat-it out and neither hold me to ransom over such trivialities
.. grin grin grin
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Felixabel(m): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Badgers14:

And some men should control themselves.

The lady was on point, going after sidechick is nonsense in my view. The woman should have gone after her husband. The husband promised to love her, to be faithful to her and so on.. Remember the side chick did not make that promise.. The husband did!!
Even as that, single guys don finish for the world, why can't she say no i don't do married men

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:
oga please ehn don't start it, there are many ways to deal with a cheating husband without physical force

Go on. Tell us the many ways...
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by chigoziem10(f): 5:41am On Dec 11, 2017
EsotericMonk:
Why didn't she put her husband's pix too? Or isn't he the one going after her? Abi the woman used her pussy juice to cook soup for him?
This confirms the sad reality that a man is naturally gonna cheat, but how long can the wife keep up with chasing after her husband's mistresses?
And why did the lady accept, did the stupid husband date her u
at gun point. abeg, the lady should suffer it alone oo
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Bigprick9inches: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2017
When he tells her bend I wanna Bleep you from behind like a biatch she go say I am not a who're, now he goes out and finds a real biatch that begs him to Bleep her merciless like a biatch and she complaining cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Richy4(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Very funny... I can just imagine the face of the customer service attendant that printed those posters when he/she was told the nature of their he job smiley
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by robotix: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Felixabel:

So u prefer him stabbing her husband abi, that is what u girls deserve because some of you ladies can't close ur leg
u at daft. Who should take the blame here? They husband snatcher or the husband and the wife?
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by olafestid(m): 6:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Here they are, the category of side chick
undecided
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Deo1986(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2017
hatedisplace:
better don't marry
Gee, thanks for the advice.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Itzurboi(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Men are adventurer(Introvert and extrovert), just trust God to have the introvert type if not, you might be in for what you dont bargain for... Most Nigerian men are born scientist(experimentalist in pussy research). I pray we all have a good home in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Ariskny: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Stop blaming the woman she do what she want, the say girl should leav her husband alon.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by thunderbabs: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Women these days, mehn shocked
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Ariskny: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Go diggers every were, the woman is right she should leave her husband alone
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Alvinb: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2017
okooloyun1:
The woman should warn her husband not the lady, if I am d lady in question I will get the woman pictures also and do the same.

And do wat exactly? That she's not going to leave her husband?
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Now this woman is protecting her husband by not all doing samething to him...
She only did it to the side chick and the husband is on a safer side...hmmmmm
Women are absolutely confused..
If you husband cheat on you it regarded as infedelity in court.. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Firstcitizen: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2017
okooloyun1:
The woman should warn her husband not the lady, if I am d lady in question I will get the woman pictures also and do the same.

grin what will you write on the poster? That she is married to your sugar daddy
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Kobicove:
This is an extreme measure...

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided
this is all you can say?
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by etrange: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Kobicove:

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided

Typical. Your type will always find a way to pile the blame on the women. You know quite well that a cheat is a cheat regardless of the nature of his wife but you just feel more comfortable blaming the women.

Back to the topic, it'd have been better if she had posted her husband's pics too. It takes two to tango so why shield the man?
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by chizzy161(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2017
She better have a concrete evidence tying her down if not she should keep enough money for settlement when an action for defamation of character will arise.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by doctore212(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2017
As the President of SCAN (Side Chick Association of Nigeria) , I want to categorically state that she is not our member, hence I humbly call on our Zimbabwean Branch to come and carry their sister. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Optimisticlady: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2017
This is not the best approach, she may end up loosing her life or the marriage if care is not taking. I will advise her to go down on her kneels and sort it out with God. That is only way out.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by venatus25(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands
Because she love her husband but hate the side chick. Just get the point in your very hard skull.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by sassy247(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
If you are involved with a weak man, you will always end up sharing him. beat up one girl, another one will be texting me next week .curse out two girls online, they will be back in his inbox the next month. He is the problem, not the other girls. your job is to love your man, not to babysit him. you can't spend your life trying to guard against what might happen when he is left alone. The unpopular truth is that a man will always do what he want to do. If your isn't enough to discipline him, then its misplaced on him. so how do you compete with other women? You stayed strong and find a man strong enough not to make them your competition in the first place coz a weak man can't love a strong woman.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by DuchessLily(f): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Kobicove:

There doesn't have to be a reason her husband is looking outside. A cheat is a cheat, what matter how good a wife/husband is to the spouse
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by blaze1916(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Make I try the number asap... grin
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by congorasta: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:
oga please ehn don't start it, there are many ways to deal with a cheating husband without physical force

rubbish... the only weapon woman have is to deny d man sex. that's all.

ironically sex is now cheap.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Amhappy(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2017
millionboi2:
Treat your man well.. ....nobody will take him away from you.
Akuko uwa

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Amhappy(f): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Daboomb:

FIXED!

Having a Single mate IS NOT in a Man's DNA.
If you see a Man sticking to a single mate, look well, there is something forcing him to do so. It is so unnatural for male species.
Even Male 'lower' Animals dont stick to a single Female.

JUST THAT WOMEN DONT WANT TO ACCEPT REALITY, THESE DAYS

So is man now equal to animals. I thought they said rationale separates human beings from animals? And the last time I checked female animals have no single mate too. My mum's goats,chicken,turkey dey bleep available males.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by oyinda1599(f): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
millionboi2:
Treat your man well.. ....nobody will take him away from you.
can u ever treat a man well enof,the curiosity of this p*ssy might be sweeter is in their DNA.I think they just promiscuous in nature.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by FirstCounsel(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Arrested My Wife / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.